Patrick Barnell

This section is for Character Sheets specifically. Please make sure to read over the starting guides, rules, and the lost history information before completing a character sheet.

Moderators: Storytellers, Developers, Advocates

Patrick
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Trouble
Renown: +200
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:16 am

Patrick Barnell
Contents
Background Representation Personality Alignment
Perception History Influence Reputation
Worship Magic Skills Skill Lore
General Lore Specific Lore Possessions Assets
Ledger Memories (Post) Memories (Past)

Background

Statistics
NAME Patrick Barnell AKA Pat
RACE Human GENDER Male
AGE 32 Arcs DOB Ymiden 18 686
HEIGHT 6'2" WEIGHT 200 lbs
HAIR COLOR Brown EYE COLOR Hazel Green
MOTHER Elinora Barnell FATHER Unknown
BIRTHPLACE Rharne HOUSING Earth Quarter, Rharne
LOCATION Scalvoris TITLES None
SEXUALITY Pan-sexual ALIGNMENT Chaotic Good
PARTNERS N/A EX-PARTNERS Alistair, Ellen'wyn
CHILDREN One COMPANIONS Ri'ku (Fairy), Crowley
OCCUPATION Bartender, Prostitute FACTIONS N/A
MARKS None FACE CLAIM Chris Pratt
Coconut Moderately Fishing Recreationally
Gardening Recreationally Music Favorably
Rum Extremely Rumor Favorably
Seafood Minorly Sex Extremely
Swimming Recreationally Whiskey Favorably
Dislikes
Aukari Mildly Beer Slightly
Bourbon Moderately Cold Majorly
Eggs Extremely Goats Majorly
Magic Moderately Sailing Favorably
Tea Minorly Vegetables Extremely
Weapons Recreationally Yludih Favorably
Languages

Fluent
  • Common- Spoken/Written
Broken
  • Pailtic- Spoken/Written
Last edited by Patrick on Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:54 am, edited 66 times in total.
Seasonal Plans - Workshop - Rambles - Vlogs

"If I had one more day to wish, if I had one more day; to be better than I could have ever been."

OOC Note: As of Ashan 717 Patrick has been cursed with Sesser, therefore once a season he's at risk of turning into a Sessfiend. Should the occassion actually come to occur, PC's are warned to consider the extreme risk of injury and even their life; before proceeding to participate in the event. Looking forward to the potential plots and threads to come!
Patrick
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:17 am

Representation
Contents
Appearance

Often are first impressions measured by appearance and Patrick is no exception, as he is plain as any other figure save for the difference in size to the average human. Those that do look upon him will easily notice the facial characteristics, those that may very well distinguish him different from the rest. Besides from being tall he is best described as fit in terms of musculature, his physique rather toned well but only just above the average folk. Upon spotting him no matter the distance brown hair coats the top of his head, often unkempt or shaggy unless he's taken the time for a particular style. Up close however where the features of his face are prominent, Patrick is no doubt a man with a strong jaw and sharp chin littered with facial hair. Hazel eyes that sometimes even variate between a soft green or pale blue, are often commented to be his more appealing or attractive feature to show. Normally as one who is seen everyday he tends to carry a suave if not confident sort of vibe, his own walk even carried in a stride some could easily match. When it comes to personal taste or a sense in fashion he is practical in choice, prone to choose clothing that is plain in whatever way possible; only serving purpose for whatever weather calls for.

Injuries/Scars
► Show Spoiler
Tattoos

None at this time.
Last edited by Patrick on Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:08 am, edited 54 times in total.

"If I had one more day to wish, if I had one more day; to be better than I could have ever been."

OOC Note: As of Ashan 717 Patrick has been cursed with Sesser, therefore once a season he's at risk of turning into a Sessfiend. Should the occassion actually come to occur, PC's are warned to consider the extreme risk of injury and even their life; before proceeding to participate in the event. Looking forward to the potential plots and threads to come!
Patrick
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:18 am

Mentality
Contents
Personality

The Remnant

Who was once was an individual that solely sought personal gain has developed into a conflicted individual. An entire arc being spent as a Cursed of Syroa has jaded several concepts of his persona, and therefore slowly created a divide where who he was once was is slowly being consumed. Something else entirely seems driven to twist and jade his heart and spirit, however to this Trial Patrick still retains the ideal of freedom in his own right. He acts solely out of self interest for the most part and is quite wary of what he chooses, when it comes to choosing sides that would define his character in some aspect. He is still at best just a simple-minded fool who seeks the lighthearted joys of enlightenment, though carries on his shoulders a massive world of negative things. Pain, guilt, regret, suffering. These are just the many things he's come to understand, and while they cling dearly to his mind; one couldn't easily tell because of how well he hides it.

