Rynmere's Job & Bounty Board

Looking for some extra gold? Find it here!

The capital city of the of Rynmere, here is seated the only King in Idalos.

Moderators: Pegasus, Basilisk, Plague

Jade
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Profession: Prophet
Renown: 0
Office
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:55 am

Rynmere
Community Notices, Bounties, & Rumors
Across every region, within every tavern, is a massive board full of listings that are taken from or added to the parchment stuffed wall daily. There is no shortage of odd jobs across Rynmere as it seems almost everyone could use a helping hand with something. For today, however, these are recently pinned up for claiming by citizens and adventurers.

OOC Note: Please post to this thread if you're claiming an odd job, rumor, or bounty. You can also suggest possible jobs for future postings or make one yourself if your character needs help with something!

Community Notices
 ! Message from: Aveza Migrod
My father went missing twenty eight trials ago, and while the Iron Hand insists on having done everything in their power to find him, I fear they've not done enough. I have not the gold to pay a warrior's wage, but I am willing to give up our beloved family heirloom for the return of my father. Our farm is located near Fort Warrick. The road signs will point you the rest of the way. Please someone help!

Type: Self- Moderated
Objective: Find Sir Migrod
Reward: 20 GN and an Artifact (PM Jade for this reward)
 ! Message from: Tehrane Miya
Our local veterinarian has departed to Oakleigh and will not return until the end of the season. Due to this, I am in need of assistance from an experienced individual who knows how to birth horses. I have two whom are due any day now and not enough hands to help keep them calm and comfortable. Any traveler or citizen interested in helping out may visit my home in Warrick. I am willing to pay for two assistants!

Objective: Help bring two foals into the world.
Reward: 100 GN
 ! Message from: Zyrus Seil
I'm contracted with the library to scribe ten additional copies of my research journals for student use at the Academy. Though, I've been so busy, I haven't had the time to produce such items and the deadline is almost upon me! I need a scribe with resplendent handwriting that can copy my journals within three trials. Handwriting MUST be delicate, exquisite, and finely developed. I will not hire anything less than expert skill.

Objective: Produce ten copies of one research ledger.
Reward: 250 GN
 ! Message from: Olcan Tahir
I'm a blacksmith in need of guards who can protect me and my own while traversing the Burning Mountains. I will trade a custom made weapon of your choice for protection— crafted, refined, and blessed by myself. We will travel and remain within the Mountains for five trials, so come prepared for the weather.

Objective: Protect Olcan and his family from bandits within the Burning Mountains while they mine for resources.
Reward: Custom Made Weapon of the Character's Choice
 ! Message from: Taya Olgun
I will be hosting a party at my place of residence, within Andaris City, for members of the Order of the Adunih for their help in healing the sick from the previous seasons. Due to this, I am in need of a chef who dabbles both with food and pastries, to fix up a number of platters for my honorary guests. You will be more than compensated for your efforts and can enjoy the drink and entertainment the evening will offer. Please stop by before the 30th trial so that I may test your culinary skills and sample your creations!

Type: Self-Moderated
Objective: Visit Missus Olgun's house on the 30th to show her your culinary skill. PM Jade when the thread is completed. Party thread will be a moderated event.
Reward: 200 GN, 1 Bottle of Venora Wine, and +10 Favor
 ! Message from: Rowland Erath
Actors, actresses, musicians, playwrights, and anyone with love for the fine arts! I call your attention back to the great theater house of Rynmere in hopes that you will come out and audition for our newest, planned performance: The Forgotten Gift. A tale so woven with love and tragedy, amidst the blaze of civil war and carnage between great houses, calls for many honorary titles once seen by the public! If you're interested in achieving status through your performance, please visit Rynmere's Theater House and audition for the play! Auditions will be held until the end of Vhalar.

Type: Moderated Thread / Self-Moderated Audition
Objective: Go to Rynmere's Theater House at any point during the season to audition for The Forgotten Gift.
Reward: A job which will last until the end of Ashan. Additional 1,500 GN and +30 Fame awarded to the PCs that complete this job at the end of Ashan.
 ! Message from: Sigfrid Heyn
I've seen a strange ship off Endor's coastline with ragged black sails that flash the symbol of a snake and shield. What's even stranger was what they were pulling aboard their ship by fish nets: Merfolk. I've told the Iron Hand of this, but they only sent a couple of guards and a boat to survey the waters around the beaches. Of course nothing turned up... but I wonder if the ship is hiding in a cave somewhere or something. I feel bad for those Mer though, they looked pretty frightened.

Objective: Visit Endor's coastline and find the ship and kidnapped Merfolk.
Reward: Precious Gems totaling 700 GN, An Artifact, and +10 Fame
 ! Message from: Dalmatius Cassou
I am in need of an assistant who thrives in the ways of processing and creating alchemical powders and reagents as I am looking to develop and discover anti-toxins that better eliminate poisons from the body. An unmuddled, experienced mind is what I need! Not some loofy, twitted youngin' that'll blow us up! If interested, visit my home in Low-Town. Bring your own supplies.

