Hello

Please stop in here and introduce yourself to the community! We'd love to get to know you!

Moderator: Staff

Gygory Kovacs
Race: Human
Renown: 0
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Miscellaneous

Hello

That title is so original that I don't know what I am gonna do.

Hello I'm Jacob, also go by Jake but seeing as there is another Jake on this site(how surprising) you can just call me the Dark Lord Darth Carnis. But no, not really. You can just call me by my character name. I've been roleplaying for a long time jumping between most sites until I found Mizahar which I stayed on for a long time till some problems started happening. I won't go into details, I believe there are people on here from Miz? Or maybe I am confused anyway if you are from Miz and are curious as to who I am just message me. It's not like I really care but I don't want to start drama. Anyway I hope to stay with this site for a long time. I have a lot of free time because I only work nights on weekends. I say anyway a lot by the way, I promise it doesn't pop up as much in writing.

Um. I don't really know what else to post. Have fun!
word count: 196
Lazuli
Race: Ithecal
Profession: Farmer
Character Sheet
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Events

Hello

Welcome! We spoke in chat briefly. Looking forward to reading some of your threads!
word count: 21
Shards
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Office

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Events

Hello

Hey Dorian, welcome to the site. Looking forward to seeing your contributions! Remember that any questions you have where you think the answer may also benefit others, don't hesitate to post them to the Question and Answer thread. Otherwise, enjoy and hope to see your character up soon !
word count: 49
Jade
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Profession: Prophet
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Hello

Well Heya!!

Welcome to Standing Trials! Yes, we have another Jacob on staff but The Dark Lord Darth Carnis sounds much more intense. ;) There are a couple of people here from that site that wanted to volunteer their time to help build this one and we're definitely glad to have them and you! There's a lot of information lingering around so take your time with everything and, of course, if you have questions you can PM any of the Narrators, Versifiers, and Minstrels or post something in the Q&A Forum.

It's kind of funny because I work weekend nights too! So we'll probably being seeing a lot of each other! :D
word count: 115
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”J.R.R. Tolkien
Gygory Kovacs

Miscellaneous

Hello

Thank you to both of you. I mean no ill harm towards Miz or any of its writers. There was just a lot of unnecessary drama and hate. I look forward to writing here though.
word count: 35
Whisper
Profession: Storyteller
Renown: 394
Plot Notes
Office
Partner
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Hello

I can imagine you know your way around a site like this well enough to have a character up and running in no time, then! Anything we can do to help, just let us know, as everyone else has already said. It's very good to have new blood to spill on this site :D
word count: 54
Maltruism
General Staff
Profession: "Mastermind"
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Hello

Many of us endured a love-hate term on Miz as well. It is not unlike a romantic relationship gone sour.
That said, let me offer you my welcome. :D
Should you set up shop in Etzos or Athart, I will try to make your PC wonder what madness took you.
But remember, that which does not kill you, makes you...

avoid rolling up a new character sheet. ;)
word count: 67
Gygory Kovacs

Miscellaneous

Hello

Thanks to you both as well and Maltruism that is a very tempting offer, I love writing with random challenges and stuff happening to my character. I'm trying to decide if I want to bring my character from Miz to here or to start over. Maybe I'll do both. But I shall defiantly take you up on that offer when I can.
word count: 64
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “The Welcome Wagon”