Often his association with others would stem from personal interest above all else, however being driven into a world of isolation makes him crave personal connection. Something he's been disallowed to have due to the nature of his curse, therefore his most favorable and enjoyable hobby serves as the medium he crutches on as a cope mechanism. Obviously he is a naturally plain drunk that isn't afraid to come off cocky, while he himself would attempt the word 'charming' or 'charismatic' at best. What once was his best quirk has also become his most difficult to manage, as he's always been an individual who wears his heart on his sleeve. Though still fun loving and personable in some aspect, his idealism of being a free spirit proves a constant struggle; as he fervently struggles with the beast caged within.

The Split

Just as his curse has impacted his life in almost every aspect, the most subtle but recently noticeable is his own humanity. With each turn he's suffered Patrick has felt his spirit jade and whittle away, piece by piece as the violent nature of the Sessfiend consumed him entirely. Now after an entire Arc as a cursed individual, all that time spent under it's influence has not only twisted his psyche slowly; but eat away at his persona to create something else entirely. As one who loves and values the idea of freedom on all accounts, Patrick's failure to embody this has also impacted the nature of this second persona. Thus the 'fiend' aspect of him slowly tries to breach the surface, to assert control over what doesn't belong to it. It is when Patrick displays a real innate switch in behavior this becomes prominent, as the cockiness he may project is no longer there as it usually is.

Quite easily there's usually just aggravation or annoyance at anything, a constant anger residing in his demeanor as he seems more distant; withdrawn even compared to the socialite Patrick strives to be. However there is also wit and cunning often displayed, albeit unlike Patrick's usual habit to make a jest out of anything. The Fiend aspect that controls the 'split' in Patrick's persona is subtle when he can be, however his most distinguishable characteristics is impatience and short-tempers. There is also innate cravings for raw meat or even flesh, as well as tendencies to be more domineering or controlling compared to Patrick's laid back nature.

Merits
  • Caring
  • Cautious
  • Free spirited
  • Hearty
  • Insightful
  • Observant
  • Open minded
Flaws
  • Amoral
  • Blunt
  • Compulsive
  • Dishonest
  • Drunkard
  • Proud
  • Selfish
  • Skeptical
Last edited by Patrick on Wed May 23, 2018 5:43 am, edited 44 times in total.

Patrick
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:18 am

Aspirations
Contents
Alignment

Code of Ethics
1. You shall lie in the pursuit of goodness.
2. You shall not harm the innocent.
3. You shall not murder.
4. You shall help the needy.
5. You shall honor those who promote freedom and goodness.
6. You shall break the law in pursuit of goodness.
7. You shall not betray others.
8. You shall avenge the acts of evil-doers and enemies of freedom.
9. You shall not place duty above personal desire to do good.
10. You shall seek unlimited good for others and freedom in society.

Misconduct of Ethics
1. Failing to perform a random act of kindness when appropriate.
2. Failing to pursue a new form of pleasure.
3. Placing duty above personal desire.
4. Failing to assist allies or good beings in need.
5. Causing harm to an essentially good being.
6. Following a law when you feel that it unnecessarily restricts your freedom.
7. Turning down a chance to trick, cheat, or harm an evil being for personal gain.
8. Betraying an ally or friend for evil reason.
9. The murder of an innocent.
10. Aiding the servants of Order and Evil.

Hopes

Companionship

Even after the heartaches he's encountered over time, Patrick still yearns to have the deep innate sense of trust and love for another. It's a dream he keeps deeply close to his own heart, safeguarded in secrecy and ultimately put on hold until he's in control of his own life once more.

Independence

While Patrick seeks to discover people he can truly trust and associate with, ultimately he yearns to live true to himself and serve his own wants and needs.

Fears

Fracture

Suffering one heartbreaks too many has led him to a stifled capacity for commitment, where he's no longer enticed to remain completely dedicated to just one individual. While he still may seek to find somebody he can feel closely to, he will ultimately continue to hide those feelings and remain adamant about commitment.

Death

Life has had ups and downs for Patrick but overall; he does not wish for his own life to end any time soon. While something he knows is a part of life; death is a destiny he wishes to avoid at any and all cost.

Fiend

Pat's darker nature as a Sessfiend torments him on a daily basis, thus creating a distanced disposition when it comes to others. He fears the possibility that exists and even thrives, the longer he builds an emotional connection to someone.

