• Information • Impact Threads

Submit impact threads for rewards, renown, and influence.

Jade
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Profession: Prophet
Renown: 0
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Impact Threads

Ne'haer
IMPACT THREADS
Impact threads include anything that may change an aspect of the city, be it the economy, a faction, military, crime rates, or simple perceptions, the thread should be posted here.

Impact Thread Submissions Template

Thread Name: Thread name here.
Participants: Who is involved? Name PCs and NPCs (if the NPCs are of significant important or exist on the NPC list or any locations within Ne'haer).
Summary: Tell us everything we need to know about the story including a brief summary.
Important Quotes: Quote important character actions here so that moderators can find them easily in the thread.
Impact: What the actions within thread changed, was it negative or positive?
Moderation: Things you need the Ne'haer moderators to know, or whether or not your thread needs moderating, etc.

Code: Select all

[style=max-width: 500px; border-radius: 20px;background-color: #FFFFFF; padding:30px; margin: auto; box-shadow: 12px 15px 12px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.35);][b]Thread Name[/b]: 
[b]Participants[/b]: 
[b]Summary[/b]: 
[b]Important Quotes[/b]: 
[b]Impact[/b]: 
[b]Moderation[/b]: [/style]
Impact Thread Library
Cylus 717
  • 2nd: Melting A Frozen Heart
    Negative:Alistair's discrimination and Arwel's subsequent reaction has lead to mages being even more feared in Ne'haer than they already were.
  • 7th: Hop Skip Jump Doctor
    Ngeative: Rash greatly affects chickens and humans in the farms between Ne'haer and Treth. This road has increased highwayman presence, so travel becomes more dangerous.
Saun 717
  • 36th: The Hold Up in the Bank of Ne'haer
    Negative: The bank is robbed by three disguised robbers who disappear with the bank's ledger (client records). The bank's reputation is at stake and they will probably try to keep the new safety problem secret and start an own investigation.

*** Credit to Kingdom
word count: 309
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”J.R.R. Tolkien
Alistair
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Wanderer
Renown: 1000
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Impact Threads

Thread Name: A Date Between the Bookshelves
Participants: Avrae, Alistair
Summary: Avrae gets beat up and discriminated against, and Alistair reacts by... nearly murdering a few people and totally destroying the interior of a bookstore
Important Quotes: :oops: idk
Impact: Mages might become even more feared in Ne'haer, and the location (Curio's Curiosities Book Shop) was heavily damaged.
Moderation: None
 ! Message from: Harpy
Approved.
word count: 64
Honathor Longreach
Approved Character
Race: Immortal
Profession: Farmer
Renown: 37
Character Sheet
Templates

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Impact Threads

Thread Name: Hop Skip Jump Doctor
Participants: Honathor
Summary: Minor outbreak of a rash in a hamlet about two days travel east outside the city, currently effecting chickens and humans. Two incompetent highwaymen have taken to blockading a dirt road out to the east. The local healer in the hamlet died, so thus far the rash is unchecked.
Important Quotes: Damn your chickens man!
Impact: The Chicken and Human rash might spread to nearby chickens or farms.
The highwayman presence may grow in time unless checked, and actually become competent. Feel free to kill them off in a thread anyone, and pm me if you are doing, so I am aware for plotting.

Approved.
word count: 118
Yrmellyn Cole
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Attuned to the Art
Renown: 106
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 8

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Impact Threads

Thread Name: The Hold Up In The Bank Of Ne'haer
Participants: Ilinis, Yrmellyn, a bunch of NPCs
Summary: The bank is robbed by three disguised robbers who disappear with the bank's ledger (client records).
Important Quotes:

"It may take a bit. After the vault is recalibrated it takes time for the gears to adjust to the mathematical conventions that have been chosen by the Bank of Ne'haer. After the gears adjust, then the pistons fall into place, and the code can be cracked. Based on my earlier adjustment, the gears are still adjusting."
(Ilinis Lellin tries to stall for time after having lied about his proficiency in advanced mathematics )

”Eeey…Haha! Abe...look here, a big fat book full of scribblings, eh? I bet it’s the ... accrunching, as they us to call it, methinks! Ha! What a practical joke ... to take their damned mathematics and number crunching and run... I mean...with a door lock like that they deserve to lose their numbers...“
(So far unknown robber NPC, nicknamed Wingnut gets all exited by ledgers and accounting.)

“I think I will read, crunch, juggle, copy and make paper birds to send at people! Paper biiiirds!”
(So far unknown robber NPC, nicknamed Wingnut.)

"To sum them up there was ... the good, the bad and the ugly?"
(Yrmellyn Cole memorizes her impressions of the three robbers.)

“I think I can hear something click and kick in”
(Yrmellyn Cole, attuning to the metal.)

He looked the woman next to him in the eyes, and while forcing the wheel in the direction she cautioned against, said, "Good."
(Ilinis Lellin activates a safety mechanism in the vault lock and saves the money ... )

Impact: The client records of The Bank of Ne'haer have been stolen. They are now in unknown hands. It remains to be seen what they will do with the information.This is not public knowledge. The bank's reputation is at stake and they will probably try to keep the new safety problem secret and start an own investigation.

