Holiday Event 717 - Yanahalqah

This area is unmoderated. Please click on "Forum Rules" at the top of this page or go to the "Unmoderated Areas" forum to see the rules for playing here.

Moderator: Basilisk Snek

Nymph
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Renown: 0
Office
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Holiday Event 717 - Yanahalqah

Holiday Event Notice
This post was provided to you because you are participating in the holiday event. In this post, you will receive your gift whether you reply to this thread or not. You are welcome to reply to the post to react to your gift if it is a new thread, and it is encouraged; however, skill points will not be awarded for this thread. There will only be one post from Saoire. As a gift, everyone that participated will receive the same knowledges as provided. You are receiving the following:

GIFT ITEMS
  • An Extravagantly Crafted Shortbow
  • 40 Mastercraft Arrows
  • Hip Quiver

Knowledges
  • Saoire: The Holiday Woman
  • Saoire: The Beauty of a Gift
  • Saoire: Wears Variable Holiday Crowns

Etzos. This particular city gave her the heebie-jeebies given that it was run by one of those most conniving men on Idalos. She had never had the "pleasure" of meeting the man, but she had heard faint rumors of what he might be like. He was elderly and walked about with a cane in hand. Some of the children had even gone as far as imagining him chasing them off his lawn. This image had made her chuckled until magic came shooting out of his fingers like demon fire. Saoire had forced children awake so that their dreams would not exhaust them before they woke. She dubbed this man "Gramps" despite his traditional, city-given name of "Vuda."

There was a particular woman, disguising herself in various forms to hide herself from those that sought her out. Of course, Saoire could see the shining gem that she was beneath her illusions, easily picking her out. While she waited for the woman to come across her vision, the Emean being thrummed on the bowstring in her lap. It appeared that this particular gifter had been greatly affected by something that had gone on late last season.

When the glittering Yludih crossed her path, Saoire jumped up to join her. She even her paced with Yanahalqah. When she hit Yana's stride, Saoire spun around so she was walking backwards. "No need to walk like someone is chasing you my dear. Maybe waiting patiently for you to arrive has set you on edge. Fear not. I have gifts to give you and then I'll be on my way."

It was peculiar for someone to randomly give things to another, but that was the objective of the season. Saoire held out the beautiful bow with a hip quiver filled. They seemed to be illuminated by a strange yellow glow, a trade-mark of the holiday. When Yana took them, Saoire faded into a cloud of gold dust. A little fairy floated close to Yana's ear, whispering, "It seems someone really wanted to put a pointy arrow into a special someone. She thought you might like this for next time you encounter one another."

[/font]
word count: 482
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be then me.

Return to “Western: Etzos”