• Information • Viden Development Templates 🌱🐸🕸🧮

Here are the templates needed for all development submissions. Each submission should be a new thread in this forum.

This Forum is for all work-in-progress Development projects

Moderators: Pegasus Pug!!!, Avalon

Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Prophet
Renown: 666
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Viden Development Templates 🌱🐸🕸🧮

Development Templates

In this forum, you can post ideas and creations you have for the city of Viden. There are many things you can develop, whether it be a new Location, a City NPC, or even some new Flora & Fauna. Templates for these commonly developed (and needed) items are below. But that is by no means a complete list of things that can be added to Viden, so if you have an idea for anything else... feel free to post them here also! Games, sayings, celebrations, fables, they're all welcome!

Please start a new thread with your development submission. Thanks. If you're unsure what the "Fast Facts" are referring to this page of the wiki will help you.

If you're unclear on something - have a look at others like them for inspiration / comparison.So - flora, fauna etc are all stored in the Information Repository subforum - and locations are linked in the location link maps.
Templates Below!

Shop Location (NPC + Goods Available)

Code: Select all

[style=max-width:780px; margin: auto; background-image:url(/gallery/image/21185/medium); background-repeat: repeat; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 2px #000000; border: solid 5px #000000; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 30px;][style2=max-width: 680px; background: rgba( 4,4,4,0.9 ); margin: auto; border: solid 5px #e9e9e9; padding: 5px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 1px #000000; color: #ffffff;][center][hr][hr][googlefont=Beau Rivage][size=300][glow=white][color=silver]Name of Location Here! [/color][/glow][/size][/googlefont][hr][hr][/center]
[/style2]
[style2=max-width: 680px;  background: rgba( 4,4,4,0.9 ); margin: auto; border: solid 5px #000000; padding: 5px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 1px #000000; color: #ffffff;][align=center][img]Your image here.[/img][/align][/style2]
[style2=max-width: 680px; background: rgba( 4,4,4,0.9 ); margin: auto; border: solid 5px #000000; padding: 5px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 1px #000000; color: #ffffff;]
[googlefont=Gentium Basic][font size=122]
Write up the location here!

Please make sure that you have sufficient detail for someone who is using the location for the first time.  Also, please be sure to state where in Viden the location is.

Notes on NPCs. 
1. Most locations don't need more than 2 or 3 NPCs. Please don't go overboard. 
2. In terms of skills, most NPCs don't need more than 5 or 6 skills, and not everyone is Master. Remember that the skill levels are named correctly - if someone is an Expert, then they are an expert. Keep your skill levels reasonable.  

Pricing / WP / Tiers
1. If appropriate include services/products available for purchase.  
2. List the Tier at which these items would be available, and the price those beneath that tier would have to pay in order to acquire the service/product.

[tabmenu][tab=NPC Name][float=left][img]NPC Image. [/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b] Name
[b]Race:[/b] Race
[b]Age:[/b]  Give date of birth, please, saves me updating everything
[b]Title:[/b] Title - job title
[b]Skills:[/b] Skill Name: Number, 
[b]Other Information:[/b] Description of NPC here. Personality, looks etc.
[/tab][tab=Price List / Goods Available]
If appropriate
The following goods / services are available here.  
Wealth Tier is the Tier at which these goods / services are available at part of your Wealth Tier
WP Cost is the cost for them if they are outside your Tier. 

[table background_color=transparent border_color=#000000]
[tr][td][b]Item:[/b] [/td][td] [b]Wealth Tier  [/b][/td] [td] [b] WP Cost [/b][/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Name [/td][td] Tier [/td] [td] WP [/td] [/tr]
[/table][/tab][tab=Player Notes]
[mod="Pegasus"]Please leave this for me to fill in
[/mod]
Credits to: Your Name
Submitted for Development: Date[/tab][/tabmenu]

Developed by: YOUR CHARACTER NAME HERE![/style2][/style]
Non-Shop Location (NPC + Flora + Fauna

