Hey!

Please stop in here and introduce yourself to the community! We'd love to get to know you!

Moderator: Staff

Karissa
Approved Character
Race: Hyludin
Profession: Acolyte
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Hey!

Hello everyone! Newbie here. :) No clear character concept yet lol, and still have lots of reading left to do. I don't really have much to say except that I'm looking forward to having lots of fun here. See you guys around!
word count: 43
Basilisk Snek
Developer - Staff (TL)
Developer - Staff (TL)
Race: Prophet
Renown: 10
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Hey!

Welcome to Standing Trials, Karissa! Feel free to PM any of the staff or pop into the chat if you have any questions, and in the meantime, looking forward to RPing with you :)
word count: 33
Jade
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Profession: Prophet
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Hey!

Hey there Karissa!

Welcome to Standing Trials! I see that you've already jumped into our waters with your character sheet submission! It's alright to take your time reading over the information because there's lots of it. I really don't expect players to know everything there is to know about the world when they first join up and start roleplaying. You'll make mistakes and that's to be expected but nothing to stress over.

We're glad to have you here and excited to see where your journey takes both you and your character. Don't be afraid to invest in your character's plot or ask questions about it. Do you want to see her become a governing official of a major city? That is possible.

Happy adventures and have fun writing!
word count: 137
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”J.R.R. Tolkien
Karissa
Approved Character
Race: Hyludin
Profession: Acolyte
Character Sheet

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Hey!

Thank you for the warm welcome, I appreciate how the mods here are so friendly and approachable!
word count: 17
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “The Welcome Wagon”