Boom! Greetings from the Mushroom Kingdom!

Please stop in here and introduce yourself to the community! We'd love to get to know you!

Moderator: Staff

Patrick
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Trouble
Renown: 575
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

G'day to everyone here! Just signed up not to long ago, finding myself rather interested in this place. I look forward to meet everyone and make some new friends out of this place, and hope to contribute both story wise and maybe community wise in the future!

Have you roleplayed before? If so, where? If you have, how long have you been roleplaying for?
I have roleplayed on several different sites though only one was serious, played there for a few years before I finally decided to move on. I have enjoyed the thrill of cooperating and coordinating plots with others, and have seen how amazing results can happen when a character overcomes obstacles.

Do you have any nicknames you go by? Is there a name you prefer people to call you?
Well you can call me Patrick, or Rick, or whatever you like for the matter. Patty too if you feel like it, I'm not one who is usually picky.

What are some of your most favorite characters you've made? They can be from MMORPGs, Video Games, etc. Oh I love famous names! Er, Favorite I mean! Link has always been the classical character I adored growing up, over the years though I favored many other RPG characters. As for characters I've made there have been a few who were interesting. One a dashing rogue with a flare for the eccentric, then another was a naive shapeshifter, but mostly there was that one guy who everybody knows. Ya know, the overly optimistic person that has to carry the weight of the world on their shoulders? At least he turned out fun for a good while.

Is there anything you're excited about when it comes to the Standing Trials RP? Anything that you're concerned with?
Weeeeeell, excited is exactly what I'm calling it. As for anticipation however, now that can be a better suited term. (Insert cheeky grin here) In truth I do find this place interesting, it has a lot of potential and can in fact grow with more time and effort. Hopefully in a good manner that suits the player base and community as a whole. :)

Do you consider yourself skilled in something (Art for example), if so, what is it? Do you have a favorite hobby besides RPing?
Skilled? Me? No! I do have hobbies but nothing considered skillful! I used to draw but lack the motivation to continuously do so, I like to dance even though I may or may look horrible doing it, and then of course I bowl with a wicked nasty curve for the gutter. Other than that I do favor writing of course, that and music are the food for my black horrid soul! (Actually its more of a brown color.)

What is something unique about you?
Unique is something that lies within the view of others. I'd like to think I'm the supreme emperor of the world with tiny little minions that do all the hard work for me, that way I can easily lay about like the lazy ruler that I am and enjoy a night of video games or netflix with naught but a spoon and bowl full of cookie dough at my side. I mentioned cookie dough right?

In reality? Let's just say I'm more or less defining myself in a unique aspect, and to highlight all of that without violating ToU life just has a different perspective for me than most. Overall I'd like to believe I'm a different sort of character with a personality that enlightens everyone I meet, and I approach everything with a curiosity that heavily focuses on intellect and creativity in the aspect of my life. Wooooah bruh, the feels just got real there for a moment.
word count: 637
"Freedom is everything."

NPCs Renown Rolls Timeline Influences Pantheons Trove Property Workshop Rambles Vlogs
Shards
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Renown: 0
Office
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Events

Hi Patty, welcome to Standing Trials! About time we have an Aussie here (though there are a few others around) ! There looks to be plenty for you to offer the site by RPing here from that last part of your intro. It is great you are in anticipation with a tinge of excitement about where site is at and where it will be going. Hope to see your character sheet up and hope to chat with you soon.
word count: 78
Vera
Profession: Webspinner
Renown: -47
Character Sheet

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

That sounds a lot like my goal for Vera, Mr. Shroom Lord! Why not take a look at the Webspinners, Lethroda, and Sintra? I feel lonely as the only Webspinner in Andaris, why not brighten up the web a bit?

Oh, and Majora's Mask practically taught me to read when I was little. My first apocalyptic nightmares of spiders and the moon crashing into the earth are also from that game. Doo doo da, doo doo da, my little pied piper!
word count: 82
Patrick
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

I'm actually an American but somehow I'm flattered that I've been referred to as an Aussie, surprises me that I could pass as one even when I'd fail at the accent and all. I'm sure I'll be spitting up a character sheet in no time when I've got a bit more ground covered in terms of setting and idealism, there's certainly a bit to take into consideration when it comes to wanting to build a character here. Thanks for the welcome!

Webspinning is definitely an interesting concept but I'd have to work for it IC, as I'm an overachiever and enjoy seeing challenges like that earned. Though I dunno if my character would be morally aligned with such a being, it'd still be fun to earn the reception of such a power after all. And Majora's Mask was completely my childhood after Ocarina of Time was beaten, again and again... and again. Gods help me I had a simple childhood, brings a sentimental tear to the manly eye!
word count: 180
"Freedom is everything."

NPCs Renown Rolls Timeline Influences Pantheons Trove Property Workshop Rambles Vlogs
Vera
Profession: Webspinner
Renown: -47
Character Sheet

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Well, just keep in mind Webspinners are usually abducted into the order as children by Labrae. Think Santa Claus, or Krampus, but a spider that abducts children.
word count: 27
Patrick
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

*Gaaaaaaasp* Booya! Got a perfect plot idea already, seeing as how I'm constructing a father based character with a child, maybe said child shall be abducted and thus an epic quest shall begin!
word count: 34
"Freedom is everything."

Kingdom
Prophet of Old
Renown: -1000
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Welcome Rick!

Yay Aussies Hahha.
word count: 5
A N D I T' S A L L J U S T S M A L L S T U F F, B A B Y.
Franz Messer
Profession: Mercenary/ Knight
Character Sheet

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Hi Rick!

Even here an accent seeps into your writing... stop soundkng like me English teacher!
word count: 16
Shards
Prophet of Old
Office

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Events

I was so sure of it too!!!

Exciting plot idea, talk about hitting the ground running :P
word count: 16
Kala
Approved Character
Race: Naerikk
Profession: Apothecary
Renown: 30
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

I heard Aussie, so I came, but then I was disappointed :( you're nothing but an imposter! All I can hear is your weird accent's, saying Aussie, and Melbourne and Canberra. Begone foul demon!

...Anyway, enough of that! Hello and welcome, from an actual, fair-dinkum, non-imposter Aussie :D
word count: 50
"I'm young and I love to be young
I'm free and I love to be free
To live my life the way I want
To say and do whatever I please"

3/3
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “The Welcome Wagon”