Patrick Barnell

This section is for Character Sheets specifically. Please make sure to read over the starting guides, rules, and the lost history information before completing a character sheet.

Moderators: Advocates, Storytellers, Developers, Lore Analysts

Patrick
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Trouble
Renown: +300
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Medal count: 22

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Patrick Barnell

Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:16 am

Patrick Barnell

The Troubled Rharnian
Table of Contents
Coming soon.

"If I had one more day to wish, if I had one more day, to be better than I could have ever been."
Fast Facts
Name Patrick Barnell Aka Pat
Race Human Gender Male
Age 32 Arcs DoB Ymiden 18 686
Height 6'2" Weight 200 lbs
Hair Color Brown Eye Color Hazel Green
Mother Elinora Barnell Father Unknown
Birth Place Rharne Homesteads Owned Rharne
Location Scalvoris Titles None
Sexual Preference Pan-sexual Alignment Chaotic Good
Partners N/A Ex-Partners Alistair, Ellen'wyn
Children One Companions Two
Jobs Bartender, Prostitute Factions None
Marks Rusalkas, Celarion Face Claim Chris Pratt
Linguistics
A skill that can further improve a characters capacity to interact with others, developing a means of understanding multiple languages through in character progress. Note that Characters can opt for Bonuses after spending a certain amount of time in a city.

Progress

Skill: 10
Lore: 5
Bonuses: 2

Languages

Bonuses are marked by *
Fluent
  • Common- Spoken/Written
Broken
  • Ith'ession- Spoken/Written*
  • Pailitic- Spoken/Written
  • Scalveen- Spoken*
Previously...
The last few seasons have been rather eventful in terms of Patrick's 'normal' life; thus far he's managed to brave a vast ruin plagued with twisted monstrosities, rampaged in the streets of Southguard, wind up in Scalvoris, discovered his dead brother still lingering as a ghost, and managed to lose his spark the past couple of seasons. One could say his knack for finding trouble is still as keen as ever, as he's found himself in a whirlwind of personal strife and internal turmoil.

Liberated from the curse after events during the Hot Cylce of 718 Patrick faces even greater obstacles now, the first being the road to resurrecting his dead brother; the other handling a problem he created unwillingly thanks to an ancient power. Patrick's efforts to gather enough power and influence, and anything else necessary to take down a beast called the Ishkahl, have been riddled with doubt and uncertainty. And with a few dead ends he's taken measures to return home, to attempt rebuilding his life there as he prepares to undo the potential trouble he's created.
Last edited by Patrick on Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:22 am, edited 79 times in total. word count: 418
Seasonal Plans - Workshop - Rambles - Vlogs

"Freedom is everything."

Patrick
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Patrick Barnell

Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:17 am

Patrick Barnell

The Troubled Rharnian
Table of Contents
Coming soon.

"I'm just gonna be up front and honest with you; it's taken a lot of booze, drugs, and sex to cultivate this good looking body here."
Appearance
Its only usually first impressions that gauge a person, and when it comes to Patrick he hardly proves to be an exception from the ordinary. Plain and simple as any other average human he is a fairly tall individual, with a frame built of taut muscle and a slight amount of lean fat to the body. Brown locks are the first thing noticed on the head of this individual Rharnian, but when one is up close they will find a remarkable contrast of green and blue in his hazel eyes.

A vast majority of the time he keeps both hair and facial hair tamed and styled, but he has been known to sport a modest beard from time to time. Underneath his kept beard however is a strong jaw composed with a sharp chin, both complimenting the softly pointed angles of his facial bone structure. Its easiest to tell that his eyes are the more favorable feature to admire, as they tend to reflect whatever stark mood or thought is on his mind. He is easily seen in plain and simple clothing, never really worrying about fashion as comfort is all lean towards most. There usually is an air of suave confidence about him when he's seen walking or interacting with others, though it can also be replaced by a state of drunkenness due to his capacity to drink constantly.

Because of this Patrick typically tends to smell a little bit like booze, usually a fruity pungent kind or a cinnamon whiskey either depending on his drink. Regardless of his constant tenacity to enjoy a stiff drink, Patrick proves to be a fine and solid man for one to admire. Not a lot about his appearance labels him as outstanding or contrast from the norm, as it's more so the charming and welcoming demeanor he always projects unto others.
Injury Log
Vhalar 716
Left Shoulder: Nicks and Scrapes from Vhalar 52 (Healed by Vhalar 60)
Middle Back: Nicks and Scrapes from Vhalar 52 (Healed by Vhalar 60)
Head: Minor Concussion from Vhalar 80 (Healed by Vhalar 87)
Head: Bruised Cheek from Vhalar 80 (Healed by Vhalar 90)
Neck: Shallow cut from Vhalar 80 (Healed by Vhalar 86)
Right Wrist: Sprained from Vhalar 112 (Healed by Zi'da 10)
Left Hand: Gash between Index and Middle Finger from Vhalar 112 (Healed by Zi'da 12)
Left Shoulder: Puncture Wound from Vhalar 112 (Healed by Zi'da 24)
Right Ear: Nick between scalp and cartilage from Vhalar 112 (Healed by Vhalar 120)
Cold 716
Right Leg: Bruised from Zi'da 67 (Healed by Zi'da 72)
Stomach: Bruised from Zi'da 67 (Healed by Zi'da 72)
Rebirth 717
Left Shoulder/Neck: Bite mark from Ashan 42, 717 (Healed Instantly)
Cold 717
Right Mid-Thigh: Stab Wound from Vhalar 12 (Healed by Vhalar 38)
Right Shoulder/Neck: Arrow wound from Vhalar 121 (Healed Mysteriously)
Forehead, Right Side: Minor gash from Zi'da 5 (Healed by Zi'da 14)
Face: Minor cuts from Zi'da 5 (Healed by Zi'da 10)
Rebirth 718
?? From Cylus 11
Injuries all over from Cylus 30 (Healed Immediately by Sessfiend)
Dislocated Right Shoulder from Ashan 31
STI treatment on Ashan 48
Hands: Gashes on palms from Ashan 110
Bowels: Violated on Ashan 110
Hot 718
To be added
Scars and Tattoos
Scars
Left Hand: Between Index and Middle Finger from Vhalar 112, 716
Left Shoulder: Punctured from Vhalar 112, 716
Right Eyelid: Shaped as a teardrop, sparkles in vivid lighting, from Zi'da 61, 716
Left Shoulder/Neck: Silvery bite scar from Ashan 42, 717
Right Shoulder/Neck: Faint leaf shaped scar from Vhalar 121 717
Palms: Calloused scars from Ashan 110

Tattoos
None
Personality
Once there was a powerful mind hellbent on the idea of personal freedom, but time and events have changed the light-hearted mind of this individual. Patrick has always been one whose focus is upon his own interests, but what once was the idea of a pursuit of happiness; has steadily degraded into a state of mind shadowed with spite and darkness. Patrick defers to choosing his own battles more or less but even so, one such as him cannot deny the passionate whims of his own heart. He is at his core a sole individual who yearns still for personal freedom and enjoyment, but carries within him the burdening anguish of regret and misery.

Coming from Rharne one would expect him to be always merry and rebellious, and while the latter is true to his nature he is far from jovial most occasions. After being spent so long as a cursed individual and fighting against a warping mentality, Patrick has become more solitary with his own emotions and even volatile; bound to recklessly act based upon the emotions he keeps contained within. As a simple minded fool who only wants to find the best enjoyment out of life, he tends to often find himself in a situation of trouble at some point. What's worse is that people who notice the hearty facade he maintains also discover another thing, which is the fact his sadness is accompanied with the sense of misfortune or even death.

Regardless of whatever mishaps come his way he is usually quick to remark with witty rhetoric, as he's the type to make a joke out of any situation no matter how dire. It's actually one of his best and worst qualities when one considers how foul mouthed he can be, and of course his shameless carelessness is another reason why trouble comes so easily. Nonetheless he is quite a socialite when it comes to others but more so out of self interest, if not for the sake of intrigue or curiosity being his motivation at best. Patrick also possesses a temperament that's hard to engage, unless one knows how to challenge his patience or his beliefs constantly. He is at heart a debaucherous rebel who revels in the fun and attention of others, and always seems to maintain an attitude of 'give and take' when it comes to others. Friends are far and few in between because of this, because he's both lost so much and remained isolated for so long. Yet when it comes to naming a person friend, his innate sense of self preservation suddenly changes to reflect the thought and care for that lucky individual.

Of course there is more to discover about the Rharnian, and there is more to recover as time mends the torment he's endured. Above all else he still remains overtly a free spirit, driven to enjoy the pursuit of pleasure and vices in his journey through life.
Merits and Flaws
Merits
Caring - When close enough to consider someone a friend, Patrick will actually out his way to make sure they're looked after.

Free Spirited - One of his defining qualities; Patrick yearns to enjoy and experience all the things in life in his own way.

Hearty - The usual attitude he tends to project, Patrick can be rather comical even in his darkest hour.

Insightful - Surprisingly a trait he secretly possesses, Patrick can sometimes provide great advice or a great idea. Which is why his hunches are never usually wrong.

Observant - Even to a drunkard like Patrick, details are often key when it comes to certain things.

Open minded - While biased or strongly opinionated, Patrick is actually known to possess an understanding if not accepting stance.

Flaws
Amoral - Due to his upbringing Patrick doesn't feel inclined to go out his way for others, not unless it might somehow benefit him in the long run.

Blunt - Foul mouthed is putting it lightly; Patrick has little consideration for what he says half the time, and also doesn't consider etiquette to be important.

Compulsive - Driven by the emotions of his heart, Patrick is prone to act based on whim rather than consideration.

Dishonest - While not a devious scheming liar, Patrick doesn't always tell the whole truth either.

Drunkard - Alcohol abuse is an obvious trait he displays, due to a healthy mix of upbringing and past experiences.

Proud - Because he strongly believes "every man is an island," Patrick is utterly stubborn when it boils down to it.

Selfish - Thanks to his upbringing Patrick more so looks out for himself more than anyone else.

Skeptical - Doesn't handle the Supernatural aspect of the world very well. At all.
Likes and Dislikes
Alcohol - Extremely alcoholic as it's part of his breakfast, lunch, dinner, and yes; dessert.

Beef - Prefers lots of protein packed meat instead.

Cinnamon - Enjoys the spice favorably when served with whiskey.

Coconut - Finds it good when added with rum.

Fishing - Will sometimes enjoy it recreationally.

Gardening - Actually made a hobby out of it once, and would do it again if given a chance.

Music - Loves to dance and revel in spirit of music sometimes.

Seafood - Will sometimes indulge in a good dish when the mood hits him.

Sex - A constant crave that almost matches his alcoholism, Patrick tends to be a bit of a sex addict.

Dislikes
Aukari - Like every other Rharnian; Patrick bears a innate distrust and even prejudice against Aukari.

Cold - Frigid temperatures are something Patrick loathe to endure come the winter time.

Eggs - Because they disagree with his stomach, Patrick doesn't like to eat eggs at all.

Goats - Because of their eyes and their tendency to ram people, Patrick absolutely hates goats more than Aukari.

Magic - Thanks to his simple upbringing, Patrick has little love towards the arcane; as it comes off supernatural to him.

Sailing - Seasickness is something the Rharnian can easily catch, therefore he loathes the idea of sailing anywhere.

Tea - The bitter substance is one of the few things he won't dare touch; because it's that gross to him.

Vegetables - The type of stuff kids all over dread eating when growing up, Patrick never wanted to eat his even when he felt starvation.

Yludih - Another that bears the innate distrust and prejudice of any Rharnian, and so Patrick treats them with a bit of disdain as well.
Last edited by Patrick on Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:30 am, edited 56 times in total. word count: 1770

"Freedom is everything."

Patrick
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Patrick Barnell

Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:18 am

Patrick Barnell

The Troubled Rharnian
Table of Contents
Coming soon.

"A lot of the things in life worth having tend to be the things you don't realize you have already."
Aspirations
Alignment

Essentially Patrick is a character that defaults to doing whatever it is he wants to do, often leaning towards good tendencies since they typically benefit him best. However because he isn't one who likes to conform to the ideas and beliefs of others, he'll go out of his way to accomplish what he wants a vast majority of the time; even if that means going against the majority he's working for anyways.

Code of Ethics
1. You shall lie in the pursuit of goodness.
2. You shall not harm the innocent.
3. You shall not murder.
4. You shall help the needy.
5. You shall honor those who promote freedom and goodness.
6. You shall break the law in pursuit of goodness.
7. You shall not betray others.
8. You shall avenge the acts of evil-doers and enemies of freedom.
9. You shall not place duty above personal desire to do good.
10. You shall seek unlimited good for others and freedom in society.

Misconduct of Ethics
1. Failing to perform a random act of kindness when appropriate.
2. Failing to pursue a new form of pleasure.
3. Placing duty above personal desire.
4. Failing to assist allies or good beings in need.
5. Causing harm to an essentially good being.
6. Following a law when you feel that it unnecessarily restricts your freedom.
7. Turning down a chance to trick, cheat, or harm an evil being for personal gain.
8. Betraying an ally or friend for evil reason.
9. The murder of an innocent.
10. Aiding the servants of Order and Evil.
Hopes and Dreams
Companionship
Even after all the heartaches and the woes of the past, Patrick still yearns to have connect and even romance someone.

Freedom
At the end of the day Patrick wishes to ultimately enjoy the privilege of free will; however he may be able to exercise it.

Redemption
Though his curse may be lifted Patrick still holds a lot of heavy regret, as blood is still on his hands for the times he's turned on so many innocents.

Resurrection
Thought to have been lost for good, Patrick's discovery that Dominek's ghost lingers has led him to desire a second chance at life for his older brother.

Revenge
After his run-in with the mysterious girl and her pet Ishkalh; Patrick's deepest thoughts are spent making the two pay considerably, for the amount of pain they put him through all for his own Spark.
Concerns and Fears
Commitment
Suffering one heartbreaks too many has led him to a stifled capacity for commitment, where he's no longer enticed to remain completely dedicated to just one individual. While he still may seek to find somebody he can feel closely to, he will ultimately continue to hide those feelings and remain adamant about commitment.

Fracture
His time spent trying to contain the Sessfiend's power has not only jaded and twisted his soul, but slowly warped and fragmented his mentality as well. Therefore Patrick worries deeply over the long term effects this will have on him, come the time he may face judgement from the Twins later on.

Death
Because he's seen so much of it, Death is something Patrick has a bit of scorn for. He knows life and death play a balanced role together, but because he's lost so many dear to him; he cannot stand the idea of losing anymore without grudgingly hating death.