Objective: Help Dalmatius create a new, fast acting anti-toxin. Thread may extend over multiple days.
Reward: 300 GN and +10 Fame
 ! Message from: Saori Rahaim
My twin brother has been accused of Sorcery by our neighbors. They have called and confessed to the Iron Guard that they saw him robbing graves from the local cemetery! I'be known my brother all my life- he'd never trifle in things like that! We've always had issues with our neighbors, though, as they've tried to pressure us multiple times into selling our land to them. Now I think they're using this anti-mage decree as a means to remove us from our home so they can take it! I'm in need of a lawyer who can stave off my brother's execution and help me clear his name. Please, help me save an innocent man!

Type: Self-Moderated / Potential Mod Bombing
Objective: Help Saori buy time for her twin brother's execution and find any evidence to clear his name and punish their neighbors.
Reward: 500 GN
 ! Message from: Austen Guan
Crafting leather armor and I'm in need of fresh pelts. I wouldn't mind a cut or two of meat to top it off. Anyone who's willing to venture on a hunt and return to me six large pelts (animal type doesn't matter, so long as it's as big or bigger than a deer), I will pay. Both for the pelts and cuts of meat.

Objective: Hunt for animals that can produce six large pelts and sizable chunks of meat.
 ! Message from: Cassandra Giel
Rynmere healers and members of the Order of the Adunih have nearly run me out of my entire stock of herbs! I don't even have time to tend to my green house because the shop has been so busy! I need someone to manage my greenhouse, harvest the herbs I've grown, and restock the shop with them. It should take no more than a few breaks.

Objective: Tend to plants and herbs within Cassandra's greenhouse, harvest them, and use them to restock her herbal shop.
 ! Message from: Gyrard Useni
I'm in search of a teacher who can instruct my son on how to play a musical instrument. His interests seem to be lacking as of late and I wish to find what will gain his fancy. Depending on his involvement in the lesson, tutoring may only last the day.

Objective: Instruct Gyrard Useni's son on how to play an instrument.
Reward: 70 GN
 ! Message from: Kateline de Vlaming
An ex-lover of mine took a very valuable necklace from me and tossed it into Lake Krome. I am desperate to see it returned to me, however, I understand that most things are lost to the sea. Nevertheless, should I ever see it again, I will pay whomever finds it handsomely.

Objective: Find Kateline's necklace within Lake Krome.
 ! Message from: Aleyn Ferrero
I've got a friend who's willing to pay a pretty nel for some dirt on one of the noble families. Bring me something fresh and new and I'll make it worth your dreams. And none of that trial bullshit, everyone already knows about that. This needs to be something big that'll knock 'em down a peg.

Objective: Find any "dirt" on one of the noble houses that could crumble their reputation. PM Jade once thread is complete.
Reward: 2000 GN
 ! Message from: Joseph le Maistre
I am in need of a team of guards and researchers to journey with me into the Royal Glen for expedition purposes. I've pieced together a map that may help us locate the Shrine of the First Shields and maneuver the tunnels that hide treasures within them. Getting to the Shrine will not be easy, as the Royal Glen is home to vicious, deadly creatures. However, if we succeed, the wonders that hide there from ancient times will be worth more than all the gold in Rynmere...

Type: Moderated
Objective: Journey with Joseph through the Royal Glen, fight back predators, access the Shrine of the First Shields of Rynmere, and venture through the tunnels to discover hidden secrets and ancient artifacts.
Reward: TBD During Thread
Bounties
 ! Message from: Jade
Wanted Dead or Alive: Fridgar the Lotharro (AKA Robek)
Crime: Attempted murder of the King, unlawful use of magic, attempted murder, vandalising property, defacing the King's property, murder of Iron Hand members, assault, resisting arrest, unlawful escape. Considered armed and extremely dangerous.
Reward: 7,500 GN
Moderation: This is a Player Character Bounty. Please PM Fridgar if you will be attempting the bounty and then PM a Rynmere Mod.
Wanted Dead or Alive: Serial Killer of Gawyne Fort
Information: A serial killer stalks the lands around Fort Gawyne. Soon, armed guardsmen accompany all servants on their outside duties, causing the killer to instead murder servants inside the Fort. Whoever this dastardly fiend is, he or she is devilishly stealthy and carries a deep hatred for the serving staff in and around Fort Gawyne. Who will bring an end to this?
Moderation: Self-Moderated
Wanted Dead or Alive: Alizaunder Cabannes
Crimes: Multiple thefts within Andaris, including stealing valuable gems, heirlooms, and items from multiple families across the seven regions, as well as black market trade and trafficking of Rynmere Citizens.
Reward: 150 GN
Wanted Dead or Alive: Orena'dandi Eshiji
Crimes: For Crimes of Drug Trafficking, Illegal Worship of Occult Practices, Use of Magic Without a License, and Murder of Several Children Across Four Regions.
Reward: 800 GN
word count: 2011
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”J.R.R. Tolkien
Xander Andaris
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Baron and Marshal of Astedia
Renown: +142
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters

Milestones

RP Medals

Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:14 pm

Aleyn Ferrero wrote:
I've got a friend who's willing to pay a pretty nel for some dirt on one of the noble families. Bring me something fresh and new and I'll make it worth your dreams. And none of that trial bullshit, everyone already knows about that. This needs to be something big that'll knock 'em down a peg.

