Sabine's Templates

In this section, players can learn how to construct their own post templates for their roleplays. Inside is a list of BBCode available on the site as well as how to use it. If anyone needs any help with developing a template, feel free to hop into chat or PM someone for assistance.

Moderator: Staff

Sabine
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Investigator/Priestess
Renown: 116
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Sabine's Templates

“I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naïve or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.”

Anaïs Nin.

Code: Select all

[center][style=max-width: 550px; border: 1px solid #1B1713; margin-top: 30px; margin-bottom: 30px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #1B1713; background-color: #EFE9E3; color:#1B1713][img]/gallery/image.php?album_id=114&image_id=5386[/img]
[style2=padding: 25px; margin-top: -20px; font-size: 13px;][googlefont=Libre Baskerville][align=justify][b]Timestamp:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]

Text[/align][/googlefont][/style2][/style][/center]
Last edited by Sabine on Sun May 07, 2017 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 115
Sabine
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

For Vivian Warrick

“When we least expect it, life sets us a challenge to test our courage and willingness to change; at such a moment, there is no point in pretending that nothing has happened or in saying that we are not yet ready. The challenge will not wait. Life does not look back.”

Paulo Coelho.

[center][style=max-width: 550px; margin-top: 30px; margin-bottom: 30px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #0D192E; background-color: #0D192E; color:#A5AFBD][img]/gallery/image.php?album_id=114&image_id=5425[/img]
[style2=padding: 25px; margin-top: -10px; font-size: 14px;][googlefont=Roboto][align=justify][b]Timestamp:[/b]

Text
Text
“You cannot change what you are, only what you do.”

Philip Pullman.

[center][style=max-width: 550px; margin-top: 30px; margin-bottom: 30px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #000000; background-color: #314B5F; color:#D4D4DC][img]/gallery/image.php?album_id=114&image_id=5426[/img]
[style2=padding: 25px; margin-top: -10px; font-size: 14px;][googlefont=Lora][align=justify][b]Timestamp:[/b]

Text
Text
Last edited by Sabine on Sun May 07, 2017 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 191
Sabine
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Sabine's Templates

Timestamp:
All credit to my secret gifter for the Zi'da 716 Holiday Event. <3

[style=max-width: 700px;background-image:url(/gallery/image.php?album_id=114&image_id=5552;padding: 500px 25px 25px 25px;margin: auto;color:#ced0d3;max-height:1500px;overflow:auto;font-size:14px;][googlefont=Lora][align=justify][b]Timestamp:[/b]

Text[/align][/googlefont][/style]
Timestamp:
All credit to my secret gifter for the Zi'da 716 Holiday Event. <3

[style=max-width: 700px;background-image:url(/gallery/image.php?album_id=114&image_id=5552);padding: 375px 5px 5px 5px;margin: auto;color:#ced0d3;max-height:1500px;overflow:auto][style2=max-width: 650px;background-color:#1A181A;padding:2px;margin:auto;max-height:1110px;overflow:auto][style3=max-width:625px;background-color:#BBAC9D;padding:5px;margin: 5px 10px 10px 10px;color:black;max-height:1110px;overflow:auto; font-size:14px;][googlefont=Lora][b]Timestamp:[/b]

Text[/googlefont][/style3][/style2][/style]
word count: 168
Sabine
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

For Narav

“Bottom line is, even if you see 'em coming, you're not ready for the big moments. No one asks for their life to change, not really. But it does. So what are we, helpless? Puppets? No. The big moments are gonna come. You can't help that. It's what you do afterwards that counts. That's when you find out who you are.”

Joss Whedon.

[center][style=max-width: 550px; margin-top: 30px; margin-bottom: 30px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #010101; background-color: #010101; color:#bebebe;][img]/gallery/image.php?album_id=114&image_id=5572[/img]
[style2=padding: 25px; margin-top: -20px; font-size: 15px;][googlefont=PT Serif][align=justify]Text
Text
“What am I living for and what am I dying for are the same question.”

