[Approved by Pegasus] Bell Hops Topic is solved

This is the final resting place of approved dev pieces. Items in here have been placed in the appropriate repositories / indexes / forums etc.

Moderators: Pegasus Pug!!!, Avalon

Yeva
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Medic | Crytographer
Renown: 585
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 6

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Bell Hops

Bell Hoppers

Developed by Yeva
Main Ingredient(s):Bell Flowers, soft beer cheese, herbs or spices, egg, bread crumbs, meat
Appearance: Bell Hops vary in size, but are typically one to two inches in length, deep fried and filled with soft beer cheese (hence the 'hops'), these crunchy and creamy appetizers are pleasant and found primarily in towns surrounding Sweet Wine Woods, where the base ingredient, Bell Flowers, grow.
Taste: The outer casing, the Bell Flower has a faint, somewhat sweet taste, and is stuffed with smooth and [often] mild flavors of cheese and herbs, most commonly chives or spring onion. Some cooks play around texture, alternating the crumble of their bread crumbs to give it more of a crunch upon first bite and some have begun to dabble with adding diced or crumbled meat before cooking. To add more kick, spice is often added to the outer casing or a cream dipping sauce is paired with the plate.
Price: 5 silver/platter (in Wealth Points terms - these are available at Tier 3 or above - the silver /platter is a RP guide only)
Availability: Uncommon
Any other details: While still unheard of in the Northern regions of Scalvoris, Bell Hops are growing in quick popularity, especially around taverns for their nice pairing with ale and cheap creation.
word count: 217
Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Prophet
Renown: 666
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Re: Bell Hops

Hi Yeva

5 silver a platter is on the old system, I'm afraid - I'd say these are likely to be available at Tier 3 or 4? What do you think? Let me know and then they'll be approved straight away!

Pegs.
word count: 44
~~Red in hoof and claw... ~~

Family visiting. Send help!
Yeva
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Medic | Crytographer
Renown: 585
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 6

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Note

Tier 3 would be perfectly fine. I included the silver number more for IC role play purposes. :)
word count: 18
Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Prophet
Renown: 666
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1