Absence Thread 2.0

Come here to chat about things on and off topic.
Pegasus
Storyteller - Staff (TL)
Storyteller - Staff (TL)
Race: Prophet
Profession: Telling Stories!
Renown: -665
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Tue May 08, 2018 6:10 pm

Hey all - so, sincere apologies but I'm going to take a couple of days off from modding. I've got a ton of stuff going on and by the time I get home from work I can't really focus. So I'm going to take a few days on my pcs. I'll be back in full Peg form by the weekend. Apologies to anyone who's waiting on me :)
Oracle
Storyteller - Staff
Storyteller - Staff
Profession: Fortune Teller
Renown: +99
Plot Notes
Office
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Staff

Thu May 10, 2018 2:24 pm

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be out of town for work 5/14-5/18. Posting may slow down for me since I will be working out of a different office. Event replies could possibly be delayed. Just FYI.
"It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves."
Office |Rharne| Rharne Lore | Rharne Development | Rharne Linkmap | Rharne OOC

If you like to request moderation please see the request form in my office, or simply contact me via pm.
Tio Silver
Approved Character
Race: Yludih
Profession: Pirate Captain
Renown: +392
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Letters

Featured

Contribution

Miscellaneous

Events

Wed May 16, 2018 9:00 pm

Hiya guys,

Not an absence per say, but I project I've got going on in RL has become pretty time consuming recently. For the next few weeks I'm afraid I won't be able to post as often as I normally do, and as such will need to prioritize threads with time limits on posting.

Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.

Tio
Volker
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Butcher
Renown: +45
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Templates

Mon May 21, 2018 3:35 am

Hey ST,

Ill be gone for a little while, probably the next week. My grandfather passed today, after 105 years of life. I need to be there for my family and most importantly for my mother and my baba. I'll post when I can, but I ask a little patience on the part of my writing partners.

Thank you,
Moulder
Qit'ria
Approved Character
Race: Sev'ryn
Profession: Huntsman
Renown: +38
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Thu May 24, 2018 4:16 pm

I'll be on vacation from may 25 - June 21. Later taters.
Han Hetra
Approved Character
Profession: Hunter
Renown: +35
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes

Contribution

Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:34 pm

Not really an absence, but just wanted to give a little more elaboration on my current situation. About a week ago I ended a very serious relationship. I am honestly fine, but it is difficult nonetheless. Besides that, we are hitting peak season at work which means I am working most of the time. I am also dealing with tendonitis in my right hand, which has made it difficult to type at times. 100% definitely NOT leaving, but I know I have some voracious thread partners and wanted to give some explanation as well as a heads up to expect replies to come slower on average. Love you guys, and love writing with you.
Jedith Skylar
Race: Mixed Race
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Player Review
Templates

Mon Jun 04, 2018 9:00 pm

ok, minor medical complication... no seriously compared to last year it is. My tear ducts tore again. Got to have them repaired today, and between that and work, I'm probably going to be to cranky for general doing much of anything. So no jed for the next five trials... I mean days.

The ugliest 12 arc old in Idalos.
Mildly useful info
► Show Spoiler
[/color]
Pegasus
Storyteller - Staff (TL)
Storyteller - Staff (TL)
Profession: Telling Stories!
Renown: -665
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:47 pm

Not really an absence - just more a "my head is not here" sort of thing!

Busy, manic - really crazed time at work for me. My students are leaving / have left, I've got so much marking / grading to do I don't know whether to get out my pen and start working or a rope and start climbing... and add in to that some very tedious, time consuming etc data entry stuff of student grades and by the time I get home from work, I'm done in.

So, I'm here - but my head is kind of mushy and I'm sorry if I'm slow on replies.
Finnegan O'Connor
Approved Character
Profession: The Moglin
Renown: +91
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:39 am

Hey folks, I'm always a bit spotty with activity but instead of silently vanishing this time I thought I'd give a heads-up. A mixture of study and some health issues related to a very good friend are consuming most of my mental resources and will continue to do so for a little while. This doesn't necessarily mean I won't write at all but it'll be sporadic at best. Unfortunately I can't really say how long this will last. Apologies to my writing partners, most of whom I still owe a reply, but I have to deal with these matters first. Thanks for understanding.
Tio Silver
Approved Character
Race: Yludih
Profession: Pirate Captain
Renown: +392
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Letters

Featured

Contribution

Miscellaneous

Events

Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:43 pm

Once again my project rears its ugly head. I'm afraid I'll not be able to post very much, if anything, this week. My apologies to those I'm in threads with.

Return to “Discussion”