Important Lore Personal NPC's

Please note: Answers in this archive may be out of date / things may have changed. Do not take for granted anything older than 6 months old. If in doubt - better to ask again.

Moderators: Staff, Peer Reviewer, Wiki Worker

Tio Silver
Wiki Worker
Wiki Worker
Race: Immortal
Profession: God of Curses
Renown: 665
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 6

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Important Lore Personal NPC's

Are players allowed to request a personal NPC whose backstory ties into wider site lore?

For example would it be acceptable to request an NPC who was responsible for the death of Vri's wife; the mother of Jesine and Kielik?
word count: 41
Fast Facts
Noticeable quirks your character can see when threading with Tio.

Floats

Tio floats in the air, usually just a foot off the ground.

Explodeibur

Tio wears a scary looking gauntlet on his right hand that is clearly magical. It creates explosions.

Mercury

Tio has a masked alter ego who leads The Court of Miracles.

Enchanting Voice

Tio's voice has hypnotic properties.
Pig Boy
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Prophet
Profession: Rharne City Moderator
Renown: 666
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

RP Medals

Staff

Events

Re: Important Lore Personal NPC's

But while Jesine aged normally until adulthood, it quickly became apparent that she had inherited her fathers immortality. In time, despite the eternal youth of her family, Anaza was aged, weak, and dying. It was Pier & Pre who bestowed judgment on Anaza that her time had come and, quite painfully, Vri allowed death to take her.
I assume you were using this example as a hypothetical since it sounds to me like she died of natural causes, not foul play.

I'm not sure about any other important lore characters, but it would have to pass Lore Analysis most likely if it was permissible, just to make sure you've got the lore understood in order to ensure consistency of lore.
word count: 121
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Q&A Archive”