Desnind Rebirth 720 Roster!

For storing OOC things. Please note that information here may be inaccurate / out of date. Previous calendars may be used for referencing historical events, etc, but otherwise, proceed with caution!
Pig Boy
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Prophet
Profession: Rharne City Moderator
Renown: 666
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

RP Medals

Staff

Events

Desnind Rebirth 720 Roster!

Welcome to the City in the Trees
Rebirth Cycle 720

Welcome to Desnind! If you are going to be here this Cycle, please let us know. We're happy to see you and hope that you have a great time here! Fill in this handy code and tell us about your pc and your plans for them.

Code: Select all

[style3=max-width: 700px; background: #2c3a20; margin: auto; border: solid 5px #000000; padding: 10px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 1px #0000ff; color: #e9e9e9;]
[style2=height20px][/style2]
[b] Name[/b] Full name, nicknames, aliases, titles, whatever your character likes being called.
[b] Dates you're in Desnind:[/b] Please let us know what dates you're going to be here. No worries if something changes - just edit the post!
[b]OOC Goals?[/b] What are you wanting while you're here?
[b]IC Goals?[/b] How about your PC?
[/style3]
word count: 149
Tei'serin Nji'ryn
Approved Character
Race: Sev'ryn
Profession: Herbalist and Teacher
Renown: 328
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Re: Desnind Rebirth 720 Roster!

Name Tei'serin Nji'ryn.
Dates you're in Desnind: Indefinitely.
OOC Goals? To work on developing Tei'serin's relationship with Moseke and furthering her Severath blessing in the process. I would also like her to earn Ziell's mark at some point, and for her to find her ose-bori. I also plan to work on her earning her green hood for the Order of Adunih.
IC Goals? Working for the Order of Adunih, and learning everything she can about herbs and herbal remedies. Deepening her relationship with Moseke, and getting to know her newfound family better.
 ! Message from: Pig Boy
Heya, welcome back to Desnind! We can get going on all of that, and look forward to it. Let me know if you wish to have anything moderated. Your modded Moseke upgrade still awaits, and we can also do Ziell no problem.
word count: 144
Tor'ree
Approved Character
Profession: Hunteress
Renown: 120
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Name Tor'ree
Dates you're in Desnind: resident
OOC Goals? I want to get Tor'ree further along in her skills
IC Goals? Tor'ree is going to work on figuring out her new abilities from the mark she acquired
Heya! Welcome. Feel free to hit me up for a modded thread. And stay out of trouble ;)
word count: 61
Perdita Westcott
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Scholar
Renown: 135
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Name Perdita Westcott. She likes to be called Perdita. She doesn't have a nickname, she considers them rather silly.
Dates you're in Desnind: Arriving 1st Cylus
OOC Goals? Going to be settling here a while. Looking forward to writing here, having fun.
IC Goals? Perdita will arrive after she met a boy, who couldn't sell her the item she wanted, so they went to the market together. There, they got attacked, and because he's an awful aim with a sling, the guard thought THEY were the bad people. So, they ran away - they got away, and rather than go back to her house (in case she'd been recognised) they went to his and there, he introduced her to alcohol. She's not quite sure what happened then, but she woke up the next day with a very sore head - on the Flutterbus. And now, she's arrived here (with said boy) in a very bad mood.

Mostly, she wants to get off this moth and have a bath. Long term? Become a book-maker, book-binder, artist, basket-maker. Have no adventures ever, and never once get into trouble of any kind again.
You picked the wrong neighborhood... J/k.

That's a fun story, I've got my eye on you, though. If you want a modded thread, let me know. Very glad to have Perdita here.
word count: 236
Elijah Lamoreaux
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Engineer
Renown: 70
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Name Elijah (Eli) Lamoreaux
Dates you're in Desnind: Arriving 1st Cylus
OOC Goals? Eli has arrived with Perdie on board the flutterbus. As for the above narrative, it was all Perdie's idea. Hand to heart, Eli' gonna swear to it.
IC Goals? Exploring, adventuring, tinkering and inventing.
Hey, welcome!! If there's anything I can do for you or your friend, moderated thread, mod bomb, don't hesitate to let me know. I've got my eye on you guys ;)
word count: 85
Kisaik
Approved Character
Race: Tunawa
Profession: Protagonist
Renown: 805
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates
Letters
Storybook

Featured

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Name Mädärä Kisaik Ciuruọrun sọ Kufuata Karo Kashe Däuä, Tìfmi Härumtä sọ anou Fairy Samuwar, ọbavi sọ tẹlẹ, igbaradi sọ anou tabi ọludïbọ. -- His human friends just call him Chip though.
Dates you're in Desnind: around the tenth of Cylus he'll pop in through the magic acorn.
OOC Goals? I wanna explore his being shunned by his own people possibly, and maybe do big things while around.
IC Goals? He wants to do hero things and have wild adventures.
 ! Message from: Tempest
Welcome back Kis! It’s great to have you in Desnind once again
word count: 104
Nam'id
Approved Character
Profession: Strong, silent type
Renown: 25
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Wealth Tier: Tier 4

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Name Nam'id
Dates you're in Desnind: Undecided. May0be the whole cycle
OOC Goals? Char development. Skills, language, path, WP, etc. And fun too!
IC Goals? Nam'id is trying to figure out how he fits into the world as a whole.
 ! Message from: Tempest
Welcome to Desnind Nam’id. It is great to have you. Do let me know if I can help you with anything
word count: 68
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “OOC Archive”