Mendacity
While Patrick wants close friends and maybe even a lover, his biggest fear involving the commitment is the chance of betrayal. Attachment is something he struggles to maintain, so when it seems others have the chance to stab him in the back in some way; he tends to think or worry that the possibility is actually bound to happen.

Oppression
Freedom is a particular way of life Patrick is used to and it is something highly valued, therefore anything that might hinge or even bar limits on his personal freedoms are likely to unnerve the man.
Perception
Life and Death
"Everybody lives and everybody dies right? Some sooner than others, and some in ways most unfair to the world. I think death is overrated honestly, much more fun to celebrate and live every trial. Why not live it to the fullest at least, enjoy every trial like it's my last anyways! Murder however is just wrong on all accounts, even if it benefits the one who commits it. To me life is more than just a gift, it's something no one should have the right to control. Why should I, or anybody for that matter, get to decide who lives or dies in this world? Why should they decide whether I get to live? If you ask me nobody should have that right, but in this world plenty would disagree.

In order to survive you either adapt or perish, but I intend to do more than just survive; I intend to live knowing every moment was worth it."

Family and Friends
"Family... is important. Knowing that I've had people I can count on and even love, even if that was once upon a long time ago, has helped me learn and appreciate so much. It's a hassle when your problems becomes everyone else's however, or when their problems become your own. But when that happens and it truly counts, then you know the people that stick by you at the end if all; those are the people who are truly worth counting among friends and family. Blood doesn't even have to be relevant in regards to family with me, if we go through hell together and you're still by my side at the end; then that makes you someone I know I can count on."

Religion and Worship
"I've never been the strongly religious type. Worshiping greater entities beyond me was something I was never into, probably because I was never a fan of thinking such things dictated things in my life. However I've come to learn over time that, believe it or not, Immortals are surprisingly much like us. Human in some ways but in a supernatural kind of way... I can kinda deal with that I think. Though I still don't find it easy to bend a knee to any power greater than me, there are a few Immortals I might consider worth praising or appreciating when I see or hear of them."

The Arcane and Supernatural
"Never really understood the nature of things like magic and spirits, a lot of the mystical in the world just didn't make sense to me. How could it? When you live the way I did and grow up without much thought of it, the idea of magic and spirits seemed pointless to fantasize over. I'll admit even now I have little acceptance of magic all things considered, something about it just feels unnatural to me in all aspects. All of it's just weird shit if you ask me, a lot more complicated to understand the concept of getting piss drunk after a hard trial after work."

Law and Crime
"Rules are meant to be broken aren't they? At least bent out of shape a little... Okay fine. Regulations have never been my strong suit honestly, I'm the kind of guy that likes to take shortcuts. If that means getting my hands a little dirty, then by all means I'll do it just to get what I want. Granted sometimes it's okay to have the law on your side, particularly when you know you're not the one in the wrong. I might take advantage of that sometimes when it's convenient, but I can't help the fact that I'm a devious rebel inside; I like to have my fun even if it gets me into trouble."

Order and Chaos
"Well let's see... There's a balance between them right? To me the idea of everything being all orderly and perfect seems pleasantly boring, it's much more fun when things are chaotic and unpredictable. Keeps you on your toes right? Look everyone knows that no matter where you go, chaos lives in every part of the world. It's just how it is, so why not embrace it every once in a while and learn to have a little fun?"

Drugs and Relations
"Drugs? Hell yeah! Those are fun. Never been a fan of the hard shit but I'll enjoy it, to me they're just another means of enjoyment. I'll definitely live it up when offer's on the table, as for the cordial idea of relationships? Meh. I'm not the best suitor in regards to love, been through enough relationships to feel there's little point anyways. Now when it comes to sex that's easily a given, everybody enjoys that unless you're one of them types that practice celibacy. In that case those prudes are missing out! It's great fun and I'm not afraid to enjoy it on all accounts, especially when I get paid for doing a good job of it."
Last edited by Patrick on Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:59 am, edited 48 times in total. word count: 1612

"Freedom is everything."

Patrick
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Patrick Barnell

Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:18 am

Patrick Barnell

The Troubled Rharnian
Table of Contents
Coming soon.

"Stories. That's all that history is made up of, is the best tales of the old times. Might as well make my own right?"
History
Origins
Born and raised in the city of Rharne; Patrick was second child to a woman named Elinora with an older brother named Dominek. The two boys were raised with by a single parent with decent if not dismal education about the world, and therefore grew up simple but rowdy boys that later learned the weight of responsibility. However it was a weight heavy with circumstance as an illness affected Elinora, in turn shortening her life and orphaning the boys within their early stages to adulthood.

Childhood
TBA

Adolescence
TBA

Transition
Dominek being the older of the two he eventually joined the Lightning Knights to try and make a difference, hopeful that he could help set an example for Patrick to follow early on.
The brothers weren't always alone in regards to living within the Dust Quarter, though they mainly kept to themselves there were few who took notice of their struggle. Time after time they found themselves befriended by the nicer folk located in their part of town, and eventually even the farmer's took to give and take with the brother's while they worked to earn food.

One such farmer had daughter with a temperament of her own, a feisty young lass who eventually befriended the brother's. Though more came later between her and Patrick, more than just a simple friendship the two came to indulge.

More to come later...

Adulthood
TBA
Post Memories
Plots

Patrick's story first began within the city of Rharne with lingering mystery behind his brother's murder, from there however his path has led him down a multitude of roads. From things like treasure hunting and slowly changing smaller parts of the world, Patrick has experienced much throughout the past few Arcs. More is certainly to come of course, but these are the chapters he's previously uncovered through his story.

The Spy Among The Knights
Details Coming Soon
The Search for a Kidnapped Friend
Details Coming Soon
The Expedition to Orimar
A simple escort bounty has escalated to a potentially remarkable expedition, however Patrick's adventure to this long forgotten bastion is riddled with peril! Caught in a race against another who seeks to plunder the ruins of Orimar, the Rharnian has led a gang into its depths without considerable thought; and now something lurking within awaits to greet them...

Details Coming Soon
The Sessfiend Curse
Details Coming Soon
The Lingering Will
A long time has been spent with the older brother dead, but somehow Dominek has never quite left Patrick behind. Always lurking as a shadow for no one to notice, Dominek has remained as a watchful ghost over Patrick since his untimely demise. What's worse is that he has spent the last two Arcs unnoticed, and while methods to counter this have slowly become acquired for Patrick; time is still of the essence for the lingering will. Can Patrick find a way to fully resurrect his dead brother? Or will time run out before the two can find a solution?

Details Coming Soon
Redemption and Regret
Discovered within one of the mountains on Scalvoris, Patrick stumbled his way into an elaborate trap to an unknown entity. A young shadowy girl in possession of dangerous creature, the Ishkahl, has managed to rip Patrick's own Spark of Rupturing out of him. While now free of the magic he never really wanted to have, Patrick seeks to learn more of these two mysteries on the island; and is driven by a personal vendetta to snuff whatever plans they have in motion.

Details Coming Soon
The Sword of Light
Details coming soon.
Last edited by Patrick on Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:47 am, edited 48 times in total. word count: 1112

"Freedom is everything."

Patrick
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Patrick Barnell

Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:19 am

Patrick Barnell

The Troubled Rharnian
Table of Contents
Coming soon.

"If whatever higher power out there is winding us up for a incredible joke, they damn well better have a good punch line."
Affinity
Pantheons
Specifics can be found in this post here.

Immortals
Remarkably Patrick's religious views have been changed over the course of time, through every encounter with the Immortals he's come to meet in his story. Every moment whether it was miniscule or major has shaped his outlook on not just faith, but on the aspect that every Immortal themselves. Therefore he's taken to agree and disagree with a vast number of them, and while he may possess a couple of blessings he still considers himself a free agent of the mortal realm.

Spirits
Spirits are rather big anomalies that Patrick actually fears and understands so little about, but would rather keep at a vast distance or even eliminate due to how little he truly knows.
Blessings and Curses

"Patrick watched with a clenched jaw as the swirling orb of turbulent fury drew closer to him. Closer and closer as he could see Chrien, for the first time, and how resemblant she appeared in accordance to her shrines. For any mortal it would've been a truly magnificent sight to behold, but for Patrick it was the equivalent of walking from one nightmare... into another. Yet when he felt that storm she held enshroud him, and then in turn, fill him from the center of his fragmented being? Something entirely chaotic truly stirred within the Rharnian next. He felt the remnants of his shattered soul respond, shifting and swirling in synergy of the storm's own nature within him."

Patrick attained the mark Rusalkis after his horrifying experience with the Ishkalh that forcefully removed his Spark. After narrowly surviving the ordeal and leaving the caverns which he'd fallen deep within, he discovered a supernatural hurricane awaited him beyond the light outside. Chrien greeted him and while she hardly seemed moved by his situation, she found that the resonating desire for revenge could motivate Patrick well enough. Thus she bestowed upon him the mark of a Rusalkis, with the foreboding warning for him not to fail Her as she faded away.
Powers
Turbulent Waters - An ability that works on any body of water deep enough for the Rusalka to swim in, Turbulent Waters causes the water to toss and turn, rage and roar as if a storm had risen, even if the day is as clear as can be. In addition, there are strong and uncontrollable riptides under the waves. For an unskilled Rusalka, Turbelent Waters can be dangerous to use, but for the skilled, it is a dangerous and deadly ability. This is due to the fact that while the Rusalka is safe from the waters themselves, they are not immune to any effects the waters have on other things. This ability can only be used once a trial at full strength, more often if the Rusalka affects a smaller area. The power affects an area up to three nautical miles in diameter and lasts for a break.

Favorable Outcome - An ability that allows the Rusalka to affect the odds of things like dice rolls and card draws, or any thing of a similarly small nature, so that they fall in the Rusalka's favor. The skill can be used as many times in a row as the Rusalka desires, but each consecutive use is less likely to succeed than the one before it, though going a whole Trial without using the ability will reset it.

Rusalkis Skills I - Added an extra three skill points to the following skill: Gambling

"He could feel it. Though it's influence left a heavy mark on his soul, he felt liberated from the darkness that resided deep inside. The monster that had been twisted and corrupt no more, and so the spirit of the lion within had found himself restored once more. Just as he felt himself purely cleansed and purified, he felt the light of this Immortal cloak around his left hand. A sole ring fairly reminiscent of a halo lingered around the wrist, and in turn he felt immediate shock and overwhelming awe from what took place."

After the showdown at Smooglenuff Manor Patrick had managed to impress Qylios well enough, to the point where he and two other individuals were linked upon receiving the same blessing. Because of this Patrick is able to receive impressions of what they're feeling, especially when they're under heavy distress of any kind. Their bond allows the three of them to work together in almost perfect synergy, and they're often bound to share the same dream together as well. Even so the Rharnian does not feel himself worthy and questions why he's received the blessing, and though he's been liberated of the Curse of Sesser by Qylios as well; Patrick still feels within him a darkness buried too deeply within. Whether or not he'll be able to confront that darkness is a mystery, but only time will tell when he's ready and if he'll face it alone.
Powers
Bond (Minor) - The Favored can Bond with 1 other person. In doing so the Bonded individual gains a single glowing band around their left forearm. The Bond remains as long as both the Favored and the Bonded allow it. The Bond only functions within 300 feet of the Favored, and dissipates shortly beyond that distance.

Illustrious Skills I - Added an extra three skill points to the following skill: Endurance.

Bound in Battle - The Favored and those Bonded with them are better able to fight together. Their tactics and movements flow almost seamlessly with little-to-no spoken communication. The Bond passes insights and slight thoughts between those Bonded while in combat together.
Last edited by Patrick on Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:52 am, edited 50 times in total. word count: 1010

"Freedom is everything."

Patrick
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Patrick Barnell

Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:20 am

Patrick Barnell

The Troubled Rharnian
Table of Contents
Coming soon.

"Scratch my back and I might as well scratch yours right?"
NPC's

Elinora

Full Name: Elinora Barnell
Nickname: N/A
Relationship: Mother
Approval: http://standingtrials.com/viewtopic.php?f=270&t=11529

The Relationship: Although not the greatest in Patrick's life; Elinora proved to be a loving and affectionate mother. Her poor upbringing may have severely impacted the way he grew overtime, but nevertheless it had always been her soft-spoken and supportive nature that kept him alive. When her death came suddenly both brothers were devastated of course, and now she remains only a fond memory of a lifetime now bygone to Patrick.

Skills:
15Acting30Caregiving
20Cooking15Negotiation
20Seduction

Dominek

Full Name: Dominek Barnell
Nickname: Dom
Relationship: Half-Brother

The Relationship: Rather a very important figure in Patrick's life; Dominek lived out the role of the brother's keeper at the time. He held little influence over Patrick in terms of actions but all the same, remained supportive like a big brother and kept the younger sibling in line. Overtime their bond became indomitable due to the years of supporting one another, until the time came where Dominek's life was cut short too soon for Patrick. Now lost just like their dear mother, Dominek's absence in Patrick's life has severely impacted the man; and left him solely clueless as to what path the drunk should follow.

Skills:
25Endurance5Linguistics
10Shield, Round10Strength
25Unarmed Combat25Axes, Hand-Axe

Felissa

Full Name: Felissa Beurnen
Relationship: Caretaker

The Relationship: Someone that influenced Patrick's life at an early age, Felissa was a sort of caretaker over the brothers for a while. The mother of a friend to Elinora, she often watched the boys on days the mother had to work nearly constantly. When Elinora came to pass she took the boys in, provided them with food and shelter as they grew older with the passage of time. When they reached the age of adulthood she came to pass from her old age, something that definitely changed their lives when they lost another good soul in their troublesome world.

Skills:
20Agriculture20Animal Husbandry
30Caregiving15Cooking
15Gardening

Lexi

Full Name: Alexandra Beurnen
Relationship: Complicated
DoB: Ashan 88 687, 31 Arcs

The Relationship: The first love and serious heartbreak in Patrick's life, Lexi was a companion he fell for hard when they started seeing each other. When Lexi went her own way and left him behind, Patrick found himself with a severely broken heart; which led him to avoid commitments with others and merely enjoy cordial encounters instead.

Skills:
10Animal Husbandry30Childcare
10Cooking15Gardening
20Seduction15Unarmed Combat

?

Full Name: ?
Nickname: ?
Relationship: ?
Race: ?
DoB: ?

The Relationship: ?

