• Graded • CitW Round 3: The Prison

120th of Ashan 719

Here is the repository of the story of the Fall of Emea. This forum contains all posts from "The Maze" and "Crack in the Wall" - the two events which led to the Fall.

Moderator: Staff

Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Prophet
Renown: 666
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Re: CitW Round 3: The Prison

The Review
Cirrina

Overview

I just love the way that you play this pc - she's amazing! When she called for the caterpillar, the nature of her fears - she's angry and yet, somehow, vulnerable too.I enjoyed her nightmare and I really have enjoyed writing with Cirrina. Great work.

XP: 15 (not for magic)

Renown: 5

Loot

A small statue of a mer. When you hold it, you hear a gentle song that soothes your mental state. When holding it, Cirrina feels noticeably calmer. However, if it's in the vicinity to her while she sleeps, then she has dreadful nightmares.

Knowledge

None.

Maxine

Overview

The fact that she went from flipping tables to Level 7 and you dealt with it so well is amazing writing, it really is. The entire narrative flows, here, and your writing is amazing. When I read things like:
Max wrote:She turned hard on her heels, trying to catch up to the sound of fleeing friends and murderous foes. She had to stop the bastards she'd thought she'd killed so long ago. She had to save her friends.

"Sephira! Kura!"

The light went out again.
I had literal gooseflesh. Beautiful, just beautiful. Thanks, so much, for all your contributions to this event.

Loot

A plain silver bracelet. When Max wears it, it will invoke - once a trial - an armour made from hardened air. It is weighless and invisible, and provides the protection of a suit of full plate. Lasts for 1 break.

Knowledge

None.

Sephira

Overview

Oh, wow. Sephira and magic and Emea. Now, this is the final thread with Seph that I'm grading and so the consequence that I'm giving you here is actually for all the magic use in this event, rather than in this thread. If you've got any questions, then don't hesitate to ask.

XP: 15 (may be used for Rupturing)

Renown: 15

Consequences

1. A plain silver bracelet. When Sephira wears it, it will invoke - once a trial - an armour made from hardened air. It is weighless and invisible, and provides the protection of a suit of full plate. Lasts for 1 break.
2. The Prison
There are those who have spoken of the Lurking, Hunting and Capture as consequences of Rupturing, but even the Rupturing community itself is unsure. Sephira knows, though. From the moment that Emea reasserts itself (31st Ymiden, 719), Sephira's portals will have dark tendrils at the edges. She now has access to that space between portals - and she recognises it. It is the Prison and it is filled with Nightmare Beasts. This has a number of practical consequences for Seph:
- Seph can now access the space "in between" portals - and this is The Prison.
- It is in the Untold - you may write up a location there / thread there at any time.
- Only Seph can access it at this time.
- It has a lot of Nightmare Beasts there. You may write up some permanent ones following the rules for Emeyans.
- It's a two-way street. Seph can get in to the Prison. The Nightmare Beasts can also use her portals to get out. This is not in her control, and will happen randomly, with the monsters appearing on either side of her portal.

Knowledge

None.

Patrick

Overview

You know, even your boxcode is perfect for this. I love Patrick in this thread - and I love that he just popped in there naked. I really do enjoy the way you write and I adore your writing of Pat especially. The way he reacts is so honest, I love him!

Loot

+ 1 duplicity suit (Point Bank Item)

Knowledge

None.

word count: 629
~~Red in hoof and claw... ~~

Family visiting. Send help!
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “The Fall”