Mendacity

While a handful of close friends is an appealing thought, Patrick's innermost fear is the potential of being betrayed or worse. He is no stranger to pain after all and has had dealings with others, enough to know the ups and downs of every close relationship one can forge.

Oppression

Freedom is a particular way of life Patrick is used to and it is something highly valued, therefore anything that might hinge or even bar limits on his personal freedoms are likely to unnerve the man.
Last edited by Patrick on Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:12 am, edited 42 times in total.

Patrick
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:19 am

Perception
Contents
Life and Death

"Everybody lives and everybody dies right? Some sooner than others, and some in ways most unfair to the world. I think overall death is overrated honestly, much more fun to celebrate and live every trial right? Why not live it to the fullest at least, enjoy every trial like it's my last anyways. Murder however is just wrong on all accounts, even if it benefits the one who commits it. To me life is more than just a gift, it's something no one should have the right to control. Why should I, or anybody for that matter, get to decide who lives or dies in this world? Why should they decide whether I get to live? If you ask me nobody should have that right, but in this world there are plenty who would disagree.

In order to survive you either adapt or perish, for me however I intend to do more than just survive; I intend to live knowing every moment was worth it."

Family and Friends

"Family... is important. Knowing that I've had people I can count on and even love, even if that was once upon a long time ago, has helped me learn and appreciate so much. It's a hassle when your problems becomes everyone else's however, or when their problems become your own. But when that happens and it truly counts, then you know the people that stick by you at the end if all; those are the people who are truly worth counting among friends and family. Blood doesn't even have to be relevant in regards to family with me, if we go through hell together and you're still by my side at the end; then that makes you someone I know I can count on."

Religion and Worship

"I've never been the strongly religious type. Worshiping greater entities beyond me was something I was never into, probably because I was never a fan of thinking such things dictated things in my life. However I've come to learn over time that, believe it or not, Immortals are surprisingly much like us. Human in some ways but in a supernatural kind of way... I can kinda deal with that I think. Though I still don't find it easy to bend a knee to any power greater than me, there are a few Immortals I might consider worth praising or appreciating when I see or hear of them."

The Arcane and Supernatural

"Never really understood the nature of things like magic and spirits, a lot of the mystical in the world just didn't make sense to me. How could it? When you live the way I did and grow up without much thought of it, the idea of magic and spirits seemed pointless to fantasize over. I'll admit even now I have little acceptance of magic all things considered, something about it just feels unnatural to me in all aspects. All of it's just weird shit if you ask me, a lot more complicated to understand the concept of getting piss drunk after a hard trial after work."

Law and Crime

"Rules are meant to be broken aren't they? At least bent out of shape a little... Okay fine. Regulations have never been my strong suit honestly, I'm the kind of guy that likes to take shortcuts. If that means getting my hands a little dirty, then by all means I'll do it just to get what I want. Granted sometimes it's okay to have the law on your side, particularly when you know you're not the one in the wrong. I might take advantage of that sometimes when it's convenient, but I can't help the fact that I'm a devious rebel inside; I like to have my fun even if it gets me into trouble."

Order and Chaos

"Well let's see... There's a balance between them right? To me the idea of everything being all orderly and perfect seems pleasantly boring, it's much more fun when things are chaotic and unpredictable. Keeps you on your toes right? Look everyone knows that no matter where you go, chaos lives in every part of the world. It's just how it is, so why not embrace it every once in a while and learn to have a little fun?"

Drugs and Relations

"Drugs? Hell yeah! Those are fun. Never been a fan of the hard shit but I'll enjoy it, to me they're just another means of enjoyment. I'll definitely live it up when offer's on the table, as for the cordial idea of relationships? Meh. I'm not the best suitor in regards to love, been through enough relationships to feel there's little point anyways. Now when it comes to sex that's easily a given, everybody enjoys that unless you're one of them types that practice celibacy. In that case those prudes are missing out! It's great fun and I'm not afraid to enjoy it on all accounts, especially when I get paid for doing a good job of it."
Last edited by Patrick on Wed May 23, 2018 9:24 am, edited 45 times in total.

Patrick
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:20 am

History
Contents
Origins

Born and raised in the city of Rharne; Patrick was second child to a woman named Elinora with an older brother named Dominek. The two boys were raised with by a single parent with decent if not dismal education about the world, and therefore grew up simple but rowdy boys that later learned the weight of responsibility. However it was a weight heavy with circumstance as an illness affected Elinora, in turn shortening her life and orphaning the boys within their early stages to adulthood.

