Hello

Please stop in here and introduce yourself to the community! We'd love to get to know you!

Moderator: Staff

Sadon Rosedl
Approved Character
Race: Human
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Hello

● Have you roleplayed before? If so, where? If you have, how long have you been roleplaying for?
Yes, I have been on Mizahar, Aelyia, Dark Ambitions, Gaia, Lusternia, countless others since around 2000. Before that I use to write beforehand.

● Do you have any nicknames you go by? Is there a name you prefer people to call you?
David is fine or Sadon.

● What are some of your most favorite characters you've made? They can be from MMORPGs, Video Games, etc.
Reginaldus, One of my longer characters from Lusternia. Worked his way from rags and became to rule and lead one of the four guilds in the city as a head teacher. Taking hobbies i tailoring he made designs that were used game wide.

● Is there anything you're excited about when it comes to the Standing Trials RP? Anything that you're concerned with?
Right now I am just concerned with getting a bare basic history and fleshing it out roleplaying. A lot to take in and learn.

● Do you consider yourself skilled in something (Art for example), if so, what is it? Do you have a favorite hobby besides RPing?
Web Design and programming. I enjoy them as hobbies and love learning more about it. PHP is on my list to learn in the upcoming months.

● What is something unique about you?
No idea.

So Hi everyone!

It's nice to meet everyone and I hope I can start soon on writing here.
word count: 246
Shards
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Renown: 0
Office

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Events

Hello

Hey David, welcome to Standing Trials. So many experienced RPers joining our ranks !

It's quite OK to find that there is a lot to information to sift through, but you will be surprised how fast you will catch on. If you have any questions, do feel free to ask as you go along!

Btw, I'm sure there are a few unique things about you which we may notice in time :P
word count: 72
Kingdom
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Renown: -1000
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Hello

Hi David! Great to have you with us here at Standing Trials. Have a good read of the lore and enjoy! Look forward to seeing some of your work go up around the place.
word count: 34
A N D I T' S A L L J U S T S M A L L S T U F F, B A B Y.
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “The Welcome Wagon”