Skills:
20Acrobatics20Climbing
25Drawing15Pick Pocketing
20Unarmed Combat

Kar

Full Name: Karvon Murdock
Relationship: Enemy
Approval: http://standingtrials.com/viewtopic.php?f=270&t=4122

The Relationship: A man who simply started as an acquaintance due to association with his brother, Kar became that one chance of hope in finding out what happened to Dominek that night. Ultimately that chance grew into a darker twist when things had gone wrong for the knight, as Patrick's soft meddling in Kar's affairs let to the uprooting of his plans he'd personally kept. Now with the truth that Dom was killed by Kar's own hand known to Patrick, there exists a great amount of both hate and fear for the traitorous man.

Skills:
20Acrobatics20Blades (Bastard)
20Deception20Shield (Buckler)
20Unarmed Combat

Crowley

Full Name: Garland Crowley
Relationship: Companion
Approval: http://standingtrials.com/viewtopic.php?f=270&t=10070

The Relationship: While they were meant to only engage in a partnership for a lost treasure, their sudden reunion has brought them together as fast friends. Crowley likes to keep an eye on Patrick as a supportive figure, while Patrick in turn thinks of Crowley as a good person to look after; and a friend worth counting on when trouble comes his way.

Skills:
10Acrobatics15Climbing
10Deception10Endurance
15Linguistics10Pick Pocketing
20Ranged (Crossbow)15Research
10Seduction10Stealth
10Strength15Unarmed (Brawling)
Influences

There are those out there in Idalos with the power to influence and even impact the lives of others, sometimes in the most unsuspecting ways they would never even expect to. So far these are the PC's that made a consistent impact on Patrick in the times they've interacted, and their actions have also defined the kind of ideal friend Patrick would look for in life.

Alistair

Full Name: Alistair Venora
Nickname: Ali, Keiran, Kian
Relationship: Ex
Influence: Mixed
DoB: Ashan 13 689

The Relationship: Their's was a relationship that felt rather significant to Patrick, however time and distance often kept them apart for too long. Thus Patrick's capacity to continuously trust in the man diminished overtime, and in turn he came to realize a slight bit of resentment lingered also. Due to the fact Pat had never wanted to be a mage, his ignorance in being initiated into Rupturing has always left a residual disapproval he could never let go of easily. Now that the Spark itself is no longer a part of him, Patrick's feelings for Alistair have numbed quite considerably from the event.

Ellen

Full Name: Ellen'wyn
Nickname: Elly
Relationship: Friend, Romantic Interest
Influence: Positive
Race: Mixed (Sev'ryn and Avriel)
DoB: Ashan 3 695

The Relationship: An interesting woman who swooped into Patrick's life rather unexpectedly, Ellen quickly became a curious enigma he slowly wanted to learn more about. Naturally he started to develop an attachment to the woman and her nature, although in the span of a night hunted her down as a Sessfiend. Though she barely survived the ordeal Pat's own guilt and feelings had determined it best the two go their separate ways, thus ensuring she would be safe from the Fiend as long as they were apart.

Faith

Full Name: Faith Augustin
Nickname: Sunshine
Relationship: Friend
DoB: Saun 1 698

The Relationship: One who Patrick wasn't sure of at first, Faith quickly showed herself more than just a capable healer. She showed herself a loyal and devoted friend, determined to do what she could to ease his torment. Because of this Patrick found great admiration and respect for the lady, and in turn a sense of relief from the isolation he remained trapped within. Though the servant of Famula is often far too busy for him to keep up with, Patrick nonetheless intends to keep an eye out for her after all that she's done. As he feels that he owes a great deal to her already, in just the short amount of time they've spent bonding together.

Amaris

Full Name: Amaris Nyme
Nickname: TBD
Relationship: Friend
Race: Mixed
DoB: Vhalar 120 697

The Relationship: Amaris was an unintended addition to the list of people Patrick slowly began to count on, due to the fact she would often place herself somewhere closeby when shenanigans were involved. However every encounter has gradually led him to appreciate her in secret, for the fear of his curse kept him from revealing his true feelings during that time. Just as he had been freed of the Sessfiend curse and finally able accept the feelings buried deep within however, Amaris had found her life whisked away by the Immortal Vri before Patrick's very eyes. Now all he feels is regret for failing to keep a fellow friend safe, and wishes he could've done more to prevent her untimely demise.
Last edited by Patrick on Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:19 am, edited 66 times in total. word count: 1546

"Freedom is everything."

Patrick
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Patrick Barnell

Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:22 am

Patrick Barnell

The Troubled Rharnian
Table of Contents
Coming soon.

"You could say I'm all kinds of impressive, then again I picked up on a few tricks along the way."
Skills
Core
Attribute Criteria XP Proficiency
Acrobatics 5 SP 25/250 Novice
Caregiving - 10/250 Novice
Climbing - 25/250 Novice
Cooking 10 SP 25/250 Novice
Dancing - 0/250 Novice
Deception - 18/250 Novice
Detection - 25/250 Novice
Discipline - 150/250 Master
Dreamwalking - 0/250 Novice
Endurance 5 SP, 3 BP 250/250 Master
Ensorcelling - 0/250 Novice
Field Craft - 25/250 Novice
Intelligence - 25/250 Novice
Interrogation - 0/250 Novice
Intimidation - 0/250 Novice
Leadership 25 RB 25/250 Novice
Linguistics - 25/250 Novice
Logistics - 25/250 Novice
Mathematics - 0/250 Novice
Meditation 3 NH 25/250 Novice
Navigation 2 NH 20/250 Novice
Negotiation - 25/250 Novice
Persuasion - 100/250 Expert
Psychology - 25/250 Novice
Research - 15/250 Novice
Resistance - 25/250 Novice
Rhetoric 5 SP 25/250 Novice
Running - 15/250 Novice
Rupturing - 70/250 Competent
Seafaring - 0/250 Novice
Seduction 5 SP, 3 NH, 6 RA 256/250 Grandmaster
Singing - 10/250 Novice
Socialization - 0/250 Novice
Stealth - 25/250 Novice
Storytelling - 0/250 Novice
Strength - 25/250 Competent
Swimming 5 SP 15/250 Novice
Tactics - 25/250 Novice
Teaching - 0/250 Novice
Unarmed, Brawling (FT) 5 SP, 2 NH 50/100 Competent

Primary
Acting - 12/250 Novice
Blades: Broadsword - 52/250 Competent
Brewing - 0/250 Novice
Business Management - 25/250 Novice
Drawing - 25/250 Novice
Fishing - 0/250 Novice
Gambling 3 BP 28/250 Novice
Gardening 10 SP 25/250 Novice
Instrument: Gittern - 25/250 Novice
Investigation - 25/250 Novice
Mixology - 25/250 Novice
Pickpocketing - 25/250 Novice
Poisons - 0/250 Novice
Polearms: Quarter Staff - 0/250 Novice
Ranged: Crossbow - 75/250 Competent
Thrown Weapons - 0/250 Novice
Torture - 0/250 Novice
Whips - 0/250 Novice
Writing - 25/250 Novice
Trap Making - 0/250 Novice

