[Augiery] Saun Roster (Archived)

This is an Out of Character forum for the players of Augiery looking for further information about the area.

Moderators: Staff, Peer Reviewer, Wiki Worker

Nymph
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Renown: 0
Office
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

[Augiery] Saun Roster (Archived)

[anchor=hive]
Augiery: Saun Roster
[/anchor]
Welcome to Augiery! I am Nymph and I am looking forward to partaking in epic adventures and even bloodier fights. To ensure that I have everyone organized and I know exactly who is playing in this wonderful, newly developed city, I ask that you fill one of three roster's below. The first is for our lovely women, free citizens of Augiery. The second, for our slave PCs that will be starting inside Augiery. Whether you have never seen the outside world or you were enslaved and brought to the city prior to Saun, we ask you to fill this out. Finally, the third roster is for those free men that wish to hang around Sarraski or are entering Augiery at their own risk in some fashion (brought in by slavers, attempting to walk through the Beldistorio, etc.)

We will accommodate all your needs. Please contact a local Prophet with any specific questions.

Free Women

Code: Select all

[align=center][img]http://i58.tinypic.com/sv5uo2.jpg[/img][/align]
[b]Character Name:[/b] Your character's name, silly!
[b]Race:[/b] What race is your character?
[b]Location:[/b] Augiery or Sarraski
[b]Blessings/Curses/Domain Magic:[/b] If you have any blessings or curses, please list them here. Note that this may play a role in how Audrae regards your character depending on her swinging moods with her sisters and her cousins.
[b]Character Likes:[/b] What does your character like to do?
[b]Character Dislikes:[/b] What does your character hate doing?
[b]Reason For Being In Augiery:[/b] Is your character a resident? Visitor? Amnesiac? Wandering slaver?
[b]Character Goals:[/b] IC and OOC, what do you want to accomplish this year?
[b]Extra Information:[/b] Tell the mods how much you love them! Also let us know if there is anything that you need from us.
Slaves

[b]Location:[/b] Augiery
[b]Blessings/Curses/Domain Magic:[/b] If you are starting out as a slave in Augiery, you most likely do not have Blessings/Curses or Domain Magics. Please keep this in mind. If you have any of these traits, please consider having your PC start somewhere outside Augiery as it would make more sense for them to have been captured with these traits.
[b]Desired Slave Rank:[/b] We like to know where you see yourself after the exam. Unless otherwise granted by a prophet, you will start as a Langilea.
[b]Extra Information:[/b] Tell the mods how much you love them! Also let us know if there is anything that you need from us.

Augiery is a sexist city where women rule and all men are slaves. The Augiery Prophets have attempted to make this very clear in the lore and want to ensure that you, as a player, understand that. There will be consequences to male PCs actions within the city that can include severe punishments. The most severe punishments include death; however, Standing Trials ensures that character death is only upon the agreement of both parties. If your punishment goes as far as death, you will be given the OOC option to be removed from the city in an IC fashion. At this point, you are acknowledging that you have read and understand Augiery's slave lore and the above disclaimer. Please type your character name backwards to show you have read this disclaimer.
Free Men

[b]Location:[/b] Sarraski or Entering Augiery
[b]Previous Location:[/b] Where did you come from?
[b]Entrance Preference:[/b] If you wish to enter Augiery and become a slave, how would you like the local Prophets to work this out for you? Do you wish to be brought in by one of our slavers in a slave caravan or will you attempt to just walk through the gates and let our guards shackle you? We enjoy creativity.
[b]Blessings/Curses/Domain Magic:[/b] Please keep this in mind that having these traits may put your character at risk for severe punishment. This information is OOC and will only be revealed in the IC through various scenarios.
[b]Desired Slave Rank:[/b] We like to know where you see yourself after the exam. Unless otherwise granted by a prophet, you will start as a Langilea.

Augiery is a sexist city where women rule and all men are slaves. The Augiery Prophets have attempted to make this very clear in the lore and want to ensure that you, as a player, understand that. There will be consequences to male PCs actions within the city that can include severe punishments. The most severe punishments include death; however, Standing Trials ensures that character death is only upon the agreement of both parties. If your punishment goes as far as death, you will be given the OOC option to be removed from the city in an IC fashion. At this point, you are acknowledging that you have read and understand Augiery's slave lore and the above disclaimer. Please type your character name backwards to show you have read this disclaimer.
Note: This thread will open at season change.
word count: 1015
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be then me.
Mara
Race: Lotharro
Profession: Breaker
Renown: -20
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates

Milestones

Miscellaneous

[Augiery] Saun Roster

Character Name: Mara
Race: Naerrik
Blessings/Curses/Domain Magic: Audnev, bb.
Character Likes: Torture and poison pretty things.
Character Dislikes: Men,
Reason For Being In Augiery: Resident, finally coming home.
Character Goals: Create cool poisons, torture shit, the usual.
Extra Information: NYMPH I LOVE YOU
word count: 47
Woe
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Éminence grise
Renown: 1465
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 4

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

[Augiery] Saun Roster

Character Name: Woe
Race: Human
Blessings/Curses/Domain Magic: No
Character Likes: Study behavior. Whip people and things. Structured and ordered lifestyle.
Character Dislikes: Chaos.
Desired Slave Rank: Once he is chosen to progress beyond Langilea, I see him getting selected either in the trial of Adimen or Potentzia.
Character Goals: OOCly I'm pretty open to whatever. ICly, I'm not sure Woe knows what he wants at this point.
Extra Information: Nice city. I love the development here.

