Hello Everyone!

0th of Cylus 0

Please stop in here and introduce yourself to the community! We'd love to get to know you!

Moderator: Staff

Hud Ashraf
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Legionnaire
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Hello Everyone!

Greetings!

I am new to the website, but so far I am liking it! Working on creating my character right now. Very interested in RPing some politics, intrigue, battles, gods, magic, and monsters, basically everything Standing Trials has to offer hehehe. Other than that, I am getting antiquated with the website and reading whatever I can. So far I really like the Immortals the most.

Thanks for having me,
Hud
word count: 70
2/3 threads. PM for plots.
Whisper
Peer Reviewer
Peer Reviewer
Race: Prophet
Profession: Storyteller
Renown: 394
Plot Notes
Office
Partner
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Hello Everyone!

This is awesome! Welcome! Glad you like the Immortals - a lot of thought went into their creation :) they are the backbone that Standing Trials is built on!

Good luck in creating your character and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask anyone, we're all here to help. My one piece of advice is (because we're such a small site at the moment) to pick a city that you won't be alone in - pick one with other PCs for now... else the RP might be a little difficult in the beginning!
word count: 96
Jade
Prophet of Old
Profession: Prophet
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Hello Everyone!

Hi there and welcome to the site!

One thing that I like to make players aware of is the fact that the sky is really the limit when it comes to what you can do with your character. Standing Trials is all about having players push their characters as far as they can get them and what I mean by that is having them seriously invested in major plotlines around the world. Whether that means your character becomes the captain of a massive army that ends up demolishing a major city, or they become champions for certain Immortal(s) and help push along the war between these crazy, ethereal beings. Really, the possibilities are endless and as long as you run your ideas by the prophets (so that not only we can give a yay or nay to what you have planned but also, so that we can try to incorporate your story into a larger picture) then you're good to go.

So again, welcome to the site! Please take all the time you need to construct your character sheet and don't be afraid to ask us questions. There's a lot of information here and we understand that sometimes it can get confusing to comprehend. Anywho, happy adventures and have fun writing!

Jade
word count: 216
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”J.R.R. Tolkien
Hud Ashraf
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Legionnaire
Character Sheet

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Hello Everyone!

Whisper, Jade. Thanks for the warm welcome :) I will definately follow your advice, Whisper. Also I think that is really awesome Jade, I would be up for that sort of play once my character has the right points/development for it of course. I just finished reading all the character sheet FAQ and links Jade posted for creating a character and I've got to say "Where the heck were these links like uhhhh ten years ago?!?!" :P Wiith all this new information in mind I'm starting to take a little more care in making a character, trying to make him more believable and well rounded for play.

Sincerely,
Hud
word count: 110
2/3 threads. PM for plots.
Maltruism
General Staff
Profession: "Mastermind"
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Hello Everyone!

Well, I did none of the work on Immortals.

In fact, I did the one city that has a clearly anti-Immortal-worship policy.

But you are every bit as welcome in Etzos as any of these absurdly zealous religious strongholds of fanaticism.

Er...no offense, of course. ;)
word count: 48
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “The Welcome Wagon”