Zipper's Letters

For all her fanmail.

66th of Ymiden 717

Need to send a letter to a friend? Family member? Lover? Here you can post in character letters to other PCs that are not in your area. Take a look inside for more information and to see how long travel time is for letters.

Moderator: Staff

Finnegan O'Connor
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: The Moglin
Renown: 146
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Zipper's Letters

A short letter with elaborate handwriting, sent on the 66th of Ymiden, 717.

Dear Fiona,

I am in the Temple of Thetros in Uthaldria. I'm well and safe, you do not need to worry about me.

-Finn
word count: 38
Yanahalqah
Approved Character
Race: Yludih
Profession: Knight Captain of the Iron Hand
Renown: 341
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Zipper's Letters

Several dozen trials after the message was sent Zipper would receive a letter. It was smudged from the long journey, having been passed through different hands before finally making it to the addressee. It was sealed with wax, though there was no stamp or imprint pressed into it. The inside of the letter was clean, a few lines of text written on the parchment with a neat and impeccable handwriting.
Vhalar 73 Arc 716

ɸ,

Worry not, I still live.

I dispatched the bounty hunter they sent after me. Send me a warning next time, will you?

-R
word count: 97
"Speaking" - Thinking - "Others speaking"
Yanahalqah
Approved Character
Race: Yludih
Profession: Knight Captain of the Iron Hand
Renown: 341
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Zipper's Letters

Somewhere near the end of Saun 717, Zipper would receive another letter signed with R. This one was sealed with the blank seal usually used, though unlike all previous letters received, this one was rather clean. Sent via flying mount, the letter had taken far less time to reach the destination than normal, the date in the upper right corner of the letter itself confirming it had not been written very long ago. Though clearly an urgent matter, the handwriting translating the message into words was neat and swirly as always.
Saun 19 Arc 717

ɸ,

I hope this message reaches you as soon as the advertisement of the Express Mail Delivery Service claims. They charge enough of a fee to make it happen.

Onto the matter at hand; I would have you keep your eyes peeled for a Ne'haerian vessel with a small crew of around 6 to 10. I'm not certain whether or not it will dock for supplies, or if it even will take the route I am imagining, but I'd like you to keep an eye out all the same. Likewise, pay attention to any rumors regarding these Ne'haerians or their vessel. If anything of the sort comes to your attention, relay me the information immediately via the EMDS. Every shred of intelligence matters. I'm sure you understand.

This is a personal matter of grave importance.

I am counting on you,

R.

PS: Depending on the information, I might travel to Etzos posthaste. Your information better be accurate.
word count: 256
"Speaking" - Thinking - "Others speaking"
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Letters From Afar”