[style=max-width:780px; margin: auto; background-image:url(/gallery/image/21185/medium); background-repeat: repeat; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 2px #000000; border: solid 5px #000000; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 30px;][style2=max-width: 680px; background: rgba( 4,4,4,0.9 ); margin: auto; border: solid 5px #e9e9e9; padding: 5px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 1px #000000; color: #ffffff;][center][hr][hr][googlefont=Beau Rivage][size=300][glow=white][color=silver]Name of Location Here! [/color][/glow][/size][/googlefont][hr][hr][/center] [/style2]

[style2=max-width: 680px; background: rgba( 4,4,4,0.9 ); margin: auto; border: solid 5px #e9e9e9; padding: 5px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 1px #000000; color: #ffffff;][align=center][img]Your image here.[/img][/align][/style2]
[style2=max-width: 680px; background: rgba( 4,4,4,0.9 ); margin: auto; border: solid 5px #e9e9e9; padding: 5px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 1px #000000; color: #ffffff;]Write up the location here!

Please make sure that you have sufficient detail for someone who is using the location for the first time. 

Tabs:
1. If there is no NPC in this location, that tab and its contents can be deleted. 
Notes on NPCs. 
a. Most locations don't need more than 2 or 3 NPCs. Please don't go overboard. 
b. In terms of skills, most NPCs don't need more than 5 or 6 skills, and not everyone is Master. Remember that the skill levels are named correctly - if someone is an Expert, then they are an expert. Keep your skill levels reasonable.  
2. The Flora and Fauna tabs should remain, even if there is no flora / fauna specific to the location. 
3. If you are going to develop specific flora / fauna for this location, please list the name in the appropriate tab, but develop the flora / fauna in a separate thread. 
4. If the place has an abundance of an already developed flora / fauna - please link it. 
5. An example of the Flora & Fauna tabs is [url=/viewtopic.php?f=249&t=27647][glow=black]here[/glow][/url]
6. If the location has other resources associated with it (eg: [url=/viewtopic.php?f=249&t=9662][glow=blue]The Golden Cliffs [/glow][/url] ) then please add in a tab for each type of resource. Either link to existing or dev separately. All our repositories are in [url=/viewforum.php?f=292][glow=blue]this subforum[/glow][/url] so you can easily see what sort of things there are.
7. If you've got any questions - ask! 

[tabmenu]
[tab=NPC Name]
If applicable.
[float=left][img]NPC Image. [/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b] Name
[b]Race:[/b] Race
[b]Age:[/b]  Give date of birth, please, saves me updating everything
[b]Title:[/b] Title - job title
[b]Skills:[/b] Skill Name: Number, 
[b]Other Information:[/b] Description of NPC here. Personality, looks etc.
[/tab][tab=Flora]

Any / all Flora identified in [url=/viewtopic.php?f=292&t=4916&p=28547#p28547]this thread[/url] as specific to <NAME OF PLACE> or across the whole island which make sense for the location.  If in doubt, ask a mod! 

[i]If you'd like to see more Flora / Fauna etc in this location? Feel free to submit a development piece [url=/viewforum.php?f=445][glow=blue] here [/glow][/url][/i]
[/tab]
[tab=Fauna]

Any / all Fauna identified in [url=/viewtopic.php?f=292&t=4919]this thread[/url] as specific to <NAME OF PLACE> or across the whole island which make sense for the location.  If in doubt, ask a mod! 

[i]If you'd like to see more Flora / Fauna etc in this location? Feel free to submit a development piece [url=/viewforum.php?f=445][glow=blue] here [/glow][/url][/i][/tab]

[tab=Player Notes]
[mod="Pegasus"]Please leave this for me to fill in
[/mod][/tab][tab=Changelog]
Credits to: Your Name
Submitted for Development: Date[/tab][/tabmenu]

Developed by: YOUR CHARACTER NAME HERE![/style2][/style][/style2][/style]

