Hot Cycle 722 Seasonal: Shadows Under The Palace

Roughly half the landmass of Eastern Idalos, The Eternal Empire is one of the strongest military powers on Idalos, held in check only by the alliances that exist between the other nations of Idalos. Ruled from Korlasir by the Immortal Empress, Raskalarn the Conqueror,

Moderator: Basilisk Snek

Basilisk Snek
Developer - Staff (TL)
Developer - Staff (TL)
Race: Prophet
Renown: 10
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Hot Cycle 722 Seasonal: Shadows Under The Palace

The Eternal Empire
Shadows Under The Palace
So if you've read the calendar, you know there's strange shadows running loose under the Imperial Palace. If you want to help figure out what all that's about, sign up below and I'll be getting the party started on the 8th of June, which is next Wednesday. Hope to see you all there!

Sign-Up

Code: Select all

[style= margin: auto; background-image:url(/gallery/image/22180/medium); background-repeat: repeat; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 2px #000000; border: 5px solid #e9e9e9; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 30px; color:#e9e9e9]

[style2=max-width: 90%; background: #5e676f; margin: auto; margin-top: 20px; border: 5px solid #e9e9e9; padding: 15px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 1px #000000; font-size: 15px]

[b]PC Name:[/b] 
[b]Capstones or supernatural powers:[/b]
[b]Any connection the EE military or government:[/b]
[b]Anything else you think I should know:[/b][/style2][/style]
word count: 158
Lorogh
Approved Character
Race: Cadouri
Profession: Clever Snausage
Renown: 110
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Storybook
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Featured

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Re: Hot Cycle 722 Seasonal: Shadows Under The Palace

PC Name: Stalwart Lorogh Lerake
Capstones or supernatural powers: None
Any connection the EE military or government: Stalwart in the Siege Corps
Anything else you think I should know: Lorogh might be learning some Transmutation magic this season. He also will be doing some work for the Imperial Navy too.
word count: 50
Victor Amielle
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Researcher
Renown: 382
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 8

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

PC Name: Victor Amielle
Capstones or supernatural powers: GM Research, Favored Tarouz, Master Transmutation. Victor can assume an illusionary spirit form twice a season. As a Warlock of the Syns Victor also has the "Gleam Sight". I'm not sure if it's still active though.
Any connection the EE military or government: None. Unless helping the EE military deal with the Magma Beast counts.
Anything else you think I should know: Victor is a Warlock of the Syns, the magic branch of the military of Melrath. His older brother is the lord of Lysoria.
word count: 95

Appearance

Due to one of his Awakenings, Victor's eyes glow with a soft silver light.

Items

Victor owns a Ring of Reversal. He's always wearing it, unless stated otherwise.

Potions

N/A
[/list]
Russel Kandor SadPlamt
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Imperial Agent
Renown: 60
Character Sheet
Character Wiki

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

PC Name: Russel Kandor
Capstones or supernatural powers: Hated of Loshova - Spirits and ghosts do not like Russel, tend to flee from his presence, and he can severely harm spirits and ghosts with a touch.
Any connection the EE military or government: Stalwart in the Mage Corps
Anything else you think I should know:Russel may be initiated in Graft this season, and will be spending some time digging deeper into the history of the Webspinner Cult in the Empire.
word count: 80
Balder
Approved Character
Race: Lotharro
Profession: Cavalryman
Renown: 50
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Templates

Milestones

Miscellaneous

PC Name: Balder
Capstones or supernatural powers: Blessed of Raskalarn (Favored)
Any connection the EE military or government: Stalwart (pending approval) of the Cavalry
Anything else you think I should know:
Nope!
word count: 32
Llyr Llywelyn
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Renown: 830
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 8

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

PC Name: Llyr Llywelyn
Capstones or supernatural powers:
  • GM Intelligence (Capstones: Disinformation Campaign; Risk Management);
  • Mortal Born (Son of Chamadarst) of Civilization (power: Accelerate), Contracts (power: Blood-sealed; Speech-to-Ink), and Cultivation (power: Refinement).
  • Blessed of Yvithia (Favored Xypha Mark - Minor Telepathic Communication);
  • Transmutation (Master), Becoming (Master), Attunement (Expert), Empathy (Competent).
Any connection the EE military or government: Kicking around in the EE military as Stalwart (pending approval) of the Cavalry (in a human totem, with the name of Llywelyn).
Anything else you think I should know:
  • Llyr is comfortable switching Totems and aliases, but for his time in the EE army, has kept to a single Totem and wears a Ring of Paradigm to seal his sparks (least that's what is planned for him in the EE military unless/until it becomes necessary to do otherwise via play).
  • When/If he's not wearing his Ring of Paradigm, he's got... a few mutations...
  • Due to his GM intelligence, he tends to have more information than on average about this or that, with the strongest past network based in Etzos.
  • He has a companion Diri of Transformation and a Ghost of his adopted daughter, though they don't often make appearances anymore.
  • Pending review, he also spreads misinformation rumors around his own Magpie alias to obscure matters around himself (via Disinformation Campaign).
  • He is serving in the Cavalry alongside his fellow PC, Foxglove.
word count: 236
Please — consider me a dream.
Catalina
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Scourge of the Seas!
Renown: 53
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Templates

Milestones

Miscellaneous

PC Name: Raynarde
Capstones or supernatural powers: The jaunty angle of my hat. ;) She's a MB of Chrien - although she believes she's a MB of Ralaith.

Any connection the EE military or government: Previously helped out against the magma beasts. Knows Lorogh, therefore, a little - and was in a group with Balder and Russel.

Anything else you think I should know:I don't think so :) I think you're spiffing for running this thread - thanks :D
word count: 78
Foxglove
Race: Sev'ryn
Renown: 5

PC Name: Foxglove
Capstones or supernatural powers: None besides his quintessential adorable spirit!
Any connection the EE military or government: Currently kicking around in the EE military as Stalwart of the Cavalry with his master Llyr Llweleyn
Anything else you think I should know:Very new character, pretty weak so far, tends to be inquisitive and adventurous.
Currently attached to his owner, PC Llyr Llweleyn who he knows as Mister Magpie.
Only recently purchased from the slavers, only recently enslaved.
word count: 80
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Eastern: Central: The Eternal Empire”