Secondary
Animal Husbandry - 0/250 Novice
Animal Training - 0/250 Novice
Bludgeon: Club - 0/250 Novice
Cartography - 0/250 Novice
Cryptography - 0/250 Novice
Construction - 0/250 Novice
Disguise - 0/250 Novice
Engineering - 0/250 Novice
Etiquette - 0/250 Novice
Forgery - 0/250 Novice
Hunting - 0/250 Novice
Lock Picking - 0/250 Novice
Medicine - 0/250 Novice
Mining - 0/250 Novice
Mount - 0/250 Novice
Philosophy - 0/250 Novice
Politics - 0/250 Novice
Shielded: Buckler - 15/250 Novice
Siege Weaponry - 0/250 Novice
Sociology - 0/250 Novice
Skill Knowledges
Acrobatics: Catching Limbs When You Fall
Acrobatics: Creating momentum when hanging from a rope
Acrobatics: Diving Off A Ship Into Water
Acrobatics: Jumping over a fallen bridge
Acrobatics: Jumping Through Windows
Acrobatics: Maintaining Balance While Drunkenly Pissing
Acrobatics: Morning stretches keep you limber
Acrobatics: Swinging from a grappling line
Acrobatics: Vaulting
Acrobatics: Vaulting Onto Ships With A Grappling Hook
Acting: Faking Mortal Wounds From Words
Acting: Feigning Innocence
Acting: Playing make-believe
Acting: Staging A Hostage Situation
Blades (Broadsword): Angled Strikes
Blades (Broadsword): Basic Strikes
Blades (Broadsword): Better Suited For One Hand
Blades (Broadsword): Dodging Is Better Than Parrying
Blades (Broadsword): Fending Off Opponent's Blows
Blades (Broadsword): Follow Your Defense With An Attack
Blades (Broadsword): Footwork is Important
Blades (Broadsword): How To Hold Your Sword Correctly
Blades (Broadsword): Maintain the Initiative
Blades (Broadsword): No Mercy, No Second Chance
Blades (Broadsword): Parrying Strikes
Blades (Broadsword): The Weight of a Broadsword
Blades (Sword) Adjusting your grip to ensure flexibility
Blades (Sword) Draw and attack in the same move
Blades (Sword) Facing a superior opponent
Blades (Sword) Fighting on uneven terrain
Blades: Sword: Careful footwork improves your aim.
Blades: Sword: Crossover sweep.
Business Management: Appealing to the Masses
Business Management: Cleanliness
Business Management: Complimentary Drinks During Saun Is Good
Business Management: Conforming To Standards
Business Management: Finding Potential Assets
Business Management: Get to know the customers
Business Management: Keep Wood on Hand for Cold Weather
Business Management: Keeping Customer's Well Being In Mind
Business Management: Make Partners Happy
Business Management: Not Usually a Good Idea to Water-Down Drinks
Business Management: Remembering to Track Earnings
Business Management: Satisfy your customers
Business Management: The Advantage of Partnerships
Caregiving: Being Gentle To Someone Who's Injured
Caregiving: Singing helps put children to sleep
Climbing: A Way Out of A Corner
Climbing: Don't Let Heights Intimidate You
Climbing: Up a pit in pure darkness
Climbing: Up a ravine with plenty of hand and footholds, without support
Climbing: Using Ledges
Climbing: Using Rocks Within Walls
Climbing: Using Tree Branches for Support
Cooking: Chicken and dumplings!
Cooking: Fish Every Trial Gets Old Fast
Cooking: Herbs to accompany poultry
Cooking: How to make a meat stew
Cooking: Seasoning is always good
Cooking: Sectioning a chicken
Deception: A Game of Interest
Deception: Alibis Are Handy
Deception: Avoiding Display of Interest
Deception: Avoiding Unsavory Subjects
Deception: Controlling Facial Expressions to Fool Others
Deception: Fabricating Alternate Truths
Deception: Faking A Knowing Smile
Deception: Hard to Control Facial Reactions
Deception: It’s just business.
Deception: It's All in the Wording
Deception: lying to a loved one can be hard…
Deception: Making Yourself a Distraction For
Deception: Pretending to Be Someone You're Not
Deception: Pretending Your Innocent
Deception: Refraining From Whole Truths
Deception: Relying On Half Truths
Deception: Replacing Clear Liquor With Water
Deception: saying the truth but vague enough that it becomes deceitful.
Deception: Spiked Drink For the Unsuspecting
Deception: telling a little white lie to save someone from trouble
Deception: Using naivete to aid in the creation of a lie
Deception: Using Riddles to Hide Information
Detection: Determining Race by Physical Features
Detection: Not All Redheads are Aukari
Detection: Noticing changes in ambient noise.
Detection: Noticing small details in writing.
Detection: Picking out a foreign language
Detection: Picking up on changes in expression
Detection: Reading a Face for Signs of Bluffing
Detection: Recognizing another rupturer
Detection: Seeking out signs of danger
Detection: Sensing someone’s anxiety
Detection: Tasting broth to determine flavour
Detection: The Ring Works While Inside Your Arm
Detection: The signs of tiredness.
Detection: Watch Your Back At All Times
Discipline: Alcohol can be used to calm one’s nerves
Discipline: Always remember how much you're worth.... (30gn, fyi)
Discipline: Calming Your Nerves By Taking Walks
Discipline: Controlling The Sessfiend's Hunger
Discipline: Cutting down
Discipline: Don't be crabby in the morning
Discipline: Emotions must be shelved during battle
Discipline: Endeavoring To Keep Personal Promises
Discipline: Fight to your last breath
Discipline: Fighting Deepest Wishes To Protect Another
Discipline: Fighting Powerful Impulses
Discipline: Following Through With Hard Decisions
Discipline: Forcing abstinence on oneself
Discipline: How to push your anxiety aside and focus on what’s important
Discipline: Ignoring The Sounds of Vomiting
Discipline: Keeping A Strong Face During Heavy Subjects
Discipline: Keeping Calm In Dire Situations
Discipline: Keeping focused
Discipline: Learning To Assert Your Feelings
Discipline: Maintaining A Sense of 'Control'
Discipline: Maintaining Composure In Emotional Situations
Discipline: Maintaining Composure In Uncomfortable Situations
Discipline: Maintaining one's sarcasm in the face of hopelessness
Discipline: Not expressing your anger
Discipline: Not focusing on what's in your pants (for a change)
Discipline: Not having another drink
Discipline: Not hurling at gruesome sights
Discipline: Not showing fear
Discipline: Nothing premature here. False alarm
Discipline: Obeying Commands When They Suit You
Discipline: Putting Duty Before Urges
Discipline: Putting your life in the hands of a coin flip
Discipline: Remaining Calm During Your Own Setup
Discipline: Remaining Sober
Discipline: Remembering Not to Talk to Ghosts in Public
Discipline: Resisting The Curse's Influence
Discipline: Resisting the Rupturing Spark's desire to Blink
Discipline: Standing to help others
Discipline: Steadfast Mindsets and Firm Beliefs
Discipline: Struggling to Accept a Good Kind of Change
Discipline: Suppressing Urges To Feed
Discipline: Surviving having your soul shredded
Discipline: Take a deep breath to stay focused
Discipline: Talking to avoid bursting into laughter
Discipline: Temptation is greater when in pain
Discipline: The importance of diligently completing all required steps of one’s job
Discipline: The importance of remembering names
Discipline: Using a Pillow to Muffle Your Cries
Discipline: Walking towards a volcano
Discipline: Withholding Judgement Unto Others
Endurance: A Frigid Morning During the Cold Cycle.
Endurance: A long journey at sea
Endurance: Alistair's crippling hugs.
Endurance: Antiseptic stings
Endurance: Attempting to Move When Wasted
Endurance: Being "Edged" Several Times
Endurance: Bonded to A Chair During Intercourse
Endurance: Breaching the "Limit" Twice
Endurance: Chasing Someone Around Playfully
Endurance: Cold weather, enduring shivering
Endurance: Crashing through multiple sheets of ice
Endurance: Dealing with a blow to the head
Endurance: Dealing With Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Endurance: Drinking Two Whiskey Bottles Alone
Endurance: Enduring Frigid Conditions
Endurance: Enduring pain
Endurance: Exhausted From Long Nights At Work
Endurance: Extreme heat
Endurance: Falling Out of Chairs
Endurance: Focus on the well-being of others to endure a traumatic situation
Endurance: Free climbing an icy rock face without gloves
Endurance: Games of Chasing
Endurance: Having every orifice violated by tentacles, simultaneously
Endurance: Having your limbs stretched taut by tentacles
Endurance: Holding Back the Urge to Vomit
Endurance: How to endure a minor head injury
Endurance: How to survive a threesome
Endurance: Increased tolerance for whiskey
Endurance: Keeping hold of a ledge
Endurance: Keeping Strong In A Drinking Contest
Endurance: Lasting All Night
Endurance: Lingering Constipation Fo Days
Endurance: Lugging Extra Baggage In One Trip
Endurance: 'Managing' The Bar During Rush Time
Endurance: Pacing Your Sexual Drive
Endurance: Pain in your soul as a curse is removed from you
Endurance: Physical Pains During Examination
Endurance: Post Traumatic Anal Stress
Endurance: Post-Bondage Sex
Endurance: Prolonging Inevitable Limits
Endurance: Rough and Rigorous Sex
Endurance: Standing up post concussion
Endurance: Staying On Your Feet When You're Wasted
Endurance: Swimming In Cold Waters
Endurance: Taking a Hot Rod in the Groin
Endurance: Taking A Rough Tumble Downhill
Endurance: Taking Blows To The Head
Endurance: Taking Hits From A Whip
Endurance: Taking Part In Bondage Sex
Endurance: The burning pain of farting after being violated
Endurance: The earsplitting sound of a shrieking beast
Endurance: The experience of death
Endurance: The fatigue of battle
Endurance: The Pain of Being Stabbed
Endurance: The Sting of Dug In Nails
Endurance: The Woeful Pain of Furniture and Toes
Endurance: Walking From Rharne's Earth Quarter to Sky Quarter
Endurance: Walking Through Snow Drifts
Endurance: Working in a Busy Locale
Endurance: Working Out That Tongue Muscle
Endurance: Wrenching one's shoulder
Endurance: Wrestled Down From Above
Endurance: Your "First Time"
Etiquette: Apologizing for poking a man with your little man.
Etiquette: Basic respect for the devout
Etiquette: Changing a handshake to suit the acquaintance
Etiquette: Don't show nervousness / concern
Etiquette: Giving Appreciation Where It's Due
Etiquette: Hold the door for your companions
Etiquette: How to bow
Etiquette: Only Fair to Warn People of Sessfiend
Etiquette: Providing Appreciation Even Before It's Due
Etiquette: Trying Not To Chew With Food In Your Mouth
Field Craft: Bringing Essential Tools For the Job
Field Craft: Kindling Fires From Embers
Field Craft: Using Resin to Start Fire
Gambling: Betting On Your Capacity to Drink
Gambling: Raising the Stakes by Inviting Yourself into a Game
Gambling: Relying On Good Sources To Get Information
Gambling: Using Others Suggestions To Avoid Digging Your Own Grave
Gardening: Crossbreeding: Ashen showers bring Ymiden flowers
Gardening: Hands and fingers can make the best tools
Gardening: Raking the leaves and detritus
Gardening: Shears: used for shrub trimming
Gardening: The Fundamentals (SP)
Gardening: Trimming shrubs to let in light
Intelligence: Assessing the Desires of the Maze by Entrapment
Intelligence: Building Partnerships With Contacts
Intelligence: Buyers/Sellers Within the Dust Quarter
Intelligence: Creating A Diversion To Send A Message
Intelligence: How to identify someone based on a verbal description
Intelligence: How To Properly Eavesdrop
Intelligence: Shipment's in Rharne
Intelligence: Utilizing Wealth and Influence
Interrogation: Repeating intention for an answer
Interrogation: Women don't respond well to anger
Intimidation: A knife is a useful prop for intimidating others
Intimidation: Application of Bluffs to Tense Situations
Intimidation: Call them names or rude slurs
Intimidation: Insults and a serious tone can be combined
Intimidation: Try yelling, that should work
Intimidation: Using Stark Threats To Get What You Want
Investigation: Being upfront and direct with questions
Investigation: Connecting Signs and Symbols
Investigation: Ensure that you attend to details
Investigation: Finding a person by their description.
Investigation: Follow Your Instincts
Investigation: How to survey a crime scene
Investigation: Identify the witnesses when investigating a crime
Investigation: Know The Enemy Before They Know You
Investigation: Making Yourself "Known" to Certain People
Investigation: Observing Behavior of Others
Investigation: Putting together small details to try and decipher clues.
Investigation: Reaching Out to Potential Assests
Investigation: Searching For Clues In Riddles and Puzzles
Investigation: Sometimes, you have to take a punt on the most likely.
Investigation: Speak to the building’s owner first when investigating a crime
Investigation: Take time to interview the witnesses when investigating a crime
Investigation: The importance of intent
Investigation: The right questions get you a lead
Investigation: Trust your hunches
Investigation: Try to disturb the crime scene as little as possible
Investigation: Using Transcendence to search
Leadership: Asking others for advice
Leadership: Determining What's Best For Those You Love
Leadership: Doing What's Necessary Even If You Dislike It
Leadership: Ensure that you consider the feeling of others. 
Leadership: Express your thoughts clearly
Leadership: In the heat of the moment, someone has to take charge
Leadership: Instructing Others When Helping
Leadership: Knowing Your Party Members Better
Leadership: Lead by example
Leadership: Learning To Make Difficult Choices
Leadership: Learning To Take the Lead
Leadership: Making Sure Others Are Getting Along Well
Leadership: Making Tough Calls
Leadership: Others will measure your actions
Leadership: Putting Others Before You
Leadership: Shepherding Others to Safety
Leadership: Working With A Team To Get Results
Linguistics: Ancient Language Sounds Powerful
Linguistics: Exposure to Ancient Language
Linguistics: Exposure to Vauni
Linguistics: Orimartsun Runes
Linguistics: Studying Foreign Texts
Logic: Survival Above All Else
Logic: Themes With Puzzles and Riddles
Logistics: Ensuring you have sufficient equipment for a shift
Logistics: Organizing a kitchen
Logistics: Prioritizing
Logistics: Sudden departure requires speedy organisation
Logistics: The Nature of Business
Logistics: With New Ship Arrivals Come New Customers
Medicine: Basic Poultices
Medicine: Chewing and Sucking on Ginger Helps Stomachaches
Medicine: Moseke's Mist: Can be used as a contraceptive (for ladies)
Medicine: Straight Ginger Tastes Disgusting
Medicine: Willow Tea as a Pain Killer
Meditation: Alcohol helps?
Meditation: Dwelling On Past Events
Meditation: Feeling everything around you
Meditation: Finding That Sense of Clarity
Meditation: Finding That State of Mind
Meditation: Helpful in magic
Meditation: Interpretations of the Mind with Tarot Cards
Meditation: Reflecting On Situations While You Walk
Meditation: Regulating Breath Exercises
Meditation: Remembering Old Lessons
Mixology: Considering The Important of Flavor
Mixology: Flavor is, Essentially, Important
Mixology: Handling Unusual Requests
Mixology: Measuring Out Amounts of Alcohol
Mixology: Mixing Drinks With A Flagon
Mixology: Mixture for "Shimmering Appiden"
Mixology: Mixture For The "Salty Loin" Drink
Mixology: Remembering Your Alcohol Names
Mixology: The Art of Combining Drinks
Mixology: The Idea of A "Thunderstorm" Mixed Drink
Navigation: Walking Old Paths
Negotiation: Bartering On Behalf of One's Soul?
Negotiation: Being aware of your flaws and letting others know
Negotiation: Fairly Lucrative Terms Are Agreeable
Negotiation: Honesty can be the best policy. 
Negotiation: Making Bets You Can't Lose
Negotiation: Paying Your Dues
Negotiation: Understanding the Value in Opportunity
Persuasion: A dare or challenge can be an effective motivator
Persuasion: A drink never hurts
Persuasion: Back up your arguments with important facts
Persuasion: Chatting up customers
Persuasion: Convince someone to talk to you in private
Persuasion: How to appeal to logic
Persuasion: How to get a woman to leave
Persuasion: How to use soft touches and caresses to help persuade