NPC

[style=max-width:780px; margin: auto; background-image:url(/gallery/image/21185/medium); background-repeat: repeat; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 2px #000000; border: solid 5px #000000; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 30px;][style2=max-width: 680px; background: rgba( 4,4,4,0.9 ); margin: auto; border: solid 5px #e9e9e9; padding: 5px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 1px #000000; color: #ffffff;][googlefont=Raleway][float=left][img]small 150 x 150 image here[/img][/float][b]Name:[/b] 
[b]Created by:[/b] Your PC name here.
[b]Race:[/b] 
[b]Birthday/Age:[/b] 
[b]Title:[/b] Or Rank if military.
[b] Location: [/b] Where inViden are they based? Do they travel?
[b]Skills:[/b] Remember - usually 5 or 6 skills is more than enough and skill levels need to be realistic for this NPC.
[b]Details:[/b][/googlefont][/style2][/style]

Flora

[style=max-width:780px; margin: auto; background-image:url(/gallery/image/21185/medium); background-repeat: repeat; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 2px #000000; border: solid 5px #000000; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 30px;][style2=max-width: 680px; background: rgba( 4,4,4,0.9 ); margin: auto; border: solid 5px #e9e9e9; padding: 5px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 1px #000000; color: #ffffff;][googlefont=Raleway][b][center][font size=200]Flora Name[/font][/center][/b][/googlefont][/style2]
[style=max-width:780px; margin: auto; background-image:url(/gallery/image/21185/medium); background-repeat: repeat; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 2px #000000; border: solid 5px #000000; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 30px;][style2=max-width: 680px; background: rgba( 4,4,4,0.9 ); margin: auto; border: solid 5px #e9e9e9; padding: 5px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 1px #000000; color: #ffffff;][googlefont=Raleway][center]small image here[/center]
[center][b]Developed by CHARACTER NAME[/b][/center]
[b]	Short Description [/b] ~ this is one or two sentences which will go into the repository index.
[b]	Found [/b] ~ where in Viden? Is it specific, or is it everywhere? 
[b]	Toxicity/Hazard [/b] ~ a succinct description here.
[b]	Appearance[/b]
[b]	Properties[/b] 
[i] Property 1[/i]  ~ description
[i] Property 2 [/i] ~ description. Add / remove properties as needed. 

[b]    Rarity[/b]  Everywhere / Common / Unusual / Rare / V. Rare 
[b]	How To Use [/b]
[b]	Side Effects [/b]
[b]	Status[/b] ~ Legal? Illegal? 
[b]	Price[/b] ~ at what Wealth Tier is this available to purchase? If out of Tier, how many WP would it cost?
[b]	Notes[/b]
[b]	Fast Facts Skill Levels Required[/b] ~ please fill this in using [url=/wiki/index.php?title=Category:Resources] [glow=blue]this page[/glow][/url] for reference.
[sptitle=Fast Facts]
Knowing It	
-- Viden: 
-- Idalos: 	
Wealth Tier
-- Viden: 
-- Idalos: 
Sell/Buy It	
-- Viden: 
Rarity	
-- Viden: 
-- Idalos: 
Finding It
-- Viden: 
-- Idalos: 
Collecting It	
-- Viden: 
-- Idalos: 
Using It	
-- Use 1
-- Use 2 (etc)
Killing It	
-- 
Capturing It	
-- 
Danger	
-- (if applicable)
Tending It	
-- 
[/sptitle]
[/googlefont][/style2][/style]

