Absence Thread 2.0

Come here to chat about things on and off topic.
Anomaly
Developer - Staff
Developer - Staff
Race: Prophet
Profession: Developer
Renown: -1
Plot Notes
Office
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Staff

Absence Thread 2.0

Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:22 pm

Unfortunately things tend to just not go my way very often. That said, I'm making an effort to come back and become active again. I was gone for another while lately due to my health taking a harsh dip in general and dealing with a lot of stresses in my life that were not making things easier (including hospital trips). I have not been feeling well, but it's taking a turn and I'll make the most of the respite I'm enjoying right now by coming back again and powering through as much as I possibly can while it lasts.

Once more I ask that anyone with outstanding pending matters involving me send me a PM as soon as possible and I'll try to, once and for all, get through my list of pending projects. I'm so sorry to everyone who's been kept waiting for far, far too long. It's not fair to you, and I want to make it up to you. You're far more patient with me than I really think I deserve.

Love,
Noms
Pegasus
Storyteller - Staff (TL)
Storyteller - Staff (TL)
Profession: Telling Stories!
Renown: -665
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Absence Thread 2.0

Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:57 am

Delays & Absence

Heya! This is just an FYI post - my youngest son is having surgery on Tuesday so next week is largely an unknown for me. What time I have on the site, I'm going to be more likely to be playing my pcs because I need a clear head to do most Peg stuff. Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Ryder
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Mercenary
Renown: +120
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Absence Thread 2.0

Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:09 pm

Same as above with Peg, after today all of my PC's will grind to a near-halt for posts for upward of a week. I'll try and keep on top of a few posts, but my little brother will always come first. I'll be sure to catch up on everything when I'm back and I will be glad to see you all again when I return! :D
"The most dangerous people in the world are not the tiny minority instigating evil acts, but those who do the acts for them" ~ Suzy Kassem
Val Valencia
Approved Character
Profession: Dancer
Renown: +35
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes

Absence Thread 2.0

Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:43 pm

I know its a late notice, but I'll be out for the remainder of the week then hopefully back in full swing. We may have to put down one of our dogs so I've been pretty absorbed in all that. Apologies for the the delay, write with you all soon!

--Ohua and Val
Oracle
Storyteller - Staff
Storyteller - Staff
Profession: Fortune Teller
Renown: +99
Plot Notes
Office
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Staff

Absence Thread 2.0

Fri Jun 29, 2018 12:12 am

Going on vacation Friday through Monday. I'll be back Tuesday!
"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."
Office |Rharne| Rharne Lore | Rharne Development | Rharne Linkmap | Rharne OOC

If you like to request moderation please see the request form in my office, or simply contact me via pm.
Doran Cooney
Approved Character
Profession: Performer
Renown: +40
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes

Contribution

RP Medals

Absence Thread 2.0

Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:13 am

I don't feel comfortable contributing to this site or its values anymore. I've removed my grade pending from this thread for anyone who is still willing to review.

Bye.
Alistair
Approved Character
Profession: Doctor
Renown: +520
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Player Review
Personal Journal
Letters

Absence Thread 2.0

Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:45 pm

Hello. I'm going to be going on a semi hiatus for a while. Just not sure where to take Alistair's story and not feeling the site's environment at the moment, which I myself help perpetuate, something I'm even less of a fan of. I'll be sticking around on the side to write with Doran Thetys and Leander Aguilar, hopefully, but otherwise my presence on ST will be significantly reduced.

Before I go, I'd like to give a shout out to Plague, Maltruism, Tyrant, Pegasus and Whisper for being very kind to me of late and having productive insights, as well as being good/understanding moderators.

Thank you, all!
Jade
Prophet of Old
Profession: Prophet
Renown: 0
Office
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Absence Thread 2.0

Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:52 pm

Taking off for a week, maybe more. Bbs.
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”J.R.R. Tolkien
Pepper
Race: Mixed Race
Renown: +15
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Templates

Contribution

Absence Thread 2.0

Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:04 pm

Hi all

I'm off on a semi hiatus for a bit as well. I'm not really feeling any inspiration for writing Pepper lately. I may still post randomly but this is mostly to apologise to anyone who may have been threading with her. I tried just giving it a few days in the hope a break would do good.. but it's not happeninng yet and it's not fair to leave others hanging indefinitely.

I'll be back if I start feeling the muse again, there's no point slogging through threads just for the heck of it if it's not fun for the moment.

Pepper
Plague
Developer - Staff
Developer - Staff
Race: Mer
Renown: +260
Office
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Absence Thread 2.0

Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:54 pm

Hello.

I am Plague and some may have noticed I'm a touch more absent than I usually am.

This is a long time in coming so effective for July, I'll mostly be contactable only by messenger (and that will be infrequent). I'm prepping for my big Gencon narrative event (3 days, 15 hours, storytelling live action) so I have A LOT to make sure is handled. Between writing character bios, character sheets, lore, printouts, running scenes, coordinating staff, and designing...I am officially not super here for the month of July. I'll scuttle back in after Gencon is over (give me a week to decompress).

So...for those of you who have noticed my absence, I present you the reason :).

Stay swanky and keep the stories rollin!

Return to “Discussion”