• Out of Character • [Viden] Dancing in the Cold

Viden's OOC Chatter Thread!

Old calendars, sign ups etc. OOC threads which are no longer used.

Moderators: Pegasus Pug!!!, Avalon

Linika
Approved Character
Race: Naerikk
Profession: Apothecary
Renown: 169
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Personal Journal
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 4

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

[Viden] Dancing in the Cold

Okay,

To Edalane and Aeodan...

Based on rules about memory threads...
Because Linika's very first in-thread post was done June 16, 2015, she could only do memory threads in arc 715 during Cylus and Ashan.

Now Cassian, I don't know when your PC is supposed to launch, or when he hits the streets of Viden. But I certainly game to do memory threads between 712 and the aforementioned seasons of 715; OR current threads at ANY time. :D
word count: 80
- Poison -

"Shelf Life'...What an ironically contradictory concept."
- Linika Amarinthine -
Cassian Gawyne
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Bastard
Renown: 30
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Hey Linika, long-time admirer, first time writer here or something. My plan was to have Cassian arrive in Viden at the start of play and settle there for the time being. Unless any outrageous options come up in the future he's supposed to have been confined to Rynmere before then. But present day should work fine under these auspices!
word count: 61
Pegasus Pug!!!
City Moderator
City Moderator
Race: Prophet
Renown: 666
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Moderated Thread:
Exploring the Ice Caves of Ishallr!
There are still a few places open on this moderated adventure. If you are interested then please sign up here. Be quick!

Note: Although it is in Scalvoris, this adventure is available to pc's in Rynmere and Viden also, as it is sponsored by all three universities, transport is provided via Rupturer, there and back. It takes place on the 13th and will be done within 5 trials. :)

Thanks!

~Peg.
word count: 82
~~Red in hoof and claw... ~~

Family visiting. Send help!
Whisper
Peer Reviewer
Peer Reviewer
Profession: Storyteller
Renown: 394
Plot Notes
Office
Partner
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Hey folks.

Just an update about me: I am going to be taking some time for compassionate reasons. I will still be around, especially storytelling in moments when I have the energy/time. But please don't expect the levels of activity that I have been offering over the past 4 months. Please field any questions you may have about Viden to Djinn, though if it is something related to the Academy or the FRA, I will be around to answer them.

Thank you for your understanding.

Whisper
word count: 88
Cassian Gawyne
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Bastard
Renown: 30
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes

Milestones

Miscellaneous

"
Then I will tell you a great secret, Captain. Perhaps the greatest of all time. The molecules of your body are the same molecules that make up this station and the nebula outside, that burn inside the stars themselves. We are starstuff, we are the universe made manifest, trying to figure itself out. As we have both learned, sometimes the universe requires a change of perspective.
This will never come across as heartfelt as it's intended to sound, but it never does.

Take all the time you need and don't worry about this silly little game. Except when you need it as a distraction.

In which case I hope we haven't burned down the city in the meantime.

We'll try not to. We'll hold down the fort and keep it going. We'll make sure it's still there if/when you come back.

I don't think you worry, but if knowing you don't have to helps, well, there's that.

Take care.
word count: 170
Whisper
Peer Reviewer
Peer Reviewer
Plot Notes
Office
Partner
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Hey folks.

Just a post to apologise for my absence. I am around, so if you have any questions/comments, feel free to send me a PM. I am hopefully going to get up some posts for moderated threads soon.

Whisper.
word count: 41
Linika
Approved Character
Race: Naerikk
Profession: Apothecary
Renown: 169
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Personal Journal
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 4

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Well,

Linika is more conflicted than ever now; having been maliciously marked by the Immortal she loathes, and subsequently rejected by the one she loves. Her emotions and devotions are in great upheaval, and any major ordeal could influence which way she ultimately leans.

She is definitely out of the holding cells and back about her business. She knows her original mission is shot, but she is still a lover of intrigue, chemistry and battle, as well as still holding employment in the Viridian Wing of the Academy.

Any that would like to thread with her, now that her schedule is clear, are welcomed with open arms.
word count: 107
- Poison -

"Shelf Life'...What an ironically contradictory concept."
- Linika Amarinthine -
Whisper
Peer Reviewer
Peer Reviewer
Plot Notes
Office
Partner
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Any more for the Seasonal Quest, folks? The two-week mark is fast approaching and I've decided that'll be the day we get cracking! Please feel free to post now to the sign-up thread if you are interested. The risks of the thread are not all that high (unless, of course, you are a complete plonker).
word count: 59
Whisper
Peer Reviewer
Peer Reviewer
Plot Notes
Office
Partner
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Ahaha! Sorry, folks, I hadn't even realised you had all posted to the SQ! I will do my utmost to get a reply out for you tonight :D let's get this party rolling. Anyone who had not had the chance to sign up but is still interested in taking part, please let me know, either by posting to the SQ sign up thread, or by PMing me... or if you are particularly bold, just straight into the Quest thread itself!

Also, I notice that there are a lot of you this season but almost no one has signed up to the
Census this season? What's the crack with that, guys?!

Finally, I'm running low on moderated threads... please feel free to reach out to me for a thread... or you might find yourself with an unexpected guest in your current threads. I'm bored and you have been warned!
word count: 152
Whisper
Peer Reviewer
Peer Reviewer
Plot Notes
Office
Partner
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Hi folks.

I'm so sorry about disappearing off of the face of the planet these last few weeks. I won't bore you with the details but the long and the short of it is that I am generally good and coping with life xD however in order for me to cope with life I have not had the time to even log in and explain my absence. Many little things cropping up and keeping me occupied.

I dislike being an adult and having to function in society!

I have not abandoned Viden, or indeed ST, but I am still struggling to manage my time. I promise to get to writing back replies to moderated threads, and the order in which I do them will be a case of which one I think I can get out fastest to get the momentum going again. Working in care (and preparing for my final exam in August) means bitty, random breaks, so a post that takes me 30 minutes is obviously a more productive use of those smaller breaks than a 2 hour post that requires research.

I hope to be in full swing sooner, but I should definitely be back and posting on 10th August. In the mean time, Djinn is your man with all things related to Viden.

Thank you for your understanding. <3
word count: 225
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Out in the Cold Archives”