Childhood

TBA

Adolescence

TBA

Transition

Dominek being the older of the two he eventually joined the Lightning Knights to try and make a difference, hopeful that he could help set an example for Patrick to follow early on.
The brothers weren't always alone in regards to living within the Dust Quarter, though they mainly kept to themselves there were few who took notice of their struggle. Time after time they found themselves befriended by the nicer folk located in their part of town, and eventually even the farmer's took to give and take with the brother's while they worked to earn food.

One such farmer had daughter with a temperament of her own, a feisty young lass who eventually befriended the brother's. Though more came later between her and Patrick, more than just a simple friendship the two came to indulge.

More to come later...

Adulthood

TBA
Last edited by Patrick on Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:13 am, edited 62 times in total.

Patrick
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:22 am

Influence
Contents
Family

Elinora

Full Name: Elinora Barnell
Nickname: N/A
Relationship: Mother
Approval: http://standingtrials.com/viewtopic.php?f=270&t=11529

The Relationship: Although not the greatest in Patrick's life; Elinora proved to be a loving and affectionate mother. Her poor upbringing may have severely impacted the way he grew overtime, but nevertheless it had always been her soft-spoken and supportive nature that kept him alive. When her death came suddenly both brothers were devastated of course, and now she remains only a fond memory of a lifetime now bygone to Patrick.

Skills:
15Acting30Caregiving
20Cooking15Negotiation
20Seduction

Dominek

Full Name: Dominek Barnell
Nickname: Dom
Relationship: Half-Brother

The Relationship: Rather a very important figure in Patrick's life; Dominek lived out the role of the brother's keeper at the time. He held little influence over Patrick in terms of actions but all the same, remained supportive like a big brother and kept the younger sibling in line. Overtime their bond became indomitable due to the years of supporting one another, until the time came where Dominek's life was cut short too soon for Patrick. Now lost just like their dear mother, Dominek's absence in Patrick's life has severely impacted the man; and left him solely clueless as to what path the drunk should follow.

Skills:
25Endurance5Linguistics
10Shield, Round10Strength
25Unarmed Combat25Axes, Hand-Axe

Felissa

Full Name: Felissa Beurnen
Relationship: Caretaker

The Relationship: Someone that influenced Patrick's life at an early age, Felissa was a sort of caretaker over the brothers for a while. The mother of a friend to Elinora, she often watched the boys on days the mother had to work nearly constantly. When Elinora came to pass she took the boys in, provided them with food and shelter as they grew older with the passage of time. When they reached the age of adulthood she came to pass from her old age, something that definitely changed their lives when they lost another good soul in their troublesome world.

Skills:
20Agriculture20Animal Husbandry
30Caregiving15Cooking
15Gardening

Lexi

Full Name: Alexandra Beurnen
Relationship: Complicated
DoB: Ashan 88 687, 31 Arcs

The Relationship: The first love and serious heartbreak in Patrick's life, Lexi was a companion he fell for hard when they started seeing each other. When Lexi went her own way and left him behind, Patrick found himself with a severely broken heart; which led him to avoid commitments with others and merely enjoy cordial encounters instead.

Skills:
10Animal Husbandry30Childcare
10Cooking15Gardening
20Seduction15Unarmed Combat

?

Full Name: ?
Nickname: ?
Relationship: ?
Race: ?
DoB: ?

The Relationship: ?

Skills:
20Acrobatics20Climbing
25Drawing15Pick Pocketing
20Unarmed Combat
Friends

Freya

Full Name: Freya DuCarinos
Nickname: Little Bird
Relationship: Complicated
Race: Biqaj
DoB: Vhalar 115 692

The Relationship: What once existed as a foreign and exotic marvel to the Rharnian, became a lost contact he has heard absolutely nothing from. Patrick's curiosity of this woman ran deep after she made an unusually wild impression on him, but last time he saw her they were likely prone enemies after the misunderstanding of her role in a fellow Rharnian's disappearance.

Kian

Full Name: Alistair Venora
Nickname: Ali, Keiran, Kian
Relationship: Ex-Partner
DoB: Ashan 13 689

The Relationship: Though it had been brief in it's time; Patrick developed quite the hot and heavy feelings for Alistair, albeit led himself to act otherwise which caused a distance between them. Now Alistair seems nothing more than a memory to Patrick as he hasn't heard from the man in so long, but still believes him alive as he feels his presence out there somewhere within Idalos.

