[Haven] A Night Without Stars

A small island with an active volcano, Faldrass is the home to Saoire's school and to the Faldrass Induk.

Moderators: Pegasus Pug!!!, Avalon

Doran
Peer Reviewer
Peer Reviewer
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Alchemist
Renown: 1192
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Re: [Haven] A Night Without Stars

Balthazar:

Knowledge:
Bellinos (Memento) - Putting an echo of a memory into an object

Loot: -1 Saoire candy
Lost: -
Wealth: -
Injuries: -
Renown: -
Magic XP: -
Skill Review: Appropriate to level.

Elisa:

Knowledge:
Animal Husbandry: Considering the needs of an animal.
Caregiving: Empathy doesn’t mean accepting excuses
Detection: Hearing the sand collapse under another’s feet.
Detection: Noting when the stars have vanished
Discipline: Sometimes discipline isn’t enough in the face of witnessing a traumatic event.
Discipline: Finding an anchor to help you reestablish control
Persuasion: Getting a loved one to be more open may involve more than just asking them to.
Mediation: Mediation before sleep improves quality of sleep, calming spark and mind.
Psychology: Knowing its best for a situation to discuss why another treated you poorly
Psychology: The trauma of seeing the one you love die
Psychology: Understanding the power of denial

Loot: -
Lost: -
Wealth: -
Injuries: -
Renown: -
Magic XP: -
Skill Review: Appropriate to level.
- - -
Comments: I thought that it was a great idea to use that particular calendar event as a backdrop for Balthazar telling Elisabeth about his death and his resurrection. I enjoyed the atmosphere that you created!

Elisabeth’s interaction with Storm constituted a moment of light-heartedness in an otherwise serious thread. I really liked that part of the thread. And that picture is very cute!

Elisabeth’s love for Balthazar, and Balthazar’s hesitance to tell her what happened to him were described well in my opinion. I have to admit, I do not envy him. Being a Blessed of Vri probably makes this even harder to deal with. Due to his perfect memory, he’ll never be able to forget!

I really felt for Elisabeth when she saw Balthazar’s memory and started to cry. It seems as if they’ll be able to comfort each other and support each other though. I liked how you ended the thread with Elisabeth telling Balthazar that she loves him (and Balthazar doing the same).

I was a bit surprised that Miranda (the Element) just stood there, watching and judging them, while Elisabeth was obviously upset and crying. I expected her to react in some way!

That being said, enjoy your rewards!
word count: 369

Mutations

N/A

Blessings

N/A

Worn Items

Ring of Reversal
Ring of Immunity
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Faldrass Island”