Fauna

[style=max-width:780px; margin: auto; background-image:url(/gallery/image/21185/medium); background-repeat: repeat; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 2px #000000; border: solid 5px #000000; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 30px;][style2=max-width: 680px; background: rgba( 4,4,4,0.9 ); margin: auto; border: solid 5px #e9e9e9; padding: 5px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 1px #000000; color: #ffffff;][googlefont=Raleway][b][center][font size=200]Fauna Name[/font][/center][/b][/googlefont][/style2]
[style=max-width:780px; margin: auto; background-image:url(/gallery/image/21185/medium); background-repeat: repeat; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 2px #000000; border: solid 5px #000000; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 30px;][style2=max-width: 680px; background: rgba( 4,4,4,0.9 ); margin: auto; border: solid 5px #e9e9e9; padding: 5px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 1px #000000; color: #ffffff;][googlefont=Raleway][center]small image here[/center]
[center][b]Developed by CHARACTER NAME[/b][/center]
[b]Price: [/b] ~ at what Wealth Tier is this available? If not available at Tier, how many WP?
[b]Habitat: [/b] ~ what area of Viden is this animal found in? A specific place (eg: White Pine Forest) or everywhere? Are they kept in the Fortress?
[b]Lifespan and Development: [/b]
[b]Diet: [/b]
[b]Temperament: [/b]
[b]Abilities:[/b]
[i] Ability 1 [/i] ~ description
[i] Ability 2 [/i] ~ description. Add / remove abilities as needed.
[b]Weaknesses:[/b]
[i] Weakness 1 [/i] ~ description
[i] Weakness 2 [/i] ~ description. Add / remove weakness as needed.
[b]	Fast Facts Skill Levels Required[/b]~ please fill this in using [url=/wiki/index.php?title=Category:Resources] [glow=blue]this page[/glow][/url] for reference.
[sptitle=Fast Facts]
Knowing It	
-- Viden: 
-- Idalos: 	
Wealth Tier
-- Viden: 
-- Idalos: 
Sell/Buy It	
-- Viden: 
Rarity	
-- Viden: 
-- Idalos: 
Finding It
-- Viden: 
-- Idalos: 
Collecting It	
-- Viden: 
-- Idalos: 
Using It	
-- Use 1
-- Use 2 (etc)
Killing It	
-- 
Capturing It	
-- 
Danger	
-- (if applicable)
Tending It	
-- 
[/sptitle][/googlefont][/style2][/style]

Drugs

[style=max-width:780px; margin: auto; background-image:url(/gallery/image/21185/medium); background-repeat: repeat; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 2px #000000; border: solid 5px #000000; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 30px;][style2=max-width: 680px; background: rgba( 4,4,4,0.9 ); margin: auto; border: solid 5px #e9e9e9; padding: 5px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 1px #000000; color: #ffffff;][googlefont=Raleway][float=left][img]small 150 x 150 image here[/img][/float][center][b][font size=150]Name of Drug[/font] 
Developed by [u]Your PC name here.[/u][/b][/center]
[b]	Short Description [/b] 
[b]	Found [/b] ~ where in Viden? Is it in a specific area / particular type of environment?
[b]	Appearance[/b]
[b]    Rarity[/b] Everywhere /Common / Unusual / Rare / V. Rare / Not available
[b]	Properties[/b]
[i] Property 1 [/i] ~ description
[i] Property 2 [/i] ~ description. Add / remove properties as needed
[b]	Side Effects [/b]
[i] Side Effect 1[/i] ~ description
[i] Side Effect 2 [/i] ~ description. Add / remove side effects as needed. 
[b]	How To Use [/b]
[b]	Status[/b] ~ Legal / Illegal / Restricted.
[b]	Price[/b] ~ what Wealth Tier is this available at? If not accessing via Wealth Tier, how many Wealth Points?
[b]	Notes[/b]
[b]	Fast Facts Skill Levels Required[/b]~ please fill this in using [url=/wiki/index.php?title=Category:Resources] [glow=blue]this page[/glow][/url] for reference.
[sptitle=Fast Facts]
Knowing It	
-- Viden: 
-- Idalos: 	
Wealth Tier
-- Viden: 
-- Idalos: 
Sell/Buy It	
-- Viden: 
Rarity	
-- Viden: 
-- Idalos: 
Finding It
-- Viden: 
-- Idalos: 
Collecting It	
-- Viden: 
-- Idalos: 
Using It	
-- Use 1
-- Use 2 (etc)
Killing It	
-- 
Capturing It	
-- 
Danger	
-- (if applicable)
Tending It	
-- 
[/sptitle][/googlefont][/style2][/style]