Niv

Full Name: Niv
Nickname: Sprout
Relationship: Friend
Race: Tunawa
DoB: Ymiden 23 710

The Relationship: Niv became a friend to Patrick through a curious means of a holiday spirit, when he learned that it had been her he'd sent his gifts to. Through their initial meeting he learned what Tunawa generally are, and developed a bit of a fondness over Niv and her innocently naive nature. When they were members of the same team for Ymiden in the Game Keeper's Labyrinth game, he sort of developed a soft spot as the little Tunawa proved braver than even he knew himself to be; and therefore has a quietly respectful boundary for Niv that he wouldn't easily admit.

Tei

Full Name: Tei'serin Nji'ryn
Nickname: TBD
DoB: Ymiden 69 698

The Relationship: The one who sent Patrick his gifts through Syroa in the year of 716, and also the other team member Ymiden in the Game Keeper's Labyrinth. Patrick has developed an innate curiosity for Tei'serin but has refrained from approach, for fear of endangering her in the event trouble comes his way. That small fear aside though he sees bravery in her too, a bravery matched with a sharp intellect for just a farm girl; something he considers powerful if not dangerous to stand against.

Ellen

Full Name: Ellen'wyn
Nickname: Elly
Relationship: Friend, Romantic Interest
Race: Mixed (Sev'ryn and Avriel)
DoB: Ashan 3 695

The Relationship: An interesting woman who swooped into Patrick's life rather unexpectedly, Ellen quickly became a curious enigma he slowly wanted to learn more about. Naturally he started to develop an attachment to the woman and her nature, although in the span of a night hunted her down as a Sessfiend. Though she barely survived the ordeal Pat's own guilt and feelings had determined it best the two go their separate ways, thus ensuring she would be safe from the Fiend as long as they were apart.

Faith

Full Name: Faith Augustin
Nickname: TBD
DoB: Saun 1 698

The Relationship: Though a bit of an unknown quantity right now, Faith is suddenly becoming someone Patrick is counting on more. Their meeting first in a dream, has finally been cemented in reality with a twist of irony. And while she's certainly seen the worse side of his 'tidbits', it's really her caring nature and strong will he's already started to admire most.
Enemies

Kar

Full Name: Karvon Murdock
Relationship: Enemy
Approval: http://standingtrials.com/viewtopic.php?f=270&t=4122

The Relationship: A man who simply started as an acquaintance due to association with his brother, Kar became that one chance of hope in finding out what happened to Dominek that night. Ultimately that chance grew into a darker twist when things had gone wrong for the knight, as Patrick's soft meddling in Kar's affairs let to the uprooting of his plans he'd personally kept. Now with the truth that Dom was killed by Kar's own hand known to Patrick, there exists a great amount of both hate and fear for the traitorous man.

Skills:
20Acrobatics20Blades (Bastard)
20Deception20Shield (Buckler)
20Unarmed Combat

Raimeus

Full Name: Raimeus Madeus
Relationship: Enemy

The Relationship: While they'd just met one another in a brief period of time, Patrick has already considered Raimeus a dangerous man not to cross. His wealth has only enhanced is cold and manipulative ways, as he won't stop at nothing to get what he wants. Which is why he and Patrick are already adversaries with one another, as the two are after something neither can afford to share with one another.
Companions

Ri'ku

Full Name: Ri'ku
Relationship: Companion
Race: Fairy

The Relationship: Ri'ku has become a sort of personal caretaker for Patrick, but only in the peculiar way she physically can. While she helps him out by giving advice and acts as a sort of conscience, she often finds herself along for the ride when it comes to Patrick. Her resourcefulness and insight however does bring an unusual trust in their relationship, and so far she's proven to be the only friend Patrick can actually confide in.

Crowley

Full Name: Garland Crowley
Relationship: Companion
Approval: http://standingtrials.com/viewtopic.php?f=270&t=10070

The Relationship: While they were meant to only engage in a partnership for a lost treasure, their sudden reunion has brought them together as fast friends. Crowley likes to keep an eye on Patrick as a supportive figure, while Patrick in turn thinks of Crowley as a good person to look after; and a friend worth counting on when trouble comes his way.

Skills:
10Acrobatics15Climbing
10Deception10Endurance
15Linguistics10Pick Pocketing
20Ranged (Crossbow)15Research
10Seduction10Stealth
10Strength15Unarmed (Brawling)
Last edited by Patrick on Wed May 09, 2018 6:35 am, edited 59 times in total.