Persuasion: How to use someone’s own words to convince them of your view
Persuasion: Implications For Elaboration
Persuasion: Influencing Others to Gossip
Persuasion: Make customers feel welcome
Persuasion: Making a promise or oath can be persuasive
Persuasion: Meet your target’s eyes
Persuasion: Stopping a fight
Persuasion: Suggesting "Fun" Later
Persuasion: Sweetening The Deal In An Opportunity
Persuasion: Talking Others Into Your Shenanigans
Persuasion: Tempting Others With Fantasies
Persuasion: The Art of Schmoozing
Persuasion: Use repeated reassurances
Persuasion: Using a distraction to keep peace
Persuasion: Using Facial Expressions with Suggestions
Persuasion: We need to move faster!
Persuasion: When compliments don’t work, apologize
Persuasion: When in doubt, pay them a compliment
Philosophy: Always be prepared
Philosophy: Always Repay Favors
Philosophy: Exploitation Can Be Beneficial
Philosophy: Getting naked can bare more than just skin
Philosophy: Good Drinks and Bad Plans Go Well
Philosophy: Have faith
Philosophy: Making The Most Out of What Little Time You Have
Philosophy: Never Be Afraid to Prove Something
Philosophy: No One Could Love A Drunk Like You
Philosophy: Nudity is freedom
Philosophy: Pride is a strength
Philosophy: Standing Ground When You've Something To Prove
Philosophy: The easiest path is not always the best path
Philosophy: The meaning of magic
Philosophy: The value of capital punishment
Philosophy: To be a mage is to seek to empower mankind
Philosophy: What does it mean to be selfless?
Psychology: A sense of self worth can boost self esteem
Psychology: Breathing Twice Isn't Nice
Psychology: Coping with PTSD
Psychology: Curiosity and lust lead to deviousness
Psychology: Death connects people to one another
Psychology: Emotions are powerful drives.
Psychology: Feeling Pitiful Over Yourself
Psychology: Feeling Useless With Your Broken Wrist
Psychology: Harrowing events can cause Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
Psychology: How to use alcohol to escape and deny your troubles
Psychology: Making sense of fables and other cognitively confounding creatures
Psychology: Observing Behavior Patterns
Psychology: Power is everything in relationships
Psychology: Praying to a higher power to help in dealing with personal powers
Psychology: PTSD – Almost Murdered
Psychology: Putting Personal Pride Aside
Psychology: Rest And A Shopping Spree Promote Happiness
Psychology: Struggles With Guilt
Psychology: Survival of the Fittest
Psychology: Tactics for mourning a love one’s death
Psychology: Testing One's Anxiety
Psychology: The Art of Body Language
Psychology: The emotional impact that others have on one’s psyche
Psychology: The Game of Seduction
Psychology: The Horror of Realizing the Ring is Gone
Psychology: The lingering effects of post-traumatic stress disorder
Psychology: There is a difference between begging and taking
Psychology: Trying Not to Hate Wendell Over Rei's Feelings
Psychology: What grief feels like
Ranged (Crossbow): A Sensitive Trigger
Ranged (Crossbow): Aim Down the Site
Ranged (Crossbow): Aiming above your target to account for a drop in the bolt
Ranged (Crossbow): Aiming at the waist for a nonlethal shot
Ranged (Crossbow): Serious Kickback
Ranged (Crossbow): The Butt Sits in the Shoulder, Not the Torso
Ranged (Crossbow): There’s a Kick for a Target
Ranged (Crossbow): Tighten the Spring with the Lever
Ranged Weapon: Crossbow: Can be used as a tool of execution
Ranged Weapon: Crossbow: Careful aim where possible
Ranged Weapon: Crossbow: Focus helps you aim
Research: Delving Into Lost Ruins
Research: Learn How A Language Works
Research: Opening the Way to Orimar
Research: Overcoming Language Barriers Through Study
Research: Paying Mind To Symbols
Research: References Between Meanings and Runes
Research: Solving Ancient Riddles
Research: Understanding the Differences In Languages
Resistance: Building Up A Tolerance to Alcoholic
Resistance: Combining Drugs With Alcohol
Resistance: Dealing With an STI
Resistance: Drinking An Enormous Amount of Alcohol.
Resistance: Eating Meat While Its Raw
Resistance: Ignoring Cravings for Flesh
Resistance: Low tolerance for wine
Resistance: Suppressing Urges
Resistance: The Effects of Scorra Eggs
Resistance: The urge to return to the wonderful world of sleep
Rhetoric: Cracking Serious Jokes Too Soon
Rhetoric: Explaining locations
Rhetoric: Guessing What Ghosts or Spirits Are Saying
Rhetoric: Implying To Personally By A Drink
Rhetoric: Never Going Back On Your Word
Rhetoric: Self Depreciation for the Masses
Rhetoric: Talking To A Ghost Through A Medium
Rhetoric: The Antics of Fairness
Rhetoric: The Antics of Immortals
Rhetoric: The Stupidly Numerous Ways to Say Three Words
Running: Avoiding Trouble When It Pursues
Running: Being Chased Off By Farmers
Running: Jogging Lasts Longer
Running: Pacing Your Stamina
Rupturing: A Sundial is a complex thing
Rupturing: Accompanied by loud noises, hence the name
Rupturing: Blink Across a Small Area to Create Distance in Battle
Rupturing: Blinking Behind Enemies
Rupturing: Blinking Out of Dire Situations
Rupturing: Chasing: Blink
Rupturing: Chasing: Projecting energy at high speeds
Rupturing: Doesn't cause anything to come out of your butt
Rupturing: Enhanced by a Sundial
Rupturing: Feeling The Ether in Certain Locations
Rupturing: Focal Points for Portals
Rupturing: Items Can't Be Blinked
Rupturing: Opening Compression Portals At Distances
Rupturing: Opening Portals To Keep A Person Contained
Rupturing: Portal magic
Rupturing: Related to portals
Rupturing: Tears holes in the fabric of reality
Rupturing: The Domain Magic of Portal Making
Rupturing: The Rush from Blinking
Rupturing: Using Momentum For Better Impact
Seafaring: Being at Sea Means Smelling "At Sea"
Seafaring: Food and Water Must Be Rationed
Seafaring: Hammocks Will Grow on You
Seafaring: No Fires Aboard a Wooden Ship
Seafaring: Succumbing To Seasickness
Seduction: A Game Well Played
Seduction: A Woman's Charm can be Deadly
Seduction: Adjusting To The Needs of Others
Seduction: All done? Nonsense.
Seduction: Bargaining With Temptations
Seduction: Being the Item of Sexual Revenge
Seduction: Bondage
Seduction: Bravery Can Be A Turn On
Seduction: Building The Anticipation
Seduction: Charming an Immortal
Seduction: Claiming Dominance In A Partnership
Seduction: Desire Is A Dangerous Weapon
Seduction: Drugs Amplify Sensuality
Seduction: Easing a partner’s anxiety
Seduction: Enjoying The Act of Kissing For Once
Seduction: Enjoying the Game of Seduction
Seduction: Enjoying the Sensual Freedom
Seduction: Exhibitionism is Exciting
Seduction: Feats Are Attractive
Seduction: Forceful Kiss
Seduction: Foreplay is important
Seduction: Giving A Woman What She Wants
Seduction: How not to greet a lover the morning after
Seduction: How To Kiss A Girl
Seduction: How to look a woman in the eyes
Seduction: How to strip tantalizingly
Seduction: Intimacy Feels Amazing
Seduction: Just the right spot for oral pleasure is a beautiful thing.
Seduction: Kindling Desires You Want For Once
Seduction: Learn To Like It Rough
Seduction: Letting Another Have Full Control
Seduction: Letting Charm Do the Work
Seduction: Letting Personal Feelings Get Involved
Seduction: Make them want it
Seduction: Making Smooth Recoveries
Seduction: Metaphors To Add the Charm
Seduction: Oral pleasure
Seduction: Physical Attraction Makes All the Difference
Seduction: Pleasing your partner
Seduction: Post Coital Hand Rub
Seduction: Power is a complex notion, often misunderstood.
Seduction: Power is the greatest aphrodisiac
Seduction: Pretty girls drink free
Seduction: Propositioning Pleasure For Business
Seduction: Relaxing When Others Are In Control
Seduction: Slow and steady wins the race (sometimes)
Seduction: Slow and Teasing
Seduction: Slowly Building Anticipation
Seduction: Soft and Steady Them Kisses
Seduction: Some techniques can also be good for ice cream....
Seduction: Taking Foreplay To Another Level
Seduction: Teasing
Seduction: Teasing In A Variety of Ways
Seduction: Teasing Smirk
Seduction: Tell them what you like
Seduction: The Allure of Cigars and Smoking
Seduction: The Art of the Smile (NH)
Seduction: The importance of connecting to your lover’s movement
Seduction: The neck is sensitive, kiss there
Seduction: The power of a caress
Seduction: The Power of A Simple Touch
Seduction: Trying Too Hard To Flirt
Seduction: Undressing for another man
Seduction: Undressing quickly and.... effectively.
Seduction: Using physical contact to seduce your lover
Seduction: Whisper in their ear
Seduction: White Lies
Seduction: You Lack a Woman's Touch
Socialization: A Friendly Chat With Rum Can Become a Lot More
Socialization: Accepting Free Drinks
Socialization: Embellishing Gossip Among Others
Socialization: Friendly Insults
Socialization: Indulging Curiosities
Socialization: Trying to Befriend Mercs at Sea is Tough
Socialization: Typical Small Talk To Pass the Time
Sociology: Injuries are Good Subject Matter
Sociology: Rum Will Open up a Conversation
Sociology: When There's Nothing to Say, Walk Away
Stealth: Avoiding Disturbing Your Sleeping Partner
Stealth: Being aware of your surroundings can help avoid detection
Stealth: Hiding Within Grass Thickets
Stealth: Moving through the undergrowth
Stealth: Quietly Getting Dressed
Stealth: Sneaking Aboard A Ship
Stealth: Softer Landings Make Lesser Noise
Stealth: Surprising Unsuspecting Targets
Stealth: The Efficiency of Noise Reduction
Storytelling: How to start a story
Storytelling: Pictures Tell Stories
Storytelling: Seeing a Noble's Daughter "Safely Home"
Storytelling: The Romantic Nobleman
Strength: Carrying A Broad To Bed
Strength: Carrying an injured person
Strength: Carrying Extra Weight
Strength: Creating Force With Power
Strength: Holding another human being in a lift
Strength: Holding One's Self At Bay
Strength: Holding Open A Stone Door
Strength: Moving Debris
Strength: Operating Ancient Pulley Gears
Strength: Pulling one's body up a wall
Strength: Pulling your body wait up
Strength: Resisting being blown over by a beast's large, flapping wings
Strength: Shoving Through Snow Piles
Strength: Taking Hostage of A Person
Strength: Wielding A Broadsword
Swimming: Treading Cold Water
Tactics: Assessing Friend or Foe Before Shooting
Tactics: Be prepared
Tactics: Being the backup that is needed
Tactics: Disarm The Crew By Throwing Weapons Into the Sea
Tactics: Diversionary Excursions
Tactics: Do the rewards outweigh the risk?
Tactics: Equip yourself
Tactics: Exploitation of Your Enemies
Tactics: Flanked (rear)
Tactics: Knowing when to Fold
Tactics: Letting someone else take the lead
Tactics: Never Trust a New Team
Tactics: Obviously Outnumbered
Tactics: Plan for the worse, hope for the best
Tactics: Preparing your weapon before you conflict starts
Tactics: Surrendering When It's The Only Option
Tactics: Taking Initiative
Tactics: Teamwork is much more than the sum of its parts.
Tactics: Using Signal Fires For Heists
Teaching: Using examples of oneself to explain potential interactions
Teaching: Using metaphors from pupils to ensure clarity
Unarmed Combat, Brawling: Aiming For Underneath Armpits
Unarmed Combat, Brawling: Smashing Bottles
Unarmed Combat, Brawling: Sticks
Unarmed Combat, Wrestling: Armlock
Unarmed Combat, Wrestling: Pinned on back
Unarmed Combat: Creating Room to use Domain Magic
Unarmed Combat: How to block a dagger attack with your hands
Unarmed Combat: How to head butt your opponent
Unarmed Combat: How to tackle your opponent
Unarmed Combat: It’s best practice to keep your eyes open when attacking
Unarmed Combat: Using Injuries to Gain an Advantage
Unarmed: Brawling: Elbows Can Break An Armlock
Unarmed: Brawling: The Chokehold
Writing: Goodbyes Are Easier With Letters
Writing: Learning to Convey Sincerity
Writing: Letter Writing
XP Bank
Warmth in the Cold 7
The Brother's Keeper 10
A Man's Hope is His Castle 10
Cat and Mouse 10
A Legacy Left Behind 10
Little Lion Man 9
Red in Winter 8
Fun and Misery, Both Love Company 13
Fun and Misery, Both Love Company II 15
Never Not Trouble 15
The Lightning's Shadow 8
Silver and Cold 10
With Fist and Thunder 15
Banter and Canter 15
Repayment 15
Echoes of the Past 15
Coded Secrets 6
A Shiner 15
Broken 15
And When the Morning Comes 15
Stop There, Let Me Correct It 15
Brother, What Hath Become? 15
The Bottom of the Bottle 10
Green Isn't the Color of My Thumb 15
Just Business 15
Closing Time 15
The Drunk and a Pirate 15
The Drunk and a Pirate 15
Business and Pleasure 15
Heal Or Die 15
Going Home 15
A Dog's Life 15
The Hound and Rose 15
Call of the Wild 15
Hungry for the Kill 15
Hegemony 15
Pride 15
Unsung the Versed 15
For Safekeeping 15
The Arcane Enterprise 15
In Depths We Tread 15
The Hunch 9
Blood on the Hand 14
Direction in the Wind 15
Well Abroad 14
Rock the Boat 15
Riding the Tide 15
Hurt 14
Unfairly Got Another 8
And So We Meet Again 15
Refuge from the Cold 15
Ne'haer or Far 15
Lost in Translation 15
Holiday Event -
Men of Night 15
Dashing Through Snow 15
A Cave of Wonder 15
A Business Propostion 15
When in Ne'haer 15
Making Home in the Void 15
The Fairly Fair Fellow 15
Nothing's Changed 10
Bad Intentions 15
Goodbye Patali 15
Bottoms Up 10
Tea and Taste 15
In the Scheme of Things 15
The Devil Makes Work for Idle Hands 15
Infinitus Bibliothecam -
As the Rush Comes 15
Word Around Town 10
Push Comes to Shove 15
Just Business 15
Under My Skin 15
Right Back At It 10
The Beast Inside 10
Giving "It" A Shot 10
First Night 15
Forgotten Sanctuary 15
In Pursuit of a God 15
Dark Shadows 15
Out in the Open 15
The Set Up 15
Two Arcs Later
What Have We Become 15
Prisoner of the Beast 15
When the Night Falls 10
Round Two, Fight! 20
Begging Forgiveness 20
Rumor Has It 10
The Expert On This Shindig 10
An Unlikely Alliance 15
Finder's Keepers 15
The Voyage Home 10
The Return Home 10
Ho Ho- Oh! 10
Wrapping Up Loose Ends 10
The Second Rate Expedition 15
A Shipment to Hijack 15
Decode 10
Refuge From Snow 15
The Guardian of Orimar 15
The Lost City 15
Into the Deep
The Fiend Unleashed 20
For Better or Worse 15
Chasing the Line 15
Lunch for Shmucks? 15
A Disposition of Trust 15
What Fates Deem Irony
The Long Run 15
This Path You Walk
So Close and Yet 15
Fun In Games
A Curse That Haunts 15
Castle of Glass 20
We'll Walk It Together
The Tides of Change 20
The Call 15
Mixology 101: Flavor Is Everything 10
Being The Bartener Isn't So Bad 10
A Night Under the Stars 10
A Love That Hurts Long After 10
Remembrance 15
The Last Place One Wants To Be 10
Snap, Crackle…
I'll Give You A Thunderstorm
Thirty-Two Arcs
A Blast From the Past 15
A Pair of Kings
Dancer in Distress
Dark Hearts: Light My Fire 20
Dark Hearts: Who Wants to Live Forever? 20
Moving In and Moving On
The Search For Finch and Poppy 10
XP Transactions
Blades (Broadsword) -5
Endurance -20
Blades (Broadsword) -20
Cooking -15
Linguistics -10
Seduction -17
Seduction -8
Psychology -10
Unarmed Combat -18
Seduction -24
Seduction -20
Seduction -75
Rupturing -13
Acrobatics -20
Climbing -25
Ranged (Crossbow) -15
Shielded (Buckler) -15
Unarmed Combat -25
Rhetoric -20
Seduction -98
Writing -8
Business Management -25
Strength -25
Resistance -25
Rupturing -7
Persuasion -25
Negotiation -25
Deception -18
Endurance -26
Intelligence -25
Investigation -25
Endurance -4
Rupturing -15
Meditation -22
Gardening -15
Running -15
Singing -10
Swimming -8
Discipline -25
Discipline -50
Psychology -15
Tactics -23
Stealth -25
Pick Pocketing -25
Rupturing -35
Gambling -25
Mixology -25
Detection -25
Drawing -25
Research -10
Persuasion -50
Instrument: Gittern -25
Ranged: Crossbow -10
Writing -25
Tactics -2
Navigation -3
Caregiving -10
Field Craft -25
Discipline -27
Endurance -27
Swimming -2
Discipline -21
Endurance -39
Endurance -13
Endurance -60
Endurance -33
Discipline -27
Ranged: Crossbow -50
Blades: Broadsword -27
Logistics -10
Research -5
Intimidation -25
Linguistics -15
Logistics -15
Navigation -15
Grandmastered Skills
Endurance
Patrick has yet to unlock Grandmaster Endurance.

