Hello!

Please stop in here and introduce yourself to the community! We'd love to get to know you!

Moderator: Staff

Voln
Race: Human
Profession: Mercenary
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Hello!

Hello, I'm rather new to the site, though not to RP in general. I've been writing in other forums off and on for several years, though I wouldn't say I'm particularly good at it! Still, I hope to have a good time here, as well as write with you wonderful folks.

As of now, I am still working on my CS and reading up on the lore. Which, I have found to be quite the enjoyable read. I look forward to my character having many adventures in Idalos. Not to mention having my mercenary make some coin while he's at it.

Cheers!
word count: 107
Zekuseeyros
Approved Character
Race: Aukari
Character Sheet
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Re: Hello!

Why hello there! Welcome to ST!

Coin is always #1, so you'll fit in right in. Feel free to ask any questions either to me or any of the lovely mods around. We'll give you a small discount but don't get used to it :P

Let me know if you ever want to thread :)
word count: 56
Note:

Zekuseeyros is followed by a small cloud whenever he goes. It hovers two feet over him and gives him personalized weather. This means it could rain in a clear day, be sunny in a rainy day, or even show the stars in broad daylight. Part magic and part illusion, he has no control over it as it reacts in opposition to his emotions.

In thread it will often be called 'curse', 'scourge', 'bane' or something of that nature.
Nam'id
Approved Character
Race: Sev'ryn
Profession: Strong, silent type
Renown: 25
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Wealth Tier: Tier 4

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Welcome to the site!
word count: 4
Gennadiya Lyosha Doctor
Approved Character
Profession: Physician
Renown: 908
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Hello and Welcome

It is nice to see new pc around. Don't hesitate to ask any questions. Once you have decided on a location you can also poke that moderator as each city tends to have its own discord channel.

Looking forward to seeing what you do with your character.

Adiya
word count: 52
Voln
Profession: Mercenary
Character Sheet
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I'll be sure to do just that, I do have some questions so I plan on sending those out soon.

I'll certain let you know Zekuseeyros, I look forward to doing a lot of threads with you and many others!

Thanks again, Nami'd, Adiya!
word count: 52
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “The Welcome Wagon”