• Out of Character • [Rebirth Cycle 719] Census

Old calendars, sign ups etc. OOC threads which are no longer used.

Moderators: Pegasus Pug!!!, Avalon

Whisper
Peer Reviewer
Peer Reviewer
Race: Prophet
Profession: Storyteller
Renown: 394
Plot Notes
Office
Partner
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

[Rebirth Cycle 719] Census

A Gathering of Kindred Spirits
Welcome!

We are very excited that you've taken an interest in developing your character here, as we have many fascinating events happening within this beautiful city. To keep track of all the plots and drama happening within these stone walls, I ask that you please post your character to the roster so that we know who is playing here. Prophet planned events will happen often and since this is a starting city, I want to make sure I have everyone's character information so we can plan accordingly. I expect everyone who is coming into Viden, whether they are visiting or living here, to post in this roster. Another reason being is that it helps players find others to develop their plots. With that said, please post using the code below to this form. You may include any information you'd like regarding your character.

Code: Select all

[style=max-width: 600px; margin: auto; margin-top: -26px; padding: 50px 50px 50px 50px; background-color: #222222; color: #79818f;font-size: 16px;][center][font size=150][b][u]Rebirth Cycle 719 Census[/u][/b][/font][/center]

[b]PC Name:[/b]
[b]Age, Race & Gender:[/b]
[b]Profession:[/b]
[b]Purpose of Being in Viden:[/b]
[b]Likes to Thread About:[/b]
[b]Dislikes to Thread About:[/b]
[b]Willingness for "Modbombs":[/b] ([i]You will receive a PM asking for hard and soft limits should a Viden moderator decide to surprise you[/i].)
[b]Additional Comments:[/b][/style]
word count: 252
Zemos
Approved Character
Race: Sev'ryn
Profession: Creep
Renown: 175
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 3

Featured

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Re: [Rebirth Cycle 719] Census

Rebirth Cycle 719 Census
PC Name: Nzi'Fuma
Age, Race & Gender: 25 Sev'ryn male
Profession: Test Subject in the FRA
Purpose of Being in Viden: Help me!
Likes to Thread About: HEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp ; Abusing my poor pc, and amusing Fridgar with Nzi's awkward antics.
Dislikes to Thread About: Not much
Willingness for "Modbombs": (You will receive a PM asking for hard and soft limits should a Viden moderator decide to surprise you.) YEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeees anything would be better than this dark cage, or would it?
Additional Comments:
<3
Last edited by Zemos on Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 88

Identity

Nzi'Fuma is going by the name Zemos until further notice

Marks

Yithnai: Nzi'Fuma has glowing green eyes.
Witchmarks and Mutations:
  • Dread Warpaint: Zemos' upper face has a darkened discoloration, like sticky tar to the touch. It resembles warpaint.
  • Flies and other insects tend to crawl over his body intermittently. Sometimes a maggot can be seen crawling over his skin.
  • He has a slight slowness to his speech, as if he struggles to keep his tongue low in his mandible.

Text Code

Yithnain Suggestions
Dialogue
Sybil Malach
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Ignoble Thanatologist
Renown: 300
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Rebirth Cycle 719 Census
PC Name: Sybil Malach
Age, Race & Gender: 21, Human
Profession: Academy Student
Purpose of Being in Viden: Born and raised in Viden. Currently stuck in the Academy due to comprehensive courses.
Likes to Thread About: A vast majority of topics. From sweet, to grimy. Major favoritism towards realism medRP.
Dislikes to Thread About: Combat, and purposeful devaluing of Tradeskills.
Willingness for "Modbombs": (You will receive a PM asking for hard and soft limits should a Viden moderator decide to surprise you.) 100% willing. Going in, the only hard limit I have, is taking this character out of RP'able range. Have had bad experiences on other games with getting locked into place due to stuff like that.
Additional Comments:
word count: 123
"No mass graves."

-Vri 720, scolding Sybil for disposing of necromancers.

NPCs: Karlsson, Margaret
Jakob Daud
Approved Character
Profession: Miner
Renown: 30
Character Sheet
Wealth Tier: Tier 3

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Rebirth Cycle 719 Census
PC Name: Jakob Daud
Age, Race & Gender: 29, Human Male
Profession: Miner & Excavator
Purpose of Being in Viden: Born and raised. Working until he dies.
Likes to Thread About: Downtime, Conflict, Factionalism, Politics, Religion, Business, and Intrigue. I like the post about the things that drive forward the plot. I'm a firm believer of having to earn your happy ending.
Dislikes to Thread About: Nothing that I can think about at the top of my head.
Willingness for "Modbombs": (You will receive a PM asking for hard and soft limits should a Viden moderator decide to surprise you.) Bring it on. I would just appreciate respecting player agency and keeping my character "playable." No Rocks Fall, Everyone Dies please! Especially 'cause I'm a miner.
Additional Comments:
word count: 132
Linika
Approved Character
Race: Naerikk
Profession: Apothecary
Renown: 169
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Personal Journal
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 4

