Why, Hello~

0th of Cylus 0

Please stop in here and introduce yourself to the community! We'd love to get to know you!

Moderator: Staff

Zen
Race: Hyludin
Renown: 0
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Why, Hello~

A few friends referred me here. Not used to this style of roleplay, but I'm anxious to see if it's for me. Hopefully I'll get a character up and running for you folks over the weekend. I'd love to help out and flesh out this world. =D
word count: 51
Jade
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Profession: Prophet
Renown: 0
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Why, Hello~

Hey there! Let me formally welcome you to the site!

It's okay to take your time and get a good look/feel for everything on here. There's a lot of information so we understand if it takes some time for you to get set up. I'm going to assume that you're not so new to forum roleplay but we've already had players join us who had never done something like this before. So I just want to reiterate that there is no such thing as a stupid question, especially when it comes to the information on this site. We're still adding new things to the knowledge base each day and updating/rewriting information. Don't be afraid to ask us questions if you're confused about anything.

I'm definitely excited to have you here and I can't wait to see what crazy adventures unfold for your character! Happy adventuring and have fun writing!

Jade
word count: 162
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”J.R.R. Tolkien
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “The Welcome Wagon”