Bounty

[style=max-width:780px; margin: auto; background-image:url(/gallery/image/21185/medium); background-repeat: repeat; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 2px #000000; border: solid 5px #000000; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 30px;][style2=max-width: 680px; background: rgba( 4,4,4,0.9 ); margin: auto; border: solid 5px #e9e9e9; padding: 5px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 1px #000000; color: #ffffff;][googlefont=Raleway][b][center][font size=200]Antagonist Name[/font][/center][/b][/googlefont][/style2]
[style=max-width:780px; margin: auto; background-image:url(/gallery/image/21185/medium); background-repeat: repeat; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 2px #000000; border: solid 5px #000000; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 30px;][style2=max-width: 680px; background: rgba( 4,4,4,0.9 ); margin: auto; border: solid 5px #e9e9e9; padding: 5px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 1px #000000; color: #ffffff;]
[googlefont=Raleway][center]small image here[/center]
[b]Found In: [/b]
[b]History: [/b]
[b]Crimes: [/b]
[b]Bounty Price:[/b] Estimated bounty for person/people.
[b]Renown:[/b] How well known is this person / people? 
[b]Other Information: [/b][/googlefont][/style2][/style]

Materials

[style=max-width:780px; margin: auto; background-image:url(/gallery/image/21185/medium); background-repeat: repeat; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 2px #000000; border: solid 5px #000000; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 30px;][style2=max-width: 680px; background: rgba( 4,4,4,0.9 ); margin: auto; border: solid 5px #e9e9e9; padding: 5px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 1px #000000; color: #ffffff;]
[googlefont=Raleway][float=left][img]small 150 x 150 image here[/img][/float][center][b][font size=150]Material Name[/font] 
[b]Type of Material:[/b] Metal/Leather/Cloth/Wood/Pelt/Scale/Bone/etc
[b]	Found [/b] (in a specific area? in a particular environment? Whole island?)
[b]	Toxicity/Hazard [/b] - if applicable
[b]	Appearance[/b]
[b]    Rarity[/b] Everywhere / Common / Unusual / Rare / V. Rare / Not available
[b]	Properties[/b]
[i] Property 1[/i] ~ description
[i]Property 2[/i] ~ description. Add / remove properties as needed.
[b]	Side Effects [/b]
[i] Side Effect 2[/i] ~ description. Add / remove side effects as needed.
[b]	How To Use [/b]
[b]	Status[/b] Legal / Illegal / Restricted?
[b]	Price[/b]  This becomes available at Wealth Tier XX. If purchased outside of Tier, it costs XX WP.
[b]	Notes[/b]
[sptitle=Fast Facts]
Knowing It	
-- Viden: 
-- Idalos: 	
Wealth Tier
-- Viden: 
-- Idalos: 
Sell/Buy It	
-- Viden: 
Rarity	
-- Viden: 
-- Idalos: 
Finding It
-- Viden: 
-- Idalos: 
Collecting It	
-- Viden: 
-- Idalos: 
Using It	
-- Use 1
-- Use 2 (etc)
Killing It	
-- 
Capturing It	
-- 
Danger	
-- (if applicable)
Tending It	
-- [/googlefont][/style2][/style]

Alcohol

[style=max-width:780px; margin: auto; background-image:url(/gallery/image/21185/medium); background-repeat: repeat; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 2px #000000; border: solid 5px #000000; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 30px;][style2=max-width: 680px; background: rgba( 4,4,4,0.9 ); margin: auto; border: solid 5px #e9e9e9; padding: 5px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 1px #000000; color: #ffffff;][googlefont=Raleway][float=left][img]small 150 x 150 image here[/img][/float][center][b][font size=150]Alcohol Name/Wine Name/Spirit Name[/font] 
[b]Type of Alcohol:[/b] Wine/Liquor/Beer/Ale/etc.
[b]	Found [/b] (in a specific area? in a particular environment? Whole island?)
[b]	Toxicity/Hazard [/b]
[b]	Appearance[/b]
[b]	Properties[/b]
[b]Side Effects [/b]
[i]Side Effect 2[/i] ~ description. Add / remove side effects as needed.
[b]    Rarity[/b]  Everywhere / Common / Unusual / Rare / V. Rare / Not available
[b]	Price[/b] ~  This becomes available at Wealth Tier XX. If purchased outside of Tier, it costs XX WP.
[sptitle=Fast Facts]
Knowing It	
-- Viden: 
-- Idalos: 	
Wealth Tier
-- Viden: 
-- Idalos: 
Sell/Buy It	
-- Viden: 
Rarity	
-- Viden: 
-- Idalos: 
Finding It
-- Viden: 
-- Idalos: 
Collecting It	
-- Viden: 
-- Idalos: 
Using It	
-- Use 1
-- Use 2 (etc)
Killing It	
-- 
Capturing It	
-- 
Danger	
-- (if applicable)
Tending It	
--
[/sptitle][/style2][/style]