Mixology
Patrick has yet to unlock Grandmaster Mixology.

Seduction
*Grandfathered from Legendary Seduction
Capstones Available: 2
1: Love Language - As a pinnacle of Seduction, Patrick is able to ignite the passions of any person he touches. By knowing the exact timing and pressure, coupled with his knowledge of every race's erogenous zones, he is able to cause all but the most disciplined to desire him. Even Yludih can be attracted, though they may not exhibit traditional signs of arousal unless they consciously choose to.
2: Slot - This empty placeholder has become available thanks to 105 Seduction.

Unarmed Combat
Patrick has yet to unlock Grandmaster Unarmed Combat
Last edited by Patrick on Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:06 am, edited 71 times in total. word count: 5360

"Freedom is everything."

Patrick
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Patrick Barnell

Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:22 am

Patrick Barnell

The Troubled Rharnian
Table of Contents
Coming soon.

"Knowledge is only power when you know how to apply it correctly."
Knowledge
General:
Ancient Book: guide to Orimar
Artifact: The Halo
Bartending: A great way to pick up chicks
Card Game Variant: Strip Poker
Card Game: Poker
Ethics: Drinking does not liberate one of personal responsibility
Flavor: The Taste of Raw Meat
Game: Guess and drink
History: Tales Written on Walls
Journey To Ne'haer Is a Deadly One
Living up to the expectations of friends
Poisons: Antidotes are Few and Far Between
Poisons: Scarf Rot Effects the Sessfiend
Recipe: Setting Up A Fiery Cocktail
Rharnians: Drunks
Slaves think of themselves as objects.
Treasure Hunting: Be Careful of Booby Traps
Treasure Hunting: Caves
Personal:
Death: Never Truly a Goodbye (NH)
Dream: The Roaming Fair
Emea: Dreams of Death
Emea: The Game’s Mistress
Emea: The Labyrinth
Heist Complete: Getting Cold Feet
Heist: Getting Cold Feet
Holiday Gift: From Tei'serin
Immortal’s Quest: Failed
Immortal’s Quest: Obtain the Halo
Jaded Memory: Reunion in Ne'haer
Memory: Taking Home A Noble's Daughter
Personal Fear: Magic
Personal Goal: Kill Ellasin
Personal: A Chance For Redemption?
Personal: A Difficult Promise to Ellen'wyn
Personal: A Knack For Trouble
Personal: A Self-Destructive Loner
Personal: Almost Caught
Personal: Been Stabbed... Twice.
Personal: Being an Expensive Common Whore
Personal: Branching Out
Personal: Committed Murder
Personal: Dealing With Private Matters
Personal: Facing Uncertain Death
Personal: Failure of Commitment
Personal: Feeling Alone in the World
Personal: First Time Was With Lexi
Personal: Forevermore, Goats Are The Enemy
Personal: Giving Magic A Try
Personal: Heartbreak, Round Three
Personal: Heartbreak, Round Two
Personal: Leaving Foster's Landing Temporarily
Personal: Lexi Left
Personal: Meeting With Faith
Personal: Meeting Ymiden
Personal: Miracles Can Happen?
Personal: Missing the Ones You Love
Personal: Missing Your Brother
Personal: Missing Your Older Brother
Personal: Moving Up in the World
Personal: Not A Hero, Certainly Not 'Hero" Material
Personal: On the Verge of A Major Discovery
Personal: Playing It Safe From Now On
Personal: Quest for Wendell Complete
Personal: Rammed By A Yearling Goat
Personal: Reaching Out to The Shadow Quarter
Personal: Regretting Ellen'wyn's Awkward Situation
Personal: Remembering Past Events
Personal: Resurrection Requires a Lofty Price
Personal: Scarred From The Maze?
Personal: Sessfiend Is A Part of Your Life Now
Personal: Slowly Grasping The Paranormal
Personal: Taken Hostage
Personal: The Crippling Reality of Failure
Personal: The Death of Elinora Barnell
Personal: The Discovery of Orimar's Guardian
Personal: The Dream With Faith
Personal: The Expedition to Orimar
Personal: The Feeling of Abandonment
Personal: The Feeling of Home
Personal: The First Kiss
Personal: The Joys (and Restrictions) of Bondage
Personal: The Plan Trip to Rharne
Personal: The Struggle With Love
Personal: The Trial of Orimar's Guardian
Personal: Treated For STI
Personal: Trust In Your Sexual Partner
Quest: Getting in Good With the Shadow Quarter
Quest: Rescue Wendell
Quest: The Excavation
Quest: The Excavation - Completed
Quest: The Race For Orimar
Quest: The Voyage Home
Saoire: Kissed By
Self: Yer a wizard, Patrick!
Sessfiend: A Constant, Mocking Voice
Sessfiend: Afraid of Mirrors
Sessfiend: Form of the Manticore
Sessfiend: Syroa's Curse
Sex: Threesome
Story: Wendell carries Rei out with nothing but a "Nope" and a wink.
Family:
Alexandra: Also Goes By Lex
Alexandra: First Kiss
Alexandra: Helps Out Her Grandmother
Alexandra: Knows How to Test You
Alexandra: Laughed At You
Alexandra: Likes To Run Through The Fields
Alexandra: Likes You Over Dominek
Crowley: A Good Man
Crowley: A Good Teacher and Good Friend
Crowley: Happy to Teach
Crowley: Has Studied The Orimatsu Extensively
Crowley: Is Alive But A Hostage?
Crowley: Is Waiting for You to Return
Crowley: Is Worried About You
Crowley: Knows How Raimeus Thinks
Crowley: Will Lay Low in Foster's Landing
Dom: A knight
Dom: Good at interrupting
Dom: Thinks you're cruel to women
Dominek: A Leader In His Own Way
Dominek: A Lingering Ghost
Dominek: Always The Savior
Dominek: Believed you would always be rich and famous
Dominek: Brother
Dominek: Died on 22nd of Vhalar, 715
Dominek: Good man
Dominek: Has Watched For Two Arcs Now
Dominek: Is Anchored to You
Dominek: Knows Everything
Dominek: Lightning Knight
Dominek: Likes Lexi A Lot
Dominek: Might Be Willing to Cross Over
Dominek: Murdered for getting in Kar’s way
Dominek: Murdered in the Dust Quarter
Dominek: No Longer Remembers Lexi
Dominek: Often Pulls Fast Stunts
Dominek: Refused to Cross-Over
Dominek: Squired Kar
Dominek's Death: Murdered (SP)
Dominek’s Murder: Possible connection to the Vhalar 716 murder of the red-haired man
Elinora: A mother’s comfort
Elinora: Arranged For A Caretaker During Her Work Schedule
Elinora: Cries silently
Elinora: Hopes You Are Good Boys
Elinora: Mother
Elinora: Passed Away
Elinora: Suddenly Sick
Elinora: Works Harder Than She Should
Elinora's Death: Illness (SP)
Elinora’s Lullaby
Felissa: A Secondary Caretaker
Felissa: Lives With A Small Farm
Felissa: Mother To Elinora's Friend
Lexi: First Love
NPC: C is Mr. Crowley
NPC: Garland Crowley
Ri: Doesn't want you to be sad.
Ri'ku: Didn't Know Where You Went
Ri'ku: Doesn't Want You to Blame Yourself
Ri'ku: Reminds You Good Things
Ri'ku: Sometimes Wishes Others Could Hear Her
Ri'ku: The fairy
PC:
Alistair Venora: Doesn’t drink
Alistair Venora: Educated and uptight
Alistair Venora: From Rynmere
Alistair Venora: Knowledge turns him on
Alistair Venora: Raised in a strict home environment
Alistair Venora: Traveling Doctor
Alistair Venora: Virgin… before he met you
Alistair Venora: Visiting Rharne to “experience something new”
Alistair: A good teacher
Alistair: Admitted To Having Very Little Ideals
Alistair: AKA Keiran Riley
Alistair: AKA Kian
Alistair: Become An Immortal's Prey
Alistair: Believes you to be weak
Alistair: Blunt
Alistair: Butt Buddy
Alistair: Called You a Weeping Bitch
Alistair: Can speak a language I don't know
Alistair: Changed
Alistair: Craves physical gratification, honesty, and freedom
Alistair: Curious
Alistair: Destined For Great Things
Alistair: Finds you easy to talk to
Alistair: Found Love with Another
Alistair: From Rynmere
Alistair: Good with Butter and Honey
Alistair: Had a Child Once
Alistair: Has a sense of adventure
Alistair: Has Suffered Much Loss
Alistair: Has travelled to Etzos, Korlasir, Ne’haer, Andaris, Sabaissant, and Rharne
Alistair: Heir of House Venora
Alistair: His home is Sabaissant
Alistair: Initiated you into magedom
Alistair: Innocent
Alistair: Intimacy is significant to him
Alistair: Is Engaged
Alistair: Is Fighting The Coven
Alistair: Is Marked by Syroa
Alistair: Is sibling to Faith?
Alistair: Is to be a Duke
Alistair: Knows nothing of intimacy
Alistair: Lost his Sister
Alistair: Loves You
Alistair: My Soft Spot
Alistair: Partner's Again
Alistair: Plans to Ruin the Coven
Alistair: Politician
Alistair: Proclamation of Love to a Naked Man
Alistair: Proves to be Spontaneous
Alistair: Pure, virgin
Alistair: Rupturer
Alistair: Said 'I Love You' Back
Alistair: Saved you from falling into the gorge
Alistair: Served as a General
Alistair: Served as Diplomat and Ambassador
Alistair: Skilled mage
Alistair: Smitten with you
Alistair: Still Loves You After An Entire Arc
Alistair: Surprisingly, Openly Affectionate
Alistair: Teases you with dirty thoughts
Alistair: Theres more to him that meets the eye.
Alistair: Things have become unsafe for him
Alistair: Very Lenient With Expectations
Alistair: Wants to Continue the Relationship
Alistair: Wants To Know Where He Stands With You
Alistair: Wants to know you
Alistair: Wants to Rekindle Romance
Alistair: Wants to see you again
Alistair: Well-travelled
Alistair: Whoring is a bad profession where he comes from
Alistair: Willing to Use Innocent Bystanders
Alistair: Worries About You (A Little Too Much)
Alistair: Would never hurt you
Alistair: You gave him one of the best nights of his life
Alistair: You want him
Alistair: You're Something Precious
Alistair: You’re his man pillow
Alistair’s Parents: Wanted him to be a Knight
Avrae: An Aukari
Avrae: Attractive
Avrae: Birthdays Don't Mean Much
Avrae: Braver and Comfortable
Avrae: Likes Vodka
Avrae: Radiates Intention, Good or Bad?
Avrae: Visiting Ne'haer
Beauty in the blue dress: Rei
Doran: A Master Swordsman
Doran: Expects You to Survive
Doran: Taught You The Ways of Sword Combat
Doran: Waits To Hear From You About Orimar
Ellen'wyn: A Virgin?
Ellen'wyn: Another Potential Love, Lost
Ellen'wyn: Cares More Than You Know
Ellen'wyn: Doesn't Cold Easily
Ellen'wyn: Enjoys Being Out In the Wilderness
Ellen'wyn: Felt Ashamed
Ellen'wyn: Fidgets When She's Nervous
Ellen'wyn: Has Beautiful Wings
Ellen'wyn: Is Good With Hunting and Survival
Ellen'wyn: Is Quite Independent
Ellen'wyn: Tends To Be Awkwardly Cute
Ellen'wyn: Would've Stayed With You
Faith: A Doctor
Faith: Can Talk to Ghosts
Faith: Determined To Help
Faith: Happy To Help
Faith: Has Gained Your Respect
Faith: Heavily Believes in Immortals
Faith: Her Personal History
Faith: Is A Cook Also
Faith: Marked by Famula
Faith: Marked By Moseke
Faith: Marked By Vri
Faith: The dream-slave of Venora.
Faith: Was a Slave, Later Freed By Choice
Freya: Also, she's quite bendy.
Freya: Biqaj?
Freya: Captain of the Arbiter
Freya: Certainly intoxicating
Freya: Clan name is Brujah
Freya: Doesn’t Like to be Alone
Freya: Drug Trafficker
Freya: Gave you free drinks
Freya: Has a bounty on her head
Freya: Headed for Ne’haer and Rhakros during Vhalar 716
Freya: Kidnapped Wendell during Vhalar 716
Freya: Not A Kidnapper
Freya: Pirate
Freya: Seems to be addictive
Freya: Sharp nails
Freya: Slaver
Freya: Soft, yet firm.
Gangui: Credible With An Absurd Mustache
Gangui: Fights With Honor Passionately
Gangui: Good With A Bastard Sword
Gangui: Is Insanely Idealistic
Gangui: Stands Against Immortals Apparently
Gangui: The Leader of Sons of Justice
Lynessa: A Partner and Informant
Lynessa: A Potential Asset
Lynessa: Smart and Resourceful
Lynessa: The Thunder Priestess
Nell: Armed and dangerous
Nell: Closed off
Nell: Doesn’t like being messed with
Nell: Feisty
Nell: Has an anger issue
Nell: Has scars
Nell: Knows how to use a dagger
Nell: Lacking manners
Nell: Likes games
Nell: Mercenary
Niv: Burned Alive During Emerath's Game
Niv: Has A Chance For Rebirth
Niv: Has Spunk For A Tunawa
Niv: Knows Ri'ku Exists Now
Niv: Met Again in a Dream
Niv: Naive
Niv: Tunawa
Noth: From Etzos
Noth: Immortal Champion for…
Noth: The Feathered Man
Pash: A Traveling Sailor
Pash: Praises Ilaren
Pash: The Minstrel
PC: Syhera: Redhead Female Customer
Rei: A Calming Influence After Night Terrors
