Dinner and...

The capital city of the of Rynmere, here is seated the only King in Idalos.
Malcolm
Race: Naerikk
Renown: 179
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Personal Journal
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Dinner and...

This, he thought to himself, was exactly why it was always a good idea to sleep on big decisions first. "Elyna, no I," Malcolm shook his head, he didn't care about his hand, the skin was rough enough that it had probably saved him from any real pain, "I would never lie to you," he said softly, brow knitted and jaw slack with shock.

He knew the news would be hard to digest, perhaps even painful, but he hadn't foreseen that Elyna would turn around and accuse him of doing anything like that. Malcolm put the cloth down and took a step closer to Elyna, hands raised to grab her upper arms lightly. "Elyna," he looked into her eyes and whispered, "no, I would never, I promise you... I will never lie to you."
Last edited by Malcolm on Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 136
Elyna
Approved Character
Race: Naerikk
Profession: Official Troublemaker
Renown: 231
Character Sheet
Partner
Letters

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Dinner and...

“Of course you will….everyone lies.”

The heat rising behind her eyes was unbearable and the tears started to fall, sliding down her cheeks before he took hold of her arms. It was as if she’d been frozen in time and, his touch, as it usually did, pushed her into motion.

Unfortunately for the mortalborn, she’d had too long training to react in flight or fight and her body reacted before she could think. She broke his hold and pushed him away from her. Her fingers curled into a fist, but before she could try and strike him, she spun on her heel and for the second time that night she fled the captain, the door slamming behind her.
word count: 121
Rumour
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Dinner and...

Rumour's Review

Elyna

Skills

Skills:
  • Socialization: 2
  • Storytelling: 2
  • Seduction: 1
  • Running: 1
  • Observation: 1
  • Medicine: 1

Knowledge

Basic Knowledge:
  • Malcolm: Advanced History Professor for Rynmere University
  • Yorath Blackwood: Alive?

Specialized Knowledge:
  • Malcolm: Specializes in teaching Rynmere’s history
  • Malcolm: His son works with Ed Burhan
  • Ed Burhan: May know that Yorath Blackwood is alive
  • Medicine: Run water over a burn

Loot & Consequences

N/A

Comments

Why you gotta play with my emotions like that? Another stellar thread, you two. Plenty of emotional drama and heartstring-tugging going on here, which is always a pleasure to read. As you know, the abundance of inner dialogue and thoughts can make it challenging to award skills, but I awarded everything I could find. Looking forward to your next thread (and more juicy details about Yorath!).

Malcolm

Skills

Skills:
  • Socialization: 3
  • Seduction: 3
  • Observation: 2
  • Persuasion: 2
  • Cooking: 2
  • Investigation: 1
  • Rhetoric: 1

Knowledge

Basic Knowledge:
  • Ed Burhan: Elyna’s brother

Specialized Knowledge:
  • Kathryn: Doesn’t get along with Veronica
  • Benjamin: Doesn’t get along with Keith
  • Keith: Stubborn
  • Elyna: Broken-hearted
  • Yorath Blackwood: Elyna’s first love
  • Yorath Blackwood: Cheated on Elyna
  • Yorath Blackwood: Faked his death
  • Yorath Blackwood: In Ne’haer?
  • Medicine: Run water over a burn

Loot & Consequences

Please deduct the cost of 2 mugs of ale from your ledger.

Comments

Why you gotta play with my emotions like that? Another stellar thread, you two. Plenty of emotional drama and heartstring-tugging going on here, which is always a pleasure to read. As you know, the abundance of inner dialogue and thoughts can make it challenging to award skills, but I awarded everything I could find. Looking forward to your next thread (and more juicy details about Yorath!).

If you feel I've missed any skills or knowledge, or if you have any questions about your review, please don't hesitate to send me a quick PM. Thank you!

xoxo
word count: 316

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
Office | Rharne | Rharne Lore | Lightning Knights | Thunder Priestesses | Merchants Guild
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Andaris”