Moderation: Player Run (Yrmellyn Cole, Ilinis Lellin)
Edit 14 Februari 2018:The staff was informed about this thread before we started it and I was told that if the bank ledger were stolen it would have city impact. This is the reason the thread is posted here.
Approved.
word count: 391
Alistair
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Impact Threads

Thread Name: Investing in Ashes
Participants: Alistair

Summary: Alistair invests gold and gathers volunteers to help revitalize a town on the outside of Ne'haer's walls, one wracked with illness, death and early childhood mortality. As a result, the town is looking drastically better, and Alistair is using his charity as a platform to run for Council.

Important Quotes: "I'm going to run for the Council of Minaih, to preside as the advisor for International Affairs. Anthony Fransse was a good man, but unfortunately he couldn't have died at a worse time. We are embroiled in a war from within and without; our own vassals stir against us, whilst enemies from every corner of the region encircle us. I have seen war, and I have led men to victory. I have seen peace, and I have made it. I wish to take on this position to put my skills to use for our fine city, and if I cannot bring peace to the region, I will see that our men are not dangled around by the council like bait or pawns. Ironridge, Lysoria, and Bayward will make terms or be crushed. I know the cruelty you've seen from them on the field - all of you injured men and women, desperately seeking to understand why these realms must always seek to disturb the peace. I have no answer. But this peace will not be disturbed for any longer - and as I have helped alleviate your ailments, I will relieve us of the root of the problem, from the top to down below." (Long ass Council of Minaih campaign announcement quote - the campaign begins here!)

Impact: Revitalization projects (through investment) are beginning on some of the suburban outskirts of Ne'haer, possibly bringing more people and jobs back into those areas. Ki'eiran in particular (random suburb that Kaelserad sits in) was nearly transformed overnight thanks to Alistair's gold investment.

! Message from: Chronicle
Noted and Approved!
word count: 330
Alistair
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Impact Threads

Thread Name: To Prey on Mantis: Part Two

Summary: Alistair tracks down the Hiladrathi mage hunters and kills all of them, making their deaths into a message.

Important Quotes: "There is no solace in evil."

Impact: Alistair kills several elite mage hunters, making things a bit safer for fleeing mages on the roads. Also, more mages begin to hear about Acadia as a refuge for their kind.

Noted!
word count: 74
Alistair
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Impact Threads

Thread Name: Investing in Industry
Summary: Alistair invests a ton of gold into Acadian industry, bringing in miners and providing them employment opportunities, investing in make-shift mining businesses.
Important Quotes: EH
Impact: People (most of whom Alistair has already acquainted himself with in the suburbs) are being brought to Acadia with job offers, starting with the mining industry, as a result of Alistair's investments. Alistair, directly helping the laborers and overseeing their operations, is building his prestige as their leader. The first small settlements are starting to pop up in the valley that Acadia is bound to be built in.
Moderation: N/A
Discussed via PM.
word count: 112
Zafir
Approved Character
Race: Ellune
Profession: Miner
Renown: 50
Character Sheet

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Impact Threads

Thread Name: Rage Against Renner
Participants: Alistair and Zafir
Summary: A riot breaks out in Yurrova, and Alistair turns it into a protest. Zafir joins in the protest, and together the two lambaste House Renner for its failings in front of both House Renner's estate and a large portion of the Yurrovan population.
Important Quotes:
Alistair-"We need grain not greaves!"
"Ironridge will fall when we rise. No failed Lord can rule us. Ironridge will fall when we rise."
Zafir- "WE ARE YURROVA! AND WE RAGE AGAINST RENNER!"
"Reopen trade with Lysoria, get our people food, or find another war at your doorstep."
Impact: Alistair gains a favorable reputation among the Yurrovan people for representing their interests, and Zafir takes his first steps forward for being a leader among his community. House Renner suffers from a worse reputation among its people, the people stand more united to find new leadership outside of House Renner, and Zafir paints himself as a target to the Noble House.
Approved!
word count: 171
Jonathan Burr
Profession: Academic
Renown: 45
Character Sheet
Templates

Contribution

RP Medals

Impact Threads

Thread Name: The Bite of the Snake
Participants: Jonathan Burr (Solo)
Summary: Jonathan murders a trio of bandits on the road in the middle of the Willow Woods and sends one back to spread the word among bandits.
Important Quotes:"I will hunt you down. I might not kill all of you. I might just hollow out your heads and turn you into stumbling horrors. If you ever go into a city again I will raze this entire forest to the ground and use you as tinder." - Jonathan Burr
Impact: Jonathan has established himself as a living horror amongst the highwaymen of the Willow Woods. They are unsure of what his presence means...but they will be slightly more careful who they rob on the roads from now on.
Approved!
word count: 134
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Chambers of Prayer Archives”