Objective: Find any "dirt" on one of the noble houses that could crumble their reputation. PM Jade once thread is complete.
Reward: 2000 GN
Myself and Celeste Andaris would like to take this if possible.

Thanks! :D
Approved!
word count: 107
Edalene
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Seeker
Renown: +39
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:58 am

I am claiming a few if that's okay!

Aeodan and I will be claiming Saori Rahaim's thread please (twins?! we gotta). We would also like to claim the bounty from Sigfrid Heyn.

I'd like to claim the one from Zyrus Siel.
word count: 47
Aeodan
Approved Character
Profession: Sojourner
Renown: +30
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:14 am

I'd also like the Aveza Migrod one, please.
word count: 12
Caius Gawyne
Approved Character
Profession: Arbitrary Lord
Renown: +164
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates
Letters

Featured

RP Medals

Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:29 am

Wanted Dead or Alive: Orena'dandi Eshiji
Crimes: For Crimes of Drug Trafficking, Illegal Worship of Occult Practices, Use of Magic Without a License, and Murder of Several Children Across Four Regions.
Reward: 800 GN
Darcyanna Venora and I, and perhaps a other PCs if they want to (PM me!), would like to claim this one, as perhaps this would take a few threads of research, discovery, and combat of some kind. Also, I think I'll have to bring some of my "new" friends ...
 ! Message from: Djinn
Approved.
Last edited by Caius Gawyne on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:34 am, edited 2 times in total. word count: 91
Caius Gawyne
Approved Character
Profession: Arbitrary Lord
Renown: +164
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates
Letters

Featured

RP Medals

Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:31 am

Wanted Dead or Alive: Serial Killer of Gawyne Fort
Information: A serial killer stalks the lands around Fort Gawyne. Soon, armed guardsmen accompany all servants on their outside duties, causing the killer to instead murder servants inside the Fort. Whoever this dastardly fiend is, he or she is devilishly stealthy and carries a deep hatred for the serving staff in and around Fort Gawyne. Who will bring an end to this?
Also this. I'm happy to pursue this with other folks. Caius won't accept the bounty—he's a Gawyne. So, whoever else wants to tag along can 100% take that home
 ! Message from: Djinn
Approved.
word count: 113
Kirei Qe'Azour
Approved Character
Profession: Chef
Renown: +64
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Events

Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:26 pm

Cassandra Giel wrote:
Rynmere healers and members of the Order of the Adunih have nearly run me out of my entire stock of herbs! I don't even have time to tend to my green house because the shop has been so busy! I need someone to manage my greenhouse, harvest the herbs I've grown, and restock the shop with them. It should take no more than a few breaks.

Objective: Tend to plants and herbs within Cassandra's greenhouse, harvest them, and use them to restock her herbal shop.

If this is still available, I'd like to claim this one please.
 ! Message from: Muse
Go for it!
word count: 117
Val Valencia
Approved Character
Profession: Dancer
Renown: +35
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes

Sun Apr 22, 2018 11:46 pm

An ex-lover of mine took a very valuable necklace from me and tossed it into Lake Krome. I am desperate to see it returned to me, however, I understand that most things are lost to the sea. Nevertheless, should I ever see it again, I will pay whomever finds it handsomely.

Objective: Find Kateline's necklace within Lake Krome.
I'd like to claim this please! I'd like to have it open as well, so anyone else could join the fruitless hunt :D
Actors, actresses, musicians, playwrights, and anyone with love for the fine arts! I call your attention back to the great theater house of Rynmere in hopes that you will come out and audition for our newest, planned performance: The Forgotten Gift. A tale so woven with love and tragedy, amidst the blaze of civil war and carnage between great houses, calls for many honorary titles once seen by the public! If you're interested in achieving status through your performance, please visit Rynmere's Theater House and audition for the play! Auditions will be held until the end of Vhalar.

Type: Moderated Thread / Self-Moderated Audition
Objective: Go to Rynmere's Theater House at any point during the season to audition for The Forgotten Gift.
Reward: A job which will last until the end of Ashan. Additional 1,500 GN and +30 Fame awarded to the PCs that complete this job at the end of Ashan.
And this one as well if thats alright!
 ! Message from: Muse
Go for it!
word count: 263
Gotz
Approved Character
Renown: +15
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes

Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:35 am

Wanted Dead or Alive: Alizaunder Cabannes
Crimes: Multiple thefts within Andaris, including stealing valuable gems, heirlooms, and items from multiple families across the seven regions, as well as black market trade and trafficking of Rynmere Citizens.
Reward: 150 GN
I would like to take this quest as Gotz's first real adventure. Solo.
word count: 56

Return to “Andaris”