Balthazar's Pigeon Hole

No pigeons included.

Need to send a letter to a friend? Family member? Lover? Here you can post in character letters to other PCs that are not in your area. Take a look inside for more information and to see how long travel time is for letters.

Moderator: Staff

Balthazar Black
Peer Reviewer
Peer Reviewer
Race: Human
Profession: Element
Renown: +765
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5
Medal count: 8

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Events

Balthazar's Pigeon Hole

Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:53 pm

All letters to Balthazar can be sent here.
word count: 8

Snazzy Wrist Bands

• Tall, Dark, and... Well He Was Always Brooding: Balthazar is now wearing Paradigm cuffs as a part of his sentence which means he no longer had any of his mutations! He still has dark black fingertips and nails from his Bellinos mark but now his hair is brown, shorter, and his eyes are also... brown.

Scars

• Oops, Oops, Ouch: Balthazar Black has twenty scars across his back from a lashing as well as scars on his hands and arms from jagged rocks in Faldrass. There are two scars on the sides of his abdomen from being stabbed and a slash across his back which blends in with the whip scars.
Darius Baer
Wiki Worker
Wiki Worker
Profession: Woodworker / Sailor
Renown: +390
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Medal count: 25

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Re: Balthazar's Pigeon Hole

Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:23 am

Arc 720, 45th of Zi'da

To: Balthazar Black, Viden.

Dear Balthazar,

I owe you an apology.

I was startled when I saw you.

I had, in truth, fled to Viden from Scalv-Town when I heard of Yeva's death. Little did I know, she is now very much alive, and so it seems my hasty retreat was somewhat premature.

I ran from you because seeing you reminded me of our shared times with Yeva, and the pain that accompanied such memories was too much to bear.

I have since been reunited with her, and she has explained all that has happened.

In truth, my head is still spinning, and I am certainly in shock, but my overwhelming feeling is a sense of relief.

I feel a fool. I hope you will be open to forgiving me, and we can put this misunderstanding behind us. And I hope the next time you see me, I will be less inclined to leave without warning!

Yours Respectfully,
Darius Baer.
word count: 180
Woe
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Éminence Grise
Renown: +755
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Secrets
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Storybook
Medal count: 15

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Events

Wed Mar 03, 2021 4:06 am

Date: 4th of Cylus 721

To: Bombiero, via Echo Scroll.

Bombiero,

I will be arriving to Scalvoris soon. Egilrun is where I'll most likely be landing.

Should you require anything that I'm uniquely suited to provide, I can be found at my address which I'll be establishing there.

I'm sure a resourceful man such as yourself has enough contacts to determine just where I may be found when I establish myself.

We last saw each other on the 38th of Vhalar if I remember.

Although it was a brief moment, it was good to fight at your side again, one last time.

Take care.

word count: 130
Yeva
Approved Character
Profession: Medic | Crytographer
Renown: +570
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Player Review
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 6
Medal count: 30

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:20 am

Sent: 10 Cylus 721
Received: 13 Cylus 721
FB,

Again.
ooc
Arriving in an unmarked brown envelope, Balthazar will find a wooden hoop containing a colorful depiction of an embroidered volcanic eruption in the cross-stitch style. Those who touch the stitches will experience memories not quite their own. Images of smoke and swinging lanterns, the sounds of running and echoed cries somewhere very dark. A first-hand view of being suspended over lava. Blood. Heat.

Some memories will feel familiar to Balthazar, like a shared dream.

There is no signature and no name. Along with the magic threading, a small scrap of parchment kept simple with only two letters. Addressed to FB. It reads 'again' and in the bottom of the parcel, almost missed, is a single, unlit matchstick. A calling card.
word count: 146
Darius Baer
Wiki Worker
Wiki Worker
Profession: Woodworker / Sailor
Renown: +390
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Medal count: 25

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Sat May 08, 2021 11:19 pm

Arc 721, 21st of Ashan

To: Balthazar Black, Haven, Faldrass.

Dear Balthazar,

Thank you for your letters. We are overdue for a catchup. Perhaps the next one might be in person, if circumstances allow?

You are quite right that there have been questions raised about you in recent times. I wasn't sure what to make of the rumours, but slaving has never been something I've suspected you of. You will recall, of course, the ship of kidnapped children that we rescued together. Actions speak louder than accusations, in my opinion.

Even so, I was troubled to hear of your arrest - and of Elisabeth's even more so - but I am relieved to learn that you both appear to be in better spirits now that you are back on Faldrass.

This island certainly seems to play with dreams - I have had strange ones, too!

Your research sounds interesting. I will be keen to hear of your learnings.

And I will keep an eye out for grey trees and flaming tigers! Fortunately, we have found a tree called charwood, which has a barkcthat doesn't burn. We have used it in our construction - a fortuitous choice, it seems!

Keep in touch, and pass on my regards to Elisabeth. Please reassure her that I try to avoid running over women in the street whenever possible! Let me know if you ever plan to make it out this way. Perhaps we could compare notes.

Best regards,
Darius Baer.
word count: 258
Vega
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Wandering, wondering.
Renown: +1000 +
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 7
Medal count: 31

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Sun May 30, 2021 9:35 pm

Dated & Delivered: 60th Ashan 721

Addressed to:
Balthazar Black, Haven
Dear Mr Black,

On behalf of Baron Darius Baer, it is my pleasure to invite you to a feast at Hopetoun. At dusk on the 1st Ymiden, we will be hosting a feast to give thanks for all that has been achieved in our community. It is our aim to give thanks to Saoire, to Xiur, to every one of you who has brought us hope, and to look to the future.

This invitation is to you, and the people of Haven.

We look forward to seeing you.

Vega Creede,
Hopetoun.
word count: 112

Return to “Letters From Afar”