Hello, Hello

Please stop in here and introduce yourself to the community! We'd love to get to know you!

Moderator: Staff

Aelius Callistus
Approved Character
Race: Ithecal
Profession: Seeker and Private Tutor
Renown: 30
Character Sheet
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Hello, Hello

Hey Standing Trials, I hope you welcome me with open arms. I'm gonna answer the little interview questions then wrap it up from there.

Have you roleplayed before? If so, where? If you have, how long have you been roleplaying for?
I have roleplayed before! I've been roleplaying for about six years now, actually. I've roleplayed on forums such as this one, Mizahar, and another called Roleplayer's Guild. I've also roleplayed in-game in MMORPGs such as Guild Wars 2, World of Warcraft, Star Wars the Old Republic, Final Fantasy XXIV, and many others.

Do you have any nicknames you go by? Is there a name you prefer people to call you?
My real name is Andre, and I prefer to go by either that or my character name, Aelius. I doubt I'll have more than one character, since I like to devote a good chunk of time to developing them in full (and developing is never done), so I prefer either of those names.

What are some of your most favorite characters you've made? They can be from MMORPGs, Video Games, etc.
My favorite character that I've made in forum-based RP is a animal shapeshifter by the name of Noah. He was the quiet broody type who shifted into a golden eagle. He was blessed by a god of storms and thusly could conjure winds and storms at his will. I still play him, though no longer on the site he was created from. He's my longest played character, coming form an original piece of writing that I adapted to fit RP.

My favorite character in an MMO was named Azinian Rozan; he was from Guild Wars 2 and was a scout for a military band called the Third Seraph's Regiment. He had his own share of problems, one of which being a deep love that fell apart because his ex-lover set himself against the Regiment Rozan worked for!

Is there anything you're excited about when it comes to the Standing Trials RP? Anything that you're concerned with?
One thing I'm excited for is developing the newest character to my RP character family. He's one of the few boys that I've made, and a lot of my characters are girls, so he joined two of his brothers in the family. I usually only stick to one character because of how in-depth I like to go when I develop them, so Aelius will remain alone here for a while.

As for concerns, I'm afraid I'll somehow lose interest or something'll happen which'll make me not want to RP here anymore. I'm sure nothing of the like that will happen, but it has happened before, and I hate abandoning characters because I spend a lot of time creating them.

Do you consider yourself skilled in something (Art for example), if so, what is it? Do you have a favorite hobby besides RPing?
Really, my only other hobby outside of RPing is gaming. I'm rather dull and two-dimensional, but it could be because I'm still a student, stuck inside with nothing to do aside from write and game.

What is something unique about you?
I really don't know what's unique about me.

I hope that gives you guys enough information about me to get some friendships started. I look forward to writing with you all!
word count: 581
Shards
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Renown: 0
Office

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Events

Hello, Hello

Hey Andre, welcome to the forum!

I thought that was a very interesting background you gave there. The shapeshifter character sounds cool, I hope you find similar enjoyment with your new character here! As a note, we do have the Yludih, which is an illusory shapeshifter race - not your typical run-of-the-mill race - if you want to go down that avenue.

There is a lot to sink your teeth in here and new things are popping up all the time - I'm sure this site will keep you interested in the future! Hope to talk to you on site chat and see your character up and running!
word count: 109
Kingdom
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Renown: -1000
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Hello, Hello

Welcome Andre!
word count: 2
A N D I T' S A L L J U S T S M A L L S T U F F, B A B Y.
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “The Welcome Wagon”