Patrick
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:22 am

Renown

Renown points can be found in the Experience post here, found under the different name Rep (or Reputation) in the spreadsheet.

Distinction

To be added at a later date.
Last edited by Patrick on Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:06 pm, edited 55 times in total.

Patrick
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:23 am

Worship
Contents
Affinity
Ilaren: Immortal of Lightning, Sound, Brawling, and Alcohol.
As the local Deity of Rharne; Ilaren is a figure to Patrick that isn't necessarily worshiped but still respected, mainly out of habit and locality rather than a particular way of life. As he holds no intention to devote himself to an Immortal, he acknowledges her out of any other Immortal, and that is because he was raised to respect the Immortal from an early age. Aside from naturally given respect he won't necessarily act for or against her in favor, as Patrick does not wish to draw attention from her or any other Immortal nearby.
Moseke: Immortal of Earth, Stone, Nature, Life
Though the Immortal never really interacted with Patrick personally, Her presence alone was enough to leave a vivid impression on him. She is a woman who seems motherly and caring, as well as stern and critical to those She may choose to punish. Patrick doesn't completely fall within the alignment or interest that Moseke appears to have, but however acknowledges Her existence on Idalos as one of the favorable Immortals.
Jesine: Mortalborn of Dreams, Sleep, and Imagination.
Saved from a vivid nightmare that recurred often, Patrick met the Mortalborn within his dreams only briefly. While he's aware of who Jesnine is and what she can do, he doesn't feel any real inclination to favor or worship the deity. Patrick does however feel a certain gratitude towards her, and welcomes her with open arms should she ever reveal herself.
Syroa: Immortal of Transformation, Lust, Acting, Fury
A wicked and sinister creature that has immediately garnered both Pat's fear and scorn, Syroa appeared to him first as a child to lure him within a trap. It was in that trap he fell victim to her seductive ways and became a pawn in her game, as her bite into his flesh left a silvery mark that not left more than just a physical impression. Because of the curse he now bears, he loathes her very existence and intends to defy any whim she may have. Only to fail repeatedly of course, nevertheless his capacity to despise her has yet to reach any boundaries.
Ymiden: Immortal of Summer, Dawn, Rebirth, Forgiveness
Chosen to be a champion for the Immortal in the Game Keeper's Labyrinth, Patrick as learned from this man that not all Immortals mean ill will. Therefore Patrick's interest in Ymiden remains cautiously curious at best.

Blessings

None

Curses

► Show Spoiler
Last edited by Patrick on Wed May 09, 2018 4:57 am, edited 56 times in total.

Patrick
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:40 am

Magic
Contents
Sparks

Rupturing

When Ether is used to create temporary 'portals' between one place and another. Only a master can teleport across wide distances. Uses of this discipline include Blinking, Scrying, Portals, and Phasing.

"I first remember seeing Rupturing and thinkin' the world had been warped, as I could feel the fabric of reality tear apart. It was ominous and supernatural. Yet even though I'd been so afraid o' magic, I'd come t' learn just how invaluable it truly was; and it was all thanks to a mage who became someone special."

Proficiency: Competent
Encountered: Call of the Wild
Initiation: Hegemony
Tether- The residual bond between Patrick and Alistair that ties their spirits together, in turn creating a connect that invokes a feeling of their presence no matter the distance.

Mutations:
Competency - Practice with Rupturing has created an alteration where Patrick's eyes, upon casting, will transition into a vibrant neon violet color. Any time he is about to Blink or Chase with Rupturing, they brighten to this coloration instantaneously.
Symbiosis (Minor) - Patrick's acknowledgement of the Spark being sentient has affected his Competency mutation, causing his eyes to glow a golden amber color when his Spark grows active.
Flash Step - A mutation born from the practice of Blinking overtime; Patrick's entire body will shimmer and leave temporary spiritual impressions when he Blinks. These impressions are brief and happen only during the Blinking process, and so far prove only to be an aesthetic mutation rather than a anything.
Oversteps: None yet.

So far in Patrick's journey through learning Rupturing he's managed to grasp the concept of The Chasing, still he is quite new to the discipline and isn't fully aware of its capabilities. He's managed to create portals that range in size from his fist to half his body, and more or less understands how Ether affects the pockets of space used to Rupture or Blink.

As of right now Patrick has yet to fully grasp his limitations with portals and their use, and also has to learn the concept behind opening portals to different locations. He has yet to visit many locations world wide and therefore is also quite limited on places he can reach.
Last edited by Patrick on Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:08 am, edited 7 times in total.

Return to “Character Sheets”