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Rebirth Cycle 719 Census
PC Name: Linika Amarinthine
Age, Race & Gender: 28-arc naerikk female
Profession: Apothecary
Purpose of Being in Viden: Spy (but for whom?)
Likes to Thread About: Winning!! :twisted:
Dislikes to Thread About: Losing... :o
Willingness for "Modbombs": You KNOW I am :lol:
Additional Comments: In all seriousness, losing is often the best tale.
word count: 54
- Poison -

"Shelf Life'...What an ironically contradictory concept."
- Linika Amarinthine -
Wald Lowca
Approved Character
Profession: Hunter
Renown: 300
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Rebirth Cycle 719 Census
PC Name: Wald Lowca
Age, Race & Gender: 25 human male
Profession: Hunter
Purpose of Being in Viden: Hunting pelts
Likes to Thread About: Character driven storylines
Dislikes to Thread About: Fluff for the sake of fluff
Willingness for "Modbombs": (You will receive a PM asking for hard and soft limits should a Viden moderator decide to surprise you.) I enjoy surprises
Additional Comments:
word count: 67
Heimsir Fyrir
Approved Character
Race: Lotharro
Profession: Wandering Thug
Renown: 20
Character Sheet
Character Wiki

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Rebirth Cycle 719 Census
PC Name: Heimsir Fyrir
Age, Race & Gender: Lotharro
Profession: Thug, wanderer
Purpose of Being in Viden: Seeking independence, which the city offers in droves.
Likes to Thread About: Storytelling, small learning moments, subverting expectations. Exploring surroundings and learning of cultures and areas.
Dislikes to Thread About: pointless, non-foreshadowed combat. Being painted into hard corners, where I may only respond in one way.
Willingness for "Modbombs": Indifferent? I enjoy making my own stories, but so long as it's not "oh you're suddenly stabbed" then I suppose I'm fine with it.
Additional Comments:
word count: 99
Navyri
Approved Character
Profession: Thief
Renown: 348
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 7

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Rebirth Cycle 719 Census

PC Name: Navyri Nightingale
Age, Race & Gender: 56, Naerikk & Female
Profession: Thief
Purpose of Being in Viden: To research the disappearance of the Pirate Lord's of Scalvoris, hoping to eventually recover the twenty coins for the Warden of Slaggs Deep.
Likes to Thread About: A little bit of everything. I tend to lean away from threads that are outrageous without any sort of plot reasoning. I like exploration and would love to go spelunking in an ice cave adventure if anyone's willing.
Dislikes to Thread About: Not really an "about" but I do not like threading with people who are so obsessed with skills and refusing to allow some creative freedom. For me it's about the story more than the rewards. My character is skilled in combat, that doesn't mean I will wipe the floor with a pc who hasn't been around as long just because. Everyone has off days; honestly don't be afraid to shoot a plot idea my way.
Willingness for "Modbombs": Yes!
Additional Comments: Wanting to expand Navyri's knowledge, maybe boost some intellectual skills while I'm here. More than that, I kinda wanna go dungeon diving.
word count: 201
"At last. It has been too long since I have walked the face of this world. Too long have I been locked there, awaiting my champion to release me. My champion... This is you, daughter of Audrae. You have, whether knowingly or not, released me from my self imprisonment, and are here to fulfill the destiny I have seen written in the tapestry of nature. You, daughter of Audrae's daughter, will be my foothold in this world." - Belaera to The Nightingale, after the 600 arc imprisonment
Solomyn
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Private Investigator/Hired Muscle
Renown: 25
Character Sheet

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Rebirth Cycle 719 Census
PC Name: Solomyn Boudreaux
Age, Race & Gender: 229arcs old, Mortalborn, Male
Profession: Private Investigator/Hired Muscle
Purpose of Being in Viden: Is an indentured servant to Navyri
Likes to Thread About: Mostly everything, as he tends to get in and out of trouble. mystery and political intrigue fascinate him too. Also a good fight every now and again.
Dislikes to Thread About: Rigid plots with no room for character growth
Willingness for "Modbombs": (Do your worst{gently tho}.)
Additional Comments: Turn up the heat please?!
word count: 89
Time doesnt heal anything, it just teaches you how to live with the pain

Witchbrands

Defiance: Windy Aura:
After his initiation, Solomyn found that a soft flow of air radiates around his body, fitting to him like an airy glove. To those who touch his skin, they will feel as if something is blowing on them with gentle breaths. Even sitting still, the airy aura will dance around him making his hair and attire move.

Alora
Profession: Sorceress
Renown: 120
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 6

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Rebirth Cycle 719 Census
PC Name: Alora
Age, Race & Gender: 76 Naer
Profession: Sorceress
Purpose of Being in Viden: Research, setting up for an education next Cycle, and getting into trouble. She'll be there from 71st of Ashan onwards or thereabouts. She traveled from Yaralon on about the 12th of Ashan via caravan taking a little less than 60 trials.
Likes to Thread About: Almost anything, this pc is more focused on action threads, though and magic.
Dislikes to Thread About: IDK
Willingness for "Modbombs": I need a modbomb. As long as it doesn't involve getting locked in the FRA.
Additional Comments:
Splinters the best.
word count: 107
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Out in the Cold Archives”