Augiery is a sexist city where women rule and all men are slaves. The Augiery Prophets have attempted to make this very clear in the lore and want to ensure that you, as a player, understand that. There will be consequences to male PCs actions within the city that can include severe punishments. The most severe punishments include death; however, Standing Trials ensures that character death is only upon the agreement of both parties. If your punishment goes as far as death, you will be given the OOC option to be removed from the city in an IC fashion. At this point, you are acknowledging that you have read and understand Augiery's slave lore and the above disclaimer. Please type your character name backwards to show you have read this disclaimer. Eow
word count: 215
Image*Image*Image
Rafael Warrick
Approved Character
Profession: Noble, Aspiring Rebel
Renown: 58
Character Sheet
Plot Notes

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

[Augiery] Saun Roster

Character Name: Rafael Warrick
Blessings/Curses/Domain Magic: No blessings, no curses, no domain magics. Just plain old me.
Character Likes: Sulking. Likes the outsides, likes being free, likes having a clear goal to work towards. Like being respected and valued.
Character Dislikes: Chores, idle chatter, idle people in general. Authority however, is something Rafael very much has a problem with. He does not like being commanded at all and may take a little while to adjust to his new surroundings.
Desired Slave Rank: Pribatua at first, then we'll see how things will go from there.
Character Goals: ICly: Rafael's first thought will be of escape, his second will be of revenge. Unless something bizarre happens he will most likely end up utterly loathing the Naer and do anything in his power to regain his freedom, and possibly that of others too. OOCly: mainly interested in exploring the various aspects of Augiery. I intend to stay here for a few season to come, rise through the ranks and plot an escape, or an uprising perhaps! Maybe it'll work, maybe not. I am open to both :)
Extra Information: Leafar. It was hard to pick one from the million moderators here, but I think I like Nymph the most. when she's not being an evil meanie.
Last edited by Rafael Warrick on Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 222
Life is a dark comedy, only you're not in on the joke.
Argider
Race: Immortal

Milestones

Miscellaneous

[Augiery] Saun Roster

Character Name: Argider
Blessings/Curses/Domain Magic: No
Character Likes: Fight.
Character Dislikes: Get beaten.
Desired Slave Rank: Haragi / Txapeldun
Character Goals: Gain skills, become a Haragi.
Extra Information: I love myself, thank you.

redigrA.
word count: 39
Lithrae
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Templates

Milestones

Miscellaneous

[Augiery] Saun Roster

Character Name: Lithrae
Race: Naerrik
Blessings/Curses/Domain Magic: None
Character Likes: Indulging her cruelty, outperforming her sister, spending time with her sister
Character Dislikes: Being humble, standing around doing nothing, turnips
Reason For Being In Augiery: Resident
Character Goals: Get Audnev, climb the ranks of the slave trainers, get some slaves.
Extra Information: Love ya, Nymph!
word count: 59
Va'saeii
Profession: Slave
Renown: -10
Character Sheet
Templates

Milestones

Miscellaneous

[Augiery] Saun Roster

Character Name: Va'saeii
Character Likes: Avoid conflict, keep out of trouble, suck up to his female overlords, attention
Character Dislikes: Fighting and trouble (OOC I would be interested to see how Va'saeii reacts to trouble and accidentally getting involved in things he shouldn't)
Desired Slave Rank: Puta
Character Goals: IC I would like to see Va'saeii progress to his desired rank or find a mistress for him either of the two would be enjoyable. OOC I want to put my PC through a hard time, see how he struggles through this new environment.
Extra Information: Love you Nymph <3

iieas'aV
word count: 114
Arenma
Character Sheet

Milestones

Miscellaneous

[Augiery] Saun Roster

Character Name: Arenma
Race: Naerikk
Character Likes:
  • Gambling
    Watching slaves in the fighting rings; enjoys it more if they are winning her money
    Besting Lithrae
Character Dislikes:
  • Losing a bet
    Slaves finding themselves to be superior
    Lesser races thinking they are better
Reason For Being In Augiery: Resident
Character Goals: Personal character goal is to win enough money to start her own gambling ring. A small goal is to own and compete with a slave in the coliseum. Powerful slaves mean more nel and Arenma wants them.
Extra Information: I am Nymph, so I suppose I can love Djinn a ton for helping me out with the development of the factions. Thanks Djinn! <3

Accidentally deleted this when trying to remove Rey'na's roster post. My bad.
word count: 135
Toraj
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Amnesiac
Renown: 140
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

[Augiery] Saun Roster

Character Name: Eren'ir
Race: Mortalborn (Immortal & Human/Aukari)
Blessings/Curses/Domain Magic: Nope! Not even any Mortalborn powers.
Character Likes: To serve, completely and without fail.
Character Dislikes: Failure to serve, conflict with fellow slaves.
Desired Slave Rank: Langilea, most likely working towards Puta down the line.
Character Goals: This is an entirely new character and, if he takes off, will be my first and only character on this site since I joined it. I hope to be able to get him off the ground and work on some of his skills and flesh him out as I explore him and the life of a slave in Augiery. I hope he'll make connections within the city and provide interesting roleplay opportunities with both slaves and mistresses. He's in a situation where he knows very little about himself and the rest of the world, so it'll be interesting to see how he interprets any information he receives and how it shapes his perceptions, going forward.
Extra Information: I love you! I don't think I need anything yet. If I do, I'll let you know!
Disclaimer
Signed,
ri'nerE
word count: 326
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Den of Sin”