Margaret Atwood.

[center][style=max-width: 550px; margin-top: 30px; margin-bottom: 30px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #010101; background-color: #010101; color:#bebebe;][img]/gallery/image.php?album_id=114&image_id=5570[/img]
[style2=padding: 25px; margin-top: -20px; font-size: 15px;][googlefont=PT Serif][align=justify]Text
Text
"Come, my friends,
'T is not too late to seek a newer world.
Push off, and sitting well in order smite
The sounding furrows; for my purpose holds
To sail beyond the sunset, and the baths
Of all the western stars, until I die.
It may be that the gulfs will wash us down:
It may be we shall touch the Happy Isles,
And see the great Achilles, whom we knew.
Tho' much is taken, much abides; and tho'
We are not now that strength which in old days
Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are;
One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

Alfred Tennyson, Ulysses.

[center][style=max-width: 550px; margin-top: 30px; margin-bottom: 30px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #070d12; background-color: #ffffff; color:#070d12;][img]/gallery/image.php?album_id=114&image_id=5573[/img]
[style2=padding: 25px; margin-top: -20px; font-size: 14px;][googlefont=Lato][align=justify]Text
Text
Last edited by Sabine on Fri May 05, 2017 11:33 pm, edited 2 times in total. word count: 385
Faith Augustin Champion
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Fanatical Philanthropist
Renown: 2270
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Sabine's Templates

Invictus

W. E Henly:
Written from memory, apologies for any mistakes. For you:

Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pits, from pole to pole
I thank whatever Gods may be,
For my unconquerable soul.

In the fell clutch of circumstance,
I have not winced, nor cried aloud.
Beneath the bludgeoning of chance,
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

In this place of wrath and tears,
Looms but the horror of the shade.
And yet, the passing of the years,
Finds, and shall find me, unafraid.

It matters not how straight the gait,
How charged with punishment the soul.
I am the captain of my fate.
I am the master of my soul

xxxx

[style=max-width: 650px; border: 5px double #031634; background: linear-gradient(to top, rgba(209,201,255,1), rgba(175,185,226,1), rgba(227,221,233,1));; border-radius: 55px; margin: auto; padding: 40px; padding-top: 30px; padding-bottom: 30px;][color=#031634][googlefont=Libre Baskerville][font size=170]Thread title![/font][/googlefont]

[googlefont=Libre Baskerville]write beautiful stories here![/googlefont][/color][/style]
word count: 183
Life, Death and the In-Between .
Sabine
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

For Kura Wolfsdotter

“Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest--and when I say thinking I mean thinking--you and I must do it.”

A.A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner.

[center][style=max-width: 530px; margin-top: 30px; margin-bottom: 30px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #171715; background-color: #FBFBFD; color:#171715;][img]/gallery/image.php?album_id=114&image_id=5658[/img]
    [style2=padding: 25px; margin-top: -15px; font-size: 14px;][googlefont=Roboto][align=justify][b]Timestamp:[/b]

Text
Text
“She is free in her wildness, she is a wanderess, a drop of free water. She knows nothing of borders and cares nothing for rules or customs. 'Time' for her isn’t something to fight against. Her life flows clean, with passion, like fresh water.”

Roman Payne.

[center][style=max-width: 550px; border: 1px solid #080808; margin-top: 30px; margin-bottom: 30px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #080808; background-color: #727272; color:#080808;][img]/gallery/image.php?album_id=114&image_id=5662[/img]
    [style2=padding: 25px; margin-top: -15px; font-size: 14px;][googlefont=Roboto][align=justify][b]Timestamp:[/b]

Text
Text
word count: 223
Sabine
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Sabine's Templates

“Dispute not with her: she is lunatic.”