Food

[style=max-width:780px; margin: auto; background-image:url(/gallery/image/21185/medium); background-repeat: repeat; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 2px #000000; border: solid 5px #000000; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 30px;][style2=max-width: 680px; background: rgba( 4,4,4,0.9 ); margin: auto; border: solid 5px #e9e9e9; padding: 5px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 1px #000000; color: #ffffff;][googlefont=Raleway][center][b][font size=150]Food Name[/font] 
[float=left][img]small 200 x 200 image here[/img][/float][b]Short Description [/b]
[b]Found [/b]
[b]Toxicity/Hazard [/b]
[b]Appearance[/b]
[b]Side Effects [/b]
[i]Side Effect 2[/i] ~ description. Add / remove side effects as needed.
[b]    Rarity[/b]  Everywhere / Common / Unusual / Rare / V. Rare / Not available
[b]	Price[/b] This becomes available at Wealth Tier XX. If purchased outside of Tier, it costs XX WP.
[b]	Fast Facts Skill Levels Required[/b] ~ please fill this in using [url=/wiki/index.php?title=Category:Resources] [glow=blue]this page[/glow][/url] for reference.
[sptitle=Fast Facts]
Knowing It	
-- Viden: 
-- Idalos: 	
Wealth Tier
-- Viden: 
-- Idalos: 
Sell/Buy It	
-- Viden: 
Rarity	
-- Viden: 
-- Idalos: 
Finding It
-- Viden: 
-- Idalos: 
Collecting It	
-- Viden: 
-- Idalos: 
Using It	
-- Use 1
-- Use 2 (etc)
Killing It	
--  (if applicable)
Capturing It	
--  (if applicable)
Danger	
-- (if applicable)
Tending It	
--  [/sptitle][/style2][/style]

Illness

[style=max-width:780px; margin: auto; background-image:url(/gallery/image/21185/medium); background-repeat: repeat; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 2px #000000; border: solid 5px #000000; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 30px;][style2=max-width: 680px; background: rgba( 4,4,4,0.9 ); margin: auto; border: solid 5px #e9e9e9; padding: 5px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 1px #000000; color: #ffffff;][googlefont=Raleway][float=left][img]small 150 x 150 image here[/img][/float][center][b][font size=150]Illness Name[/font] 
[b]Rarity:[/b] Common/Uncommon/Rare/ Very Rare
[b]Usual Prognosis:[/b] Bedrest / Hospitalisation / Death etc
[b]Contagious:[/b] 
[b]Appearance:[/b] 
[b]Symptoms: [/b] 
[b]Cure:[/b] 
[b]Details:[/b]

Music

[googlefont=Raleway][float=left][img]small image here[/img][/float][center][b][font size=150]Instrument / Song Name[/font] 
[b]Type:[/b] Instrument (if so, what kind wind, stringed, percussion etc) or Song
[b]Details: [/b]
[b]Price:[/b]  if applicable
[b]Other Information:[/b][/googlefont][/style2][/style]

Tradition

[googlefont=Raleway][float=left][img]small image here[/img][/float][center][b][font size=150]Tradition / Story Name[/font] 
[b]Background:[/b] What is the background to this? 
[b]Details: [/b] Write the story or tradition. 
[b] Regional Specifics:[/b]  if applicable - do different areas of Viden do it differently?

[center][img]/gallery/image/21778/medium[/img][/center]

[center][img]/gallery/image/21779/medium[/img][/center]
word count: 3783
~~Red in hoof and claw... ~~

Family visiting. Send help!

Tags:

Return to “Viden Development Forum”