Visna's Aesthetics

If you're not good with code or finding images and you'd like for someone to help you, look within. The Art Shop is a forum that hosts player request "shops" to help you with your aesthetic needs.

Moderator: Staff

Visna Namdalen
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Druid Monk
Renown: 50
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Storybook
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Visna's Aesthetics

Templates For Use!

Hello there! I am still new to this site but I thought offering post templates and coding assistance might be a great way to get myself more involved here <3 I admit my templates are super simple and minimal but if anyone is interested in something then, by all means, you're welcome to fill out the form below and send it my way!

I'm also happy to make character sheet templates. These likely won't be life changing but I enjoy dabbling and making things for people.

If you're interested in what I can do, please check out my posted creations here and here.

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND

My stuff is usually super minimal and simple - it's just a personal preference.
I'm currently creating templates that suit the Light site skin so they might not look great on Dark. Please be sure to let me know which site skin you use so the template looks best for you!
I use gimp (poor man's photoshop) to make my stuff so I'm limited in my capabilities. I'm also still learning (in regards to gimp and coding) so I ask for patience and understanding in that regard.
Credit isn't necessary, although I would appreciate you mentioning me/this thread if anyone asks. You're welcome to do what you want with anything I make for you: tear it apart and create your own, use it as a base, change colours/fonts - anything! I do warn you that my coding can be a bit long-winded. I'm sure there are simpler ways to code but this is how I learned and how I make things work :P

Template Request

Code: Select all

[b]Who is this for?:[/b] Your PCs name
[b]Template type:[/b] IC or OOC?
[b]Font:[/b] Do you prefer sans serif or serif? Any specific googlefonts in mind? Don't stress if you don't have a preference, just give me a clue about the style you are after. Font colour preference? Is there a specific colour scheme you use for your characters speech or languages?
[b]Background:[/b] Coloured: what colour? Transparent? Gradient: subtle or distinct --> colour preference? Scrolling?
[b]Styling:[/b] Rounded? Partially rounded (top or bottom)? Borders? Shadows? Scrolling? Feel free to link me a style you like from the examples I have listed.
[b]Graphics:[/b] Would you like graphics included? If so, what type? (Hint: portrayal/face claim, weapon/equipment, mark/immortal, animals, general vibe, etc etc etc)
[b]Mood & general feel:[/b] Important so I get things right <3 Are you using Light or Dark mode?
CS template

Code: Select all

[b]Who is this for?:[/b] Your PCs name
[b]Link to current CS:[/b] Fill in please
[b]Font:[/b] Sans serif or serif? Don't stress if you don't have a preference, just give me a clue about the style you are after. Font colour preference? 
[b]Background:[/b] Coloured: what colour? Transparent? Gradient: subtle or distinct --> colour preference? Scrolling?
[b]Styling:[/b] Rounded? Partially rounded (top or bottom)? Borders? Shadows? Scrolling? Feel free to link me a style you like from the examples I have listed. Are you using Light or Dark mode?
[b]Graphics:[/b] Would you like graphics included? If so, what type? (Hint: portrayal/face claim, weapon/equipment, animals, etc etc etc)
word count: 569

Return to “The Art Shop”