William Shakespeare, Richard III

[center][style=max-width: 550px; margin-top: 30px; margin-bottom: 30px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #000000; background-color: #efefef; color:#000000;][img]/gallery/image.php?album_id=114&image_id=6964[/img]
        [style2=padding: 25px; margin-top: -15px; font-size: 14px;][googlefont=Lora][align=justify][b]Timestamp:[/b]

Text
    Text
Last edited by Sabine on Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:41 am, edited 2 times in total. word count: 74
Sabine
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Sabine's Templates

Full credit to Edalene for this boxcode. She is an absolute treasure. <3

“In youth, it was a way I had,
To do my best to please.
And change, with every passing lad
To suit his theories.

But now I know the things I know
And do the things I do,
And if you do not like me so,
To hell, my love, with you.”
Dorothy Parker.
[/align]

[center][style=max-width: 550px; margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; background-color: #f7f3ea; border-radius:10px;][img]/gallery/image.php?album_id=261&image_id=8200[/img]
[style2=padding: 25px; font-size: 15px;][align=justify][googlefont=Palatino Linotype][color=#0f3a4b][b]Timestamp:[/b]

Text
    Text
    Text[/color][/googlefont][/style2][/style][/align][/center]
word count: 127
Sabine
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Sabine's Templates

“You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it.”
Maya Angelou.

[center][style=max-width: 550px; margin-top: 30px; margin-bottom: 30px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #000000; background-color: #3b081a; color:#e6906f;][img]/gallery/image.php?album_id=114&image_id=8505[/img]
        [style2=padding: 25px; margin-top: -20px; font-size: 14px;][googlefont=Lora][align=justify][b]Timestamp:[/b]

Text
    Text
“What do I do?" asked the princess.
"You keep your head down."
She looked at me petulantly. "Like hell I will. If we're going to die, I'm going down fighting, even if I'm terrible with a weapon."
"Fair enough," I said, handing her a cutlass. She swished it around.
"Pointy end toward the bad guy, right?"
"Right.”
Jasper Fforde, The Eye of Zoltar.

[center][style=max-width: 550px; margin-top: 30px; margin-bottom: 30px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 10px #000000; background-color: #3b081a; color:#e6906f;][img]/gallery/image.php?album_id=114&image_id=8503[/img]
        [style2=padding: 25px; margin-top: -20px; font-size: 14px;][googlefont=Lora][align=justify][b]Timestamp:[/b]

Text
    Text
word count: 235
Vega
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Hat-Wearer
Renown: 1759
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Sabine's Templates

21st Cylus, 717

As long as stars are above you
How long will I love you
As long as the stars are above you
And longer if I can
How long will I need you
As long as the seasons need to
Follow their plan

How long will I be with you
As long as the sea is bound to
Wash upon the sand

How long will I want you
As long as you want me to
And longer by far

How long will I hold you
As long as your father told you
As long as you are

How long will I give to you
As long as I live to you
However long it you say

How long will I love you?

As long as are stars above you
And longer if I may

"How Long Will I Love You" - The Waterboys.

[style=background-image:url(/gallery/image.php?album_id=189&image_id=12184); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position:top-right; background-color: #000000  padding: 10px 10px 10px 10px; margin: auto; font-size: 15px; color: #090909; height:575px; max-width:600px; border: solid 5px #090909;][style2=margin-left: 230px; padding: 1px 10px 5px 10px; height:569px; max-width:345px; border-left: solid 5px #090909; background: linear-gradient(to left, rgba(255,255,255,1), rgba(255,255,255,1), rgba(237,237,237,1));overflow:auto;][align=right][googlefont=Lovers Quarrel][color=#090909][font size=250]21st Cylus, 717[/font][/color][/googlefont][/align]
[googlefont=Alegreya][align=justify]Here will be words.[/align][/googlefont][/style2][/style]
word count: 262

Vega's skin has a reflective metallic sheen with a red glow. Her eyes still swirl biqaj colours, but one colour is always bright red which glows like fire. She has a bright red glow in her chest, situated directly under the mark of a heart (Daia mark) in the middle of a glowing silver dragon on her chest (Xiur). She's unnaturally warm to the touch
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Post Templates”