Rei: A healer
Rei: A kind soul
Rei: All ok with her and Wendell
Rei: Ally
Rei: Assaulted by Gorroc
Rei: Beautiful
Rei: Bow chicka wow wow
Rei: Brave
Rei: Can take care of herself
Rei: Can’t get her off your mind
Rei: Cares About You, But...
Rei: Caretaker
Rei: Confiding In Her Helps
Rei: Doesn't think she's special
Rei: Doesn't want you to attack Gorroc
Rei: Easy to make blush
Rei: Gaining Confidence in Herself
Rei: Grew up in Desnind
Rei: Had her mother for support when her father died
Rei: Has a back tattoo
Rei: Has PTSD of Stabbing
Rei: Has seen you drunk
Rei: Her and Wendell had an issue: her name was Sugar.
Rei: Her passion is helping others
Rei: Hiding the black book for you against her better judgment
Rei: Highly attractive
Rei: Hot-tempered
Rei: Hots for Wendell
Rei: In love with Wendell
Rei: Is Training To Protect You Both From Gorroc
Rei: It Will Always be Wendell
Rei: Knowing Her Daily Routine
Rei: Knows about the black book
Rei: Knows some self defence
Rei: Likes Cider on a cold Zi'da night
Rei: Likes the stew
Rei: Likes wine
Rei: Loves you as a friend
Rei: Makes your heart race
Rei: Says Wendell is changeable
Rei: Skilled in unarmed combat
Rei: Stabbed on 80th Vhalar 716
Rei: Stubborn
Rei: Targeted in the 80th Vhalar attack?
Rei: The two of you argued
Rei: Thinks you are selfish
Rei: Took you home
Rei: Trying Not To Make Things Awkward
Rei: Undeserving of Her
Rei: Was beaten up in the Dust Quarter
Rei: Works at the infirmary
Rei: You are in love with her
Rei’s Father: Died in arc 708
Rei’s Father: The reason Rei began learning medicine
Syhera: A Conniving Prankstress
Tei'serin: A Familiar Name
Tei'serin: A Sharp and Witty One
Tei'serin: Also a Teacher
Tei'serin: Marked By Moseke
Tei'serin: Sacrificed During Emerath's Game
Tei'serin: The Farm Girl
Theo: More a Coordinator than a Whore
Theo: Opening A Business
Theo: Zana's Partner
Wendell and Rei Reunited
Wendell: A complex fellow
Wendell: A man to envy
Wendell: A regular at The Bronze Boar
Wendell: Angry?
Wendell: Attractive
Wendell: Bartender at the Harlot ’n’ Hound
Wendell: Beat up Rei’s attacker
Wendell: Branded as a slave
Wendell: Called Rei his woman
Wendell: Can't get him off your mind
Wendell: Didn't accept your apology
Wendell: Dominant
Wendell: Dominated you
Wendell: Going home to Rharne
Wendell: Great Poker Face
Wendell: Hard and intense .... gaze.
Wendell: Hasn't been a problem, yet.
Wendell: Hots for Rei
Wendell: Is a builder
Wendell: Kidnapped during Vhalar 716
Wendell: Kidnapped?
Wendell: Likes to be in control
Wendell: Missing since the 79th of Vhalar 716
Wendell: Nicknamed Wolf
Wendell: Says Freya has been taken by Gorroc
Wendell: Thinks you are pathetic
Wendell: Thinks you are too eager to please
Wendell: Violent?
Wendell: What he looks like Naked
Wendell: Will talk to Rose for you
Wendell: You pleased him
Wendell: Your dirty little secret
Wendell: Your travelling companion
Zana: A Whore, and Not Ashamed
Zana: Openly Seductive
Zana: Theo's Partner
Zana: Works at The Lap of Luxury
NPC:
Caed: Crew member of the Arbiter
Commander Norris: Knows What You Are, But Let You Go
Commander Norris: Only Let You Go to Save Ellen
Daveth: Owner of the Bronze Boar
Daveth: Patient
Ebony Venora: Alistair's Grandmother
Ebony Venora: Uptight Geezer
Ellasin: Alistair’s “Mother”
Ellasin: Alistair’s mentor
Ellasin: Believes you to be weak
Ellasin: Initiated Alistair
Ellasin: Initiator of Alistair
Ellasin: Kill Her with an Immortal
Ellasin: Knows you’re a mage
Ellasin: Mage
Ellasin: Your enemy
Gorroc: attacked Rei
Gorroc: Betrayed by Freya during Vhalar 716
Gorroc: Former crew member of the Arbiter
Gorroc: No better than trash
Gorroc: Planning To "Handle" You and Rei
Gorroc: Planning To Kill Freya
Gorroc: Something Is Off About Him
Gorroc: Untrustworthy
Gorroc: Your ticket to rescuing Wendell
Haraji: Crew member of the Arbiter
Kar: Arrived in Rharne during arc 713
Kar: Broke into your home in Vhalar 716 to search for the black book
Kar: Enemy
Kar: First on the scene of Dominek's murder
Kar: Fled Rharne on 112 Vhalar, 716
Kar: Lead investigator in Dominek’s murder case
Kar: Lightning Knight
Kar: Murdered Dominek
Kar: Orphan
Kar: Raised on a farm in Rynmere
Kar: Responsible for the infirmary attack during Vhalar 716
Kar: Squired to Dominek
Kar: Tried to kill you during Vhalar 716
Kar: Will kill for the black book
Karvon Murdock: Has the torn page from the black book
Karvon Murdock: His writing looks similar to the writing in the black book
Karvon Murdock: Lightning Knight
Karvon Murdock: Suspicious
Karvon Murdock: Untrustworthy
Kleo Rimat: Is Expendable to Raimeus
Kleo Rimat: Knows About Orimar Also
Kleo Rimat: Raimeus's Partner
NPC: Sir Barnes
NPC: Torn: Decent Enough, for a Mercenary
NPC: Tres: hired by an unknown woman
Qyona: Crew member of the Arbiter
Raimeus Madeus: Has The Crystal Chalice Hidden
Raimeus Madeus: The Man In Charge
Raimeus Madeus: Willling To Sacrifice For The Expedition
Raimeus: Determined To Outsmart You
Raimeus: Is Using Outside Forces For Personal Gain
Raimues: Is Cold and Manipulative
Rose Tanner: Investigating Wendell’s disappearance
Rose Tanner: Owner of the Harlot ’n’ Hound
Rose: Picky in her workers
Scarlet: A Noblewoman
Sugar: Harlot
Sugar: She's a sweet girl
Tio: An over run garden
Tio: Friend of Daveth.
Torn: Mercenary
Tresah: Watching the Chalice
Misc:
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: A little black book was found on the scene
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: Hate crime?
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: No one has identified the victim
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: None of the Harlot ’n’ Hound’s employees knew the victim
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: Not a robbery
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: The appearance of the crime scene
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: The Harlot ’n’ Hound was closed after the body was discovered
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: The victim was stabbed to death - two stab wounds and a sliced throat
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: Victim came in alone
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: Victim did not bring luggage with him
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: Victim may have known his assailant
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: Victim was aukari
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: Victim was booked in for the night
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: Victim was booked in for the night
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: Victim was male, red-haired, and a labourer in the Earth Quarter
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: Victim was probably not a local Rharnian
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: Was the victim a spy?
21st Vhalar 716 Murder: Wendell discovered the body
80th Vhalar 716 Attack: Attackers were from the Dust Quarter
80th Vhalar 716: Attack on the Rharne Infirmary
Vhalar 716 News: An aukari was found murdered behind the Harlot ’n’ Hound on the 21st trial
Vhalar 716: The city guard has increased security around the Dust Quarter
Specific Knowledge
Arcana:
Domain Magic: A Weapon in the Wrong Hands (NH)
Domain magic: Comes from within
Domain magic: Mana (ether)
Domain magic: Rupturing
Domain Magic: Rupturing
Domain Magic: Spark Link
Magic: Dangerous
Magic: The Spark
Transcendence: A strange, otherworldly experience
Transcendence: Using it to search for someone
Unknown Magic: Making earth move
Unknown Rupturer: Fit form, military type
Divinity:
Cassion: A Cousin To Ymiden?
Cassion: Hunting For Four Artifacts?
Emerath: The All Seeing Game’s Mistress
Famula: Immortal of Souls, Servitude, Resurrection, Blood
Famula: Offers Something to Lingering Souls
Ilaren the Immortal: Basic (SP)
Ilaren: Her tits probably aren't that perky
Immortals: Can Connect To Their Marked
Jesine: Dreams of her brother.
Jesine: Granted you a restful night's sleep.
Jesine: Invited you to visit her sober.
Jesine: Met you in Ne'haer
Jesine: Was surprised at your concern for her dreams.
Jesine: You call her "Twinkle Cheeks"
Moseke: A Motherly Figure
Moseke: Has A Nasty Temper
Moseke: Immortal of Earth, Stone, Nature, Life
Moseke's Power: Calming Whispers
Pier and Pre: Twin Immortals of Judgement, Equality, Justice, Truth, Lies
Saoire: The Beauty of a Gift
Saoire: The Holiday Woman
Saoire: Wears Variable Holiday Crowns
Sessfiend: Curse Brings True Isolation
Sessfiend: Speaks Through You, But With It's Own Voice
Sessfiend: You Feel it Taking You Over
Syroa: Hey, Sexy Lady
Syroa: Immortal of Transformation, Lust, Acting, and Fury
Syroa: Keeps Sessfiends as Pets
Syroa: Not Easy To Locate
Syroa's Blessing: Sesser
Vri: Immortal of Death, Sadness, Remembrance, Love
Ymiden: Can Remove the Sessfiend Curse
Ymiden: Can Take A Hit
Ymiden: Father of the Tunäwä
Ymiden: Has Plans Involving Mortals
Ymiden: Immortal of Summer, Dawn, Rebirth, Forgiveness
Ymiden: Lover of Moseke
Ymiden: Wants You To Learn True Forgiveness
Zuuda: Can Create Undead?
Zuuda: Can Make Ghosts Manifest
Zuuda: Ectoplasm Feeds Souls
Ecology:
Alaiwa: Created by Ymiden
Alaiwa: First of the Tunäwä
Cold Cycle: is never merciful
Ecology: A Body Is Required to Reincarnate
Ecology: Ghosts and Ectoplasm
Ecology: Ghosts Can Have their Existence Expanded
Ecology: The Empty (Ghosts)
Ecology: The Process of Death
Fairies are real
Fairies: Have destinies with people
Goats: Have Weird Eyes
Goats: Smell Funny
Goats: Vicious Evil Creatures
PB: The chalk rabbit-protector thing.
Rose bushes: Not fun to fall into
Spirits: Possibly neither good nor bad
Sylvithia: A species of wraith, or ghost, that haunts the Willow Woods
Sylvithia: look like humans from a distance but are really hideous monsters.
The Harlot 'n' Hound: Oh the many reasons why you love it.
The Harlot 'n' Hound: The Bar is a Privilege
The Willow woods: The forest around Ne'haer
Vhalar: Crisp weather
World: The Natural Order
Factions:
Black Guard: Etzos' Guard in Southguard Too
Coven: Controlled by Ellasin
Coven: There is a Greater Plan
Elements: Cultists in the ranks started the conflict
Faction: The Shadow Quarter
Faction: The Sons of Justice
Faction: The Thunder Priests
Lightning Knights: Do background checks before accepting new recruits
Lightning Knights: Investigating Kar’s assault and treachery
Places:
Bronze Boar: Layout
Bronze Boar: Tavern & Fighting Ring
Etzos: A Dangerous Place
Etzos: New Territory
Etzos: The Cow and Corset
Foster's Landing: South of Etzos
Ne’haer: City
Ne'haer: The walls are a good protection from harsher elements
Orimar: A Lost Bastion
Orimar: Can Only Be Found In Cylus
Orimar: Heart of the World
Orimar: Located Somewhere Between Etzos and Ne'haer
Rharne Culture: Death Ritual
Rharne: City Layout (SP)
Rharne: City of revelry
Rharne: Dock Laborers and Keepers
Rharne: Drug Vendors With the Dust Quarter
Rharne: Lightning Knights (NH)
Rharne: Shipments and Supply Routes
Rharne: The Shadow Quarter
Rynmere: Expanding East
Rynmere: Island kingdom near Rharne
Sanctuaries: Where Pilgrims Prove their Faith
Scalvoris: A surprising amount of wily mages
Scalvoris: Sure has some speedy trials
Willow Woods: Dangerous
Willow Woods: Forest in Ne’haer
Races:
Aukari: Misunderstood By Most
Aukari: Unwelcome in Rharne
Biqaj: Emotions Affect Eye Colour
Orimatsu: hid and guarded the “Jewel of Emea”
Orimatsu: Lost Tribe
Orimatsu: spiritual
Orimatsu: worshiped the Emea
Race: Avriel
Tunawa: Gracious and thankful
Tunawa: Teeny Tiny
Tunawa: Unsure what to do with many human made objects
Last edited by Patrick on Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:22 am, edited 61 times in total. word count: 3689

