Office
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Staff

Re: The Daily Screech

Bumblebee

Ya girl, Bee, is back at it again.

Hope everyone is enjoying their day. I'm a little under the weather, but I did want to announce that I have been filling out the code for Athart's new(ish) Development Submission Thread so if you've ever wanted to make a creepy crawly, or a deadly poison for the city, this is the place to do it! Here you can post your creation write ups where I (or maybe Maltruism) will work with you to get those approved and integrated into Athart's story. Current tabs with a submission code are Flora (plants), Fauna (animals, insects, monsters), Locations, City NPCs, and Cuisine (Food & Drink). Expect the rest either today or some time this week.

ALSO, in order to spark some interest in any curious parties, player incentives will be coming soon. You might be asking, "Oh, but Bee, what are player incentives?". GLAD YOU ASKED, HYPOTHETICAL READER. Player incentives will be tasks a player in Athart can complete to receive rewards. These will include things both IC and OOC and can range from anything simple, like including XYZ in a thread, or something a bit more challenging, like enslaving another PC. Rewards could include gold, point bank points, an extra chunk of renown, a special quest, maybe even an ARTIFACT or TWO?!?! This is in hopes of attracting a bit of interest from ST's player base, and to show appreciation to those who deserve it.

Stay Bumble,

Your Queen
Image,
word count: 266
Bumblebee
Prophet of Old
Race: Human
Profession: Desnind Mod
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Templates

Contribution

Staff

I see you!

We've got players! We've got players~

Hello, Athart! For once I'm not talking to an empty city and HOW FUN. I'm in the process or reading everything you guys have been doing and am writing up some mod posts (if ya'll are interested). I noticed that the registry doesn't ask if players are open to me popping into their threads, so make sure to let me know, either by shooting me a message or commenting here. Of course, if you're feeling cool, you can always edit your registry post.

I am so excited to see other faces! Honestly, it's hard to stay passionate when you have no one to share stuff with, but now that we have some faces, let's see what we can do.

P.s: Military write up is coming soon.
word count: 160
Work Hard. Stay Bumble.
Kalortah
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Voice of Calamity
Renown: 570
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Storybook
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Heya, Bee. Nzi'fuma is actually one of my characters. I wanted to see the city from both perspectives, as I love Athart.

Anyway, I'll probably have Kalortah do some of the dated occurrences you have listed in the Calendar (The meteor shower aftermath).

I look forward to doing cool stuff with ya around Athart with either character.
word count: 59
~ Image ~ Image
Bumblebee
Prophet of Old
Plot Notes
Office
Templates

Contribution

Staff

Still Thrilled

Well, I am DELIGHTED to have two of your accounts with us!

Also, wanted to say I got a chance to reply to Nzi'fuma's arrival to our city, and will be happy to continue that thread to get him officially enlisted in the Slave Raiders (assuming he can impress Lynrae, of course. ;)). Message me if you need anything!
word count: 77
Work Hard. Stay Bumble.
Bumblebee
Prophet of Old
Plot Notes
Office
Templates

Contribution

Staff

Season Change n Stuff

I'm still alive, thanks for asking (haha).

Been a wild ride, guys. I know I should give this forum more love, but I'm on Discord throughout the day, it's usually the best place to reach me in a pinch. I've been busy with work, in fact that's where I'm at right now (shhh...). I've not been as active as I've wanted due to helping open a new Outlet location as one of the office managers, but I haven't forgotten about Athart. It sits on the back of my mind like an anxious pile of responsibility I both love and dread. Don't worry, you guys are great. I just feel a lot of guilt for not being able to give you more. In case you missed it, the Cold Cycle registry is up, and the Calendar has its soft opening. I won't make any promises, cause I did that with the player incentives, and honestly, between all my other stuff, PCs, and RL hangs, I've been at a loss creatively.
word count: 200
Work Hard. Stay Bumble.
Kalortah
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Voice of Calamity
Renown: 570
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Storybook
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

I've had trouble keeping up with the forum myself, so don't feel bad Bee :)

I think the season changes can kick anybody's creative energy in the teeth.

I'll try to get active soon.

word count: 37
~ Image ~ Image
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Whispers on the Wind”