Absence Thread 2.0

Come here to chat about things on and off topic.
Poppy
Approved Character
Race: Biqaj
Profession: Pirate
Renown: -30
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes

Contribution

Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:20 pm

Posting this here to say that I am probably not gonna be active in responding for another week or so. I am terribly sorry about this but real life has decided to show it's ugly head once more. I have been sick recently and must catch up on the work that I am missing for my classes. It is a pressuring situation so sadly that is why my replies are being delayed even more. I apologize immensely to all my threading partners and if there is a problem - please send me a PM here or message me on discord.

I am really sorry about this. :(
Kovic
Approved Character
Race: Naerikk
Profession: Maneater
Renown: -108
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Player Review
Templates
Letters

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:08 am

I wanted to apologize for not being around. I've got way too much on my plate and I have little time to focus on writing, plotting, or replies. I'll dish out what I can, when I can, as that's the best I can do rn.
Anomaly
Developer - Staff
Developer - Staff
Race: Prophet
Profession: Advocate
Renown: -1
Plot Notes
Office
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Staff

Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:47 pm

I've been woefully absent for a while, which I'm sure hasn't gone unnoticed.

A combination of vacation, RL obligations and overall internet burnout lead to my presence being virtually nonexistent. That is going to change, and I apologize profusely for how absent I've been. I've been making strides on the side to reestablish my presence on the site and the community platforms on the side and will continue those efforts to catch up to my overdue projects and step up to my role as Advocate. Please reach out to me ASAP if you have any pending things waiting for me so I can clean up my list and go through my reminders so I know what I still have to do before I move on with anything else.

Thank you for your patience and, once more, I'm so sorry for falling off the face of the Earth once more!
[table2=#f9f9f9,#f9f9f9]Image
loxmardin
--
&
Nathalie#2790
--
&
-- Image[/table2]
Caius Gawyne
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Arbitrary Lord
Renown: +164
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates
Letters

Featured

RP Medals

Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:06 pm

Slowly Unburying Myself

Hey there. Work, sickness, birthday weekend, and other distractions are finally either over or at a manageable level.

I have a backlog of about 13-15 threads with Caius. If you're one of those people, expect a reply this week. I will do my best to wrap up Cylus threads. Please give me a bit of leeway if you're in a memory thread with me as I will be attempting to prioritize more current threads to get them done. Thank you!

I also have 4 moderated threads on Muse. I will be catching up on those this week, too. I apologize for falling behind the last few weeks of Cylus. Life got hectic.
Poppy
Approved Character
Race: Biqaj
Profession: Pirate
Renown: -30
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes

Contribution

Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:51 pm

I think I’m going to have to retire from ST for a little bit. I’m sad that I couldn’t accomplish or write more with everyone but real life has dug it’s claws in. I have no motivation anymore, nor really the time either, to write for fun. I honestly just feel like everything is slipping away from me so I believe it’s time to just step away and focus on fixing life for now. I will probably still pop in discord to stay connected but till further notice - I will not be active on the site until life has calmed down. I’ll miss all of you. :(
Genuvah
Approved Character
Race: Yludih
Profession: Mercenary
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Prophets' Notes
Templates

Contribution

Sun Apr 22, 2018 2:13 pm

I'm sorry I've been scarce the last week. I don't think I'll be able to get around to writing my replies to various threads/events today. If moderators/players want to penalize or drum me out of their threads or are done and want to submit them for grading you have my permission as I'm not sure when I'll be able to post. I'll try and get something written this week but I can't guarantee it. Thanks all :lemon:
Anomaly
Developer - Staff
Developer - Staff
Plot Notes
Office
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Staff

Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:11 pm

Hey guys,

I know I've been absent and falling behind on things again, but I wanted to say that I'm making an effort to return and catch up again. I had to take a breather for a number of reasons (and I went through some of what's been happening in my journal), but I'm making an effort to make up for it. I apologize for my radio silence. Thank you for your patience with me. <3
loxmardin
--
&
Nathalie#2790
--
&
-- Image[/table2]
Khymarah
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Renown: 0
Office
Templates

Contribution

Wed May 02, 2018 10:49 pm

Hi all.

I don’t like ‘me’ announcements so I’ll be brief. You’re all amazing, and the world you’ve built is wonderful, but I am unfortunately stepping away. No drama or issues, I’m just not really feeling the world anymore, and it’s unfair for me to hold this Mod spot when someone else could be doing great things. <3

I will try and close off Darcy things, but otherwise, peace out guys. Don’t be a stranger on skype. :)
"What do you even do with a chimera?"
"What wouldn't you do with a chimera? They're like the Swiss Army knife of animals."
~ Chloe Neill
Anomaly
Developer - Staff
Developer - Staff
Plot Notes
Office
Player Review
Personal Journal
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Staff

Thu May 03, 2018 3:37 pm

It's always something. My laptop is out of order and I have no other computer. Will keep people informed as soon as something changes. Hopefully very soon.
loxmardin
--
&
Nathalie#2790
--
&
-- Image[/table2]
Pegasus
Storyteller - Staff (TL)
Storyteller - Staff (TL)
Profession: Telling Stories!
Renown: -665
Plot Notes
Office
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Sun May 06, 2018 2:44 pm

Just a very quick heads up - I'm going to be posting to the seasonal threads I'm running tomorrow while I clear up a query on one of them. Thanks!

Return to “Discussion”