"Freedom is everything."

Patrick
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Patrick Barnell

Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:23 am

Patrick Barnell

The Troubled Rharnian
Table of Contents
Coming soon.

"Look at all the nifty little toys that I've collected."
Possessions
Food
Item Quantity Quality Located
Clothes
Belt: Leather 1 Worn Bag
Belt: Leather, Brown 1 Normal Bag
Boots: Ankle, Leather, Brown 1 Normal Bag
Boots: Knee, Leather 1 Worn Bag
Briefs: Cotton, Black 1 Damaged Bag
Gloves: Cotton 1 Decent Bag
Jacket: Fur-lined 1 Worn Bag
Scarf: Wool, Orange 1 Decent Bag
Shirt: Chiffon, Green 1 Normal Bag
Shirt: Cotton, White 1 Worn Bag
Trousers: Chiffon, Blue, Fastener 1 Normal Bag
Trousers: Cotton, Beige 1 Damaged Bag
Vest: Chiffon, Brown, Fastener 1 Normal Bag
Vest: Cotton, Blue 1 Decent Bag
Jewelry
Mother's Pendant 1 Decent Person
Pendant: Silver Chain, Celtic Knot 1 Normal Bag
Ymiden's Ring 1 Damaged Person
Combat
Broadsword 1 Normal Bag
Umbra (Crossbow) 1 Normal Bag
Hidden Dagger 1 Normal Bag
Crossbow Bolts 30/40 Normal Bag
Buckler: Medium 1 Normal Bag
Leather Armor 1 Worn Bag
Leather Gauntlets 1 Worn Bag
Leather Greaves 1 Worn Bag
Leather Fauld 1 Worn Bag
Exploration
Bag: Large, HD, Waterproof 1 Normal Person
Soap 1 Worn Bag
Comb 1 Worn Bag
Razor 1 Worn Bag
Tinderbox 1 Worn Bag
Toothpaste 1 Worn Bag
Toothbrush 1 Worn Bag
Toiletries 1 Worn Bag
Lantern 1 Decent Bag
Climbing Axe/Hammer 1 Decent Bag
Crampon/Spikes Soles for Boots 1 Decent Bag
Reinforced Crampon Gloves 1 Decent Bag
Waterskin 1 Decent Bag
Tent: Two Person 1 Decent Bag
Bedroll 2 Decent Bag
Materials
Lamp Oil 3 Normal Bag
Eating Utensil Set 2 Normal Homestead
Plate 6 Normal Homestead
Miscellaneous
Journal 1 Normal In Inventory
Ink Well 1 Decent In Inventory
Ink Pen 1 Decent In Inventory
Single Bed 1 Normal Rharne
Chair 2 Normal Rharne
Table 1 Normal Rharne
Chest 1 Normal Rharne
Basin Stand 1 Normal Rharne
Cabinet 1 Normal Rharne
Orimatsun Ceremonial Dagger 1 Worn In Inventory
Orimatsun Ancient Book 1 Worn In Inventory
Removed
Item Quantity Quality Reason
Saoire's Voucher 1 Normal Exchanged
Coat: Brown 1 Destroyed Sessfiend
Shirt: White 1 Destroyed Sessfiend
Undergarments: Black 1 Destroyed Sessfiend
Pants: Blue 1 Destroyed Sessfiend
Boots: Leather 1 Destroyed Sessfiend
Crossbow Bolts 10/40 Normal Used
Lamp Oil 2 Normal Used
Grappling Hook 1 Destroyed Exploration
Hemp Rope (50ft) 1 Destroyed Exploration
Crossbow 1 Destroyed Exploration
Crossbow 1 Normal Left Behind
Ledger
[tr][td] Vhalar 716 [/td][td] +/- [/td][td] Cost [/td][td] Total [/td][td] Reason [/td][td] Timestamp [/td][/tr]
0 + 100 100 Starting Package Vhalar
100 - 15 85 Cabinet Vhalar
85 - 30 55 Basin Stand Vhalar
55 - 8 47 Wendell: Services Vhalar 38
47 + 20 67 Odd Job: Gardening Vhalar 52
67 + 35 97 Alistair: Services Vhalar 96
97 - 30 67 Bourbon Vhalar 112
67 + 738 805 Wages: Bartender Vhalar
805 - 36.9 768.1 Taxes: Poor Vhalar
768.1 + 984 1752.1 Wages: Entertainer Vhalar
1752.1 - 49.2 1260.1 Taxes: Poor Vhalar
Zi'da 716 +/- Cost Total Reason Timestamp
1752.1 - 0.5 1751.6 Ball of Yarn Zi'da 60
1751.6 - 0.5 1751.1 Crochet Hook Zi'da 60
1751.1 - 1 1750.1 Maiden's Kiss (1 Dose) Zi'da 60
1750.1 - 30 1720.1 Whiskey (1 Bottle) Zi'da 60
1720.1 - 0.29 1719.81 Briefs: Cotton, Large, Black Zi'da 60
1719.81 - 0.72 1719.09 Trousers: Cotton, Large, Beige Zi'da 60
1719.09 - 0.72 1718.37 Gloves: Cotton, Large Zi'da 60
1718.37 - 0.86 1717.51 Shirt: Cotton, Large, White Zi'da 60
1717.51 - 3 1714.51 Belt: Leather, Large Zi'da 60
1714.51 - 2.9 1712.42 Scarf: Wool, Large, Orange Zi'da 60
1712.42 - 1.08 1711.34 Vest: Cotton, Large, Blue Zi'da 60
1711.34 - 3.6 1708.28 Boots: Knee, Leather, Large Zi'da 60
1708.28 - 2 1706.28 Grappling Hook Zi'da 60
1706.28 - 1 1705.28 Hemp Rope (50ft) Zi'da 60
1705.28 - 3 1702.28 Climbing Axe/Hammer Zi'da 60
1702.28 - 2 1700.28 Crampon/Spikes Soles for Boots Zi'da 60
1700.28 - 5 1695.28 Reinforced Crampon Gloves Zi'da 60
1695.28 - 33 1662.28 Bag: Large, HD, Waterproof Zi'da 60
1662.28 - 3 1659.28 Waterskin Zi'da 60
1659.28 - 5 1654.28 Blank Journal Zi'da 60
1654.28 - 2 1652.28 Ink Well Zi'da 60
1652.28 - 1 1651.28 Ink Pen Zi'da 60
1651.28 - 10 1641.28 Lantern Zi'da 60
1641.28 - 40 1601.28 Broadsword: Normal Zi'da 60
1601.28 - 30 1571.28 Buckler: Medium Zi'da 60
1571.28 - 10 1561.28 Crossbow: Normal Zi'da 60
1561.28 - 5 1556.28 Leather Armor: Normal Zi'da 60
1556.28 - 5 1551.28 Leather Gauntlets: Normal Zi'da 60
1551.28 - 5 1546.28 Leather Greaves: Normal Zi'da 60
1546.28 - 5 1541.28 Leather Fauld: Normal Zi'da 60
1541.28 - 0.8 1540.68 Drinks: Four Zi'da 62
1540.68 + 18 1558.68 Holiday Gift: From Tei'serin Zi'da 64
1558.68 + 35 1593.68 Quest: Tresah Zi'da 67
1593.68 + 252 1845.68 Wages: Bartender Zi'da
1845.68 - 45.36 1800.32 Expenses Zi'da
Cylus 717 +/- Cost Total Reason Timestamp
1800.32 + 0 1800.32 Cylus wages: Void Cylus
1800.32 - 0 1800.32 Cylus Expenses: Void Cylus
Ashen 717 +/- Cost Total Reason Timestamp
1800.32 + 1230 3030.32 Wages: Bartender Ashan
3030.32 - 123 2907.32 Taxes: Common Ashan
Ymiden 717 +/- Cost Total Reason Timestamp
2907.32 - 20 2887.32 Rharne: Medium Safe Ymiden 1
2887.32 - 60 2827.32 Whiskey: Two Bottles Ymiden 1
2827.32 - 10 2817.32 Whore: One Break Ymiden 38
2817.32 - 5 2812.32 Tip: Information Ymiden 46
2812.32 - 20 2792.32 Bribe: Shipments Ymiden 58
2792.32 - 0.4 2792.28 Pot: Blueberry Tea Ymiden 62
2792.28 + 2075 4867.7 Wages: Bartender, Courtesan Ymiden
4867.7 - 207.5 4660.7 Expenses: Common Ymiden
Saun 717 +/- Cost Total Reason Timestamp
4660.7 - 10 4650.7 Bank: Account Fee Saun 1
4650.7 - 4000 650.7 Bank: Deposit Saun 1
650.7 + 504 650.7 Bartending Wages, Expenses Saun
650.7 + 612 1262.2 Courting Wages, Expenses Saun
Vhalar 717 +/- Cost Total Reason Timestamp
1025.2 - 30 995.2 Bottle: Whiskey Vhalar 118
995.2 - 4 991.2 Crossbow Bolts: 40 Vhalar 118
991.2 + 1722 2713.2 Bartending Wages Vhalar
2713.2 - 172.2 2541 Living Expenses Vhalar
Zi'da 717 +/- Cost Total Reason Timestamp
2541 - 1 2540 Drug: Maiden's Kiss Zi'da 1
2540 - 30 2510 Bottle: Whiskey Zi'da 1
2510 - 84 2426 Pendant: Silver, Sapphire Zi'da 1
2426 - 1.5 2424.5 Travel Fee: Foster's Landing Zi'da 2
2424.5 - 60 2364.5 Bottle: Whiskey (2) Zi'da 11
2364.5 - 2 2362.5 Cloth: Wrappings (2) Zi'da 11
2362.5 - 1.5 2361 Travel Fee: Rharne Zi'da 15
2361 - 2 2359 Bank: Withdrawal Fee Zi'da 45
2359 - 1.5 2357.5 Travel Fee: Etzos Zi'da 45
2357.5 - 2.5 2354 Lamp Oil (5 Bottles) Zi'da 85
2354 + 1581 3935 Wages: Courtesan Zi'da
3935 - 237.15 3697.85 Living Expenses Zi'da
Cylus 718 +/- Cost Total Reason Timestamp
3697.85 - 90 3607.85 Tent, Two Person: 3 Cylus 1
3607.85 - 10 3597.85 Bedroll: 2 Cylus 1
3597.85 - 13.87 3583.98 Cloak: Small, Wool, Black Cylus 1
3583.98 + 0 3583.98 Wages: Void Cylus
3583.98 - 0 3583.98 Expenses: Void Cylus
Ashen 718 +/- Cost Total Reason Timestamp
3583.98 - 20 3563.98 Drugs: Scorra Eggs Ashan 15
3563.98 - 10 3553.98 Alcohol: Rum Ashan 15
3553.98 - 1.8 3552.18 Lunch: Inn For Dinner Ashan 16
3552.18 - 4 3548.18 Meal: Cally's Ashan 51
3548.18 - 3 3545.18 Alcohol: Four in Hand Ashan 52
3545.18 - 0.5 3544.68 Alcohol: Four in Hand Ashan 60
3544.68 + 2091 5635.68 Wages: Prostitute Ashan
5635.68 - 343.65 5292.03 Living Expenses Ashan
5292.03 - 30 5262.03 Memory NPC's ---
Ymiden 718 +/- Cost Total Reason Timestamp
5262.03 - 5.05 5256.98 Vest: Chiffon, Brown, Fastener, Large Ymiden 1
5256.98 - 23.75 5233.23 Trousers: Chiffon, Blue, Fastener, Large Ymiden 1
5233.23 - 4.84 5228.39 Boots (Ankle): Leather, Brown, Large Ymiden 1
5228.39 - 0.7 5227.69 Shirt: Chiffon, Green, Large Ymiden 1
5227.69 - 5.05 5222.64 Belt: Leather, Brown, Large Ymiden 1
5222.64 - 30 5192.64 Crossbow Ymiden 1
5192.64 - 2 5190.64 Grappling Hook Ymiden 1
5190.64 - 1 5189.64 Hemp Rope (50 Ft) Ymiden 1
5189.64 - 4000 1189.64 Bank: Deposit Sent Ymiden 1
1189.64 - 5 1184.64 Leather Belt: Custom Fitted Ymiden 81
1184.64 - 5 1179.64 Combat Knife Ymiden 81
1179.64 + 200 1379.64 Reward: Dark Hearts Event Ymiden 81
1379.64 + 1577 2956.64 Wages Ymiden
2956.64 - 266.55 2690.09 Living Expenses Ymiden
Saun 718 +/- Cost Total Reason Timestamp
2690.09 + 810 3500.09 Wages Saun
3500.09 - 0 3500.09 Living Expenses, Dark Hearts Reward Saun
*Cold Cycle ledger coming soon.
Important Items
Article: Family Pendant
Value: ?
Weight: 2 lbs.

History: The only memento left behind from both his mother and brother, this pendant came to their possession long before he had been born. However it's creation and origins have always remained unknown to him, as the item had been a gift to his beloved mother a long time ago.

Description: A silver pendant which looks to be some kind of sealed locket, which proves impossible to open, fashioned into the form of a compass replica with a sparrow flying over North's emblem. Both the pendant and chain are pure silver while the contents locked within have remained a mystery.

Aukarian Notes
Article: Notebook
Value: ?
Weight: 5 lbs.

History: Once possessed by a spy who infiltrated the ranks of the Lightning Knights, the book now lies somewhere secret where Patrick doesn't even know. It's secrets are unknown to him as he hasn't managed to decode it's context, but one day this may come to change...

Description: A black book filled with pages of the Aukarian language Vauni, a page was ripped out and appears to be missing.
Orimatsun Chalice
Article: Ancient Relic
Value: ???
Weight: 10 lbs.

History: Discovered within an ancient burial ground several kilometers away from Ne'haer, this chalice was pulled out of a sarcophagus along with an ancient tome and a unusual dagger. It's origins unknown until later; the chalice actually serves as a key to unlock something, but what it unlocks has yet to been discovered.

Description: An ornamental chalice that looks to be carved and shaped from pure crystal somehow.
Ymiden's Band
Article: Artifact
Weight: 0.2 lbs.

History: Originally obtained from a dream encounter with Ymiden, this ring and it's sister has remained in Patrick's possession since Saun 717. It's purpose had been unknown until after the Emerath's Labyrinth event in Vhalar 717, in which Ymiden brought to light shortly after their return from the Emea. Overtime the band has suffered a bit of damage, due to the incredible amount of chaotic power kept contained as the Fiend remained caged.

Description: This artifact is a pair of identical rings that has been etched with the Ancient Language. The symbols have a faint orange-yellow glow, as if the faint light of dawn is protecting you. One ring is to be worn by the Cursed at all times. To prevent the cursed from taking on the Sessfiend form, they are to give the sister ring to a unrepentant person and transfer the curse for that evening. By completing this transference, Patrick remains unaffected by Syroa's curse and under the radar from her attention. If he is unable to find an unrepentant person, he will either under go the change or lock all of the rage within his own ring. By penning up the rage within the artifact, he runs the risk of incurring Syroa's rage or releasing a stronger beast if the artifact were to be removed or broken.
Bone Horn
Article: Companion Summoner
Value: ??
Weight: 2 lbs.

History: Provided to Patrick when he went mountaineering for the answers to his unusual dreams, the horn has been held onto mostly for safe keeping purposes; although the Rharnian hasn't forgotten the horn's purpose upon use. Eventually a time may yet come, where he'll use it to call upon an invaluable ally.

Description: A bone carved whistle with a makeshift rope ravelled around it, the item will call Shatterhorn only once while Patrick visits the Scalvoris mainland.
Blessed Nel
Article: Enchanted Item
Value: ??
Weight: 0.1 lbs.

History: A random Nel Patrick pulled out of his pocket to determine what choice he should have followed, nevertheless it's outcome may have led him to a very unwelcome situation. Little did he suspect that same Nel became a blessed item by Chrien, and so far he remains unaware of the fact it possesses a special ability.

Description: A golden nel that looks just about plain until closer inspection, as it shimmers brighter than the average nel and even glows; only faintly enough to notice in total darkness. The item grants Patrick the ability to communicate with Mer through their telepathy, similar to how the Biqaj are able to do so, but requires dedication to practice and focus in order to master it.
Token of Meditation
Article: Enchanted Item
Weight: 0.1 lbs.

History: Granted as a reward from the citizens on Faldrass after the Dark Hearts event, Patrick came in possession of this shortly after the fight with the Beast and his men subsided.

Description: A deep gold medallion that appears plain save for the symbols engraved in its surface. Holding it causes a slight, but noticeable, calming effect to whoever holds it. It works for up to one break, once a trial. It cannot cure insanity, just calms the individual down when held.
Fireproof Parchment
Article: Unusual Oddity
Weight: 0 lbs.

History: Granted as a reward from the citizens on Faldrass after the Dark Hearts event, Patrick came in possession of this shortly after the fight with the Beast and his men subsided.

Description: It's a small (8 inch square) piece of parchment. Writing on it becomes permanent, can not be washed away or destroyed unless the piece of parchment is thrown onto fire, where the ink burns away and leaves the parchment clean once more.
Smooglenuff's Locket
Article: Peculiar Accessory
Weight: 1 lbs.

History: Found by Patrick, this small locket is engraved with the name "Smooglenuff". It was discovered during their investigation once the Dark Hearts event started, and he has yet to give it back to the original owner.

Description: An intricate little locket with "Smooglenuff" engraved on the backside of it. Holding it, or having it touching your skin, allows one to see and interact with souls who have not yet passed over. It works for up to one break, once a trial.
Umbra
Article: Enchanted Crossbow
Weight: 14 lbs

History: Retrieved off the body of one of the hitmen that followed the Deputy during the crisis on Faldrass, this weapon was one of the tools that killed almost two of his friends. Though one was lost that day this crossbow, now named Umbra, serves a better purpose than what it did before. Patrick's newfound ownership of the weapon quickly transpired during the battle at Smooglenuff Manor, where he used it to dispatch the Deputy of The Beast after Amaris had passed away shortly afterwards.

Description: A black ornate crossbow that truly looks the part of an assassin's weapon, this crossbow is fitted just slightly better than the standard crossbow; with a darker and thicker wood used as it's base component as well. Umbra is a special crossbow enchanted with a poison buff, allowing Patrick to poison a target only twice a season when he chooses to. He is also able to change the type of poison imbued in the bolt once a season, but must first possess the knowledge of what poison he wishes to imbue for it to have any effect.
Last edited by Patrick on Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:39 am, edited 63 times in total. word count: 3047

"Freedom is everything."

Patrick
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Patrick Barnell

Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:40 am

Patrick Barnell

The Troubled Rharnian
Table of Contents
Coming soon.

"Out there is this great big world, and then you have little old me exploring it."
Factions
Discovered: 4

The Coven of Ellasin
Relations: Nonexistent - Patrick hasn't had very many encounters with them.
Opinions: Despises them especially for the fact they're all mages, considers them to be something of a cult as well.

The Etzori Black Guard
Relations: Dismal - Patrick's few encounters haven't been considerably good.
Opinions: Dislikes them only for the authority they project around Etzos

The Lightning Knights
Relations: Agreeable - Patrick's encounters have had their share of ups and downs.
Opinions: Doesn't feel strongly against them as they protect his home.

The Sons of Justice
Relations: Tense - Patrick's encounter with their leader has created stiff moments between them.
Opinions: Doesn't like them for obvious reasons such as authority and their tenacity.
Homesteads
Rharne
Located in the Earth Quarter some odd streets down and away from the workplace, Patrick's home is a snug but cozy little apartment found in a stone complex on the second floor. It is a quaint single room decorated with several pieces of furniture; a wooden bed, a table with two chairs, a chest, a fire place, a basin stand, and a cabinet.

It is a spacious if not bland that shows poor organization as Patrick isn't known for cleanliness, with no real decorations laid out anywhere to spruce up the place.
Businesses
Currently Patrick does not own or run a business, maybe one day this is possible to change.
Last edited by Patrick on Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:06 am, edited 10 times in total. word count: 297

"Freedom is everything."

Return to “Character Sheets”