[Job Thread][Northern Gauthrel] The hound's graces

Fridgar and Alistair complete the dance of the graces together in freaking Saun.

19th of Saun 717

The Gauthrel Plains reach from the coasts of western Idalos to the very edge of Ne'haer before meeting the forests surrounding Hiladrith. The Fields of Gauthrel can be a dangerous place, one that is home to the most deadliest of creatures. It holds many secrets in the history of the land and may offer rewards to those who choose to journey out into the wild plains. It is best not to wander out alone in these fields. Even caravans have been known to go missing.

Moderators: Staff, Peer Reviewer, Wiki Worker

Varthakh
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Jeger
Renown: 580
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 8

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

"Kinda like a smoothie, right?" Fridgar offered, regarding the blood. Alistair had never drunk like that before; his expression was adorable. But at last, the change happened and Alistair felt anew. Alistair was massively affected by the change, as was to be expected. He hadn't experienced anything of the sort before, his whole being would feel a lot faster, his eyes might even hurt a little bit from the new speeds he was seeing at. As for Fridgar, he'd already had a significant boost when Ilaren marked him, the boost from the mutagen was nice, but it didn't have nearly as big an effect on him as it did on Alistair.

Still, during their cuddle, Fridgar left and returned with the Sohr Khal egg. He'd decided then and there that if he could, he would hatch the creature and raise it. Covah would need to help as this was not Fridgar's area of expertise, Fridgar would likely kill the Khal by accident. The Lothar nodded to his mate as he returned with the egg in his pelt. "I'd quite like to go home and be done with this sunburn, my love," he motioned his hand to his blistered skin, evidently sore.

"Now that we're done with the trial, you can go ahead and open us a portal all the way back to the house of buggery, if you like," the Lothar scratched the ropes of his beard in contemplation. "or, we can walk all the way back... It's your call, my darling." Fridgar kissed the human on the cheek. If he did open the portal, Fridgar would smile to his beloved before limping through. At the earliest convenience, Fridgar would cast Chrysalis and heal his afflictions, including his calves which had been torn to ribbons.
word count: 303
Whenever one finds oneself inclined to bitterness, it is a sign of emotional failure.
-- Bertrand Russell
Neronin
Race: Human
Profession: Mage
Renown: 210
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Review
Fridgar

Knowledges:
None

Loot: 1 Sohr Khal Egg (awwwwww :))
Injuries: Nope
Fame: 2x Kill a Moderate-High Beast (+8)
Devotion: No

Alistair

Knowledges:
Hunting: Sohr Khal
Animal Husbandry: Sohr Khal Eggs
Running: Jogging through intense heat
Running: Jogging a mountain
Endurance: Dealing with fatigue in the Saun heat

Jegers: Dance of the Graces, Complete
Alistair: Enhanced reflexes
Alistair: Received a genetic mutagen

Loot: No
Injuries: Nadahhhh
Fame: 2x Kill a Moderate-High Beast (+8)
Devotion: Nope

Comments:Leather is hot, eh ;)? So I’ve said this before, but I love the way Frid and Ali interact on different levels with emotion and tenderness, even though they’re both hardened warriors. Obviously their chemistry is from your chemistry and your writing together shows a deep understanding of each other’s characters. That makes all these threads really fun to read. I also noticed in this thread how you both use everything, even the dialogue between the two, to highlight their different fighting techniques and mindsets during a battle. Its like fire and ice with these two! I found it very entertaining :)

Please PM me with any questions or concerns :)

word count: 193
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Fields of Gauthrel”