[Augiery] The Stone Table

For out of character conversations pertaining to Augiery.

This area is unmoderated. Please click on "Forum Rules" at the top of this page or go to the "Unmoderated Areas" forum to see the rules for playing here.

Moderators: Pig Boy , Basilisk Snek

Nymph
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Renown: 0
Office
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

[anchor=hive]
Augiery: OOC Thread
[/anchor]
Welcome to Augiery! I am Nymph and I am looking forward to partaking in epic adventures and even bloodier fights. Please feel free to ask questions, comment, and plot together here in this thread. If you have pressing questions, I advise that you PM me directly or comment in the Question and Answer thread so that I do not miss your questions.
word count: 68
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be then me.
Joregar
Race: Ithecal
Profession: Cold-Forge Smith
Renown: 30
Character Sheet

Salutations, salutations my fine fleshy friends!

Before we commence the festivities, I would like to inform you of my existence. I am a Naerikk, and Augiery is where my kind live. I am an Alchemist, and a Torturer. A Witch, who serves Audrae and has a hidden, begrudging acceptance of Kielik. One of the elders of my kind, my skin gives off a shadowy, misty aura.

Currently, I am awaiting multiple approvals that could take up to a week or more. This means I will not be playing right away.

I'll mostly be doing my job threads, as well as Nightmares and threads involving Domain magic. If you wish to be experimented on or tortured for the secrets you hold, by all means toss me a PM and we can arrange something!

That said, I look forward to plotting with you all!
word count: 143
Patrick
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Trouble
Renown: 575
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Just flat out saying Nymph, you've got a place I'm tempted to wreck mayhem in. :P Given that its men are by and large slaves for all intents and purposes to the women, whoever is in charge clearly needs a good memorable night with this guy to change their ways.

Just kidding. But regardless the place is starting to look up, can't wait to see how this place develops when its ready. Might even have a pc to play around here for a while, if I keep hauling ass and see his CS finished.
word count: 96
"Freedom is everything."

NPCs Renown Rolls Timeline Influences Pantheons Trove Property Workshop Rambles Vlogs
Nymph
Prophet of Old
Office
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Hello all! I am Nymph, your friendly local Prophet. I know you are all waiting with bated breath to start writing in Augiery. I plan on making the opening official on Friday. I will be around all that day to answer questions and be available to you. I'll also be working behind the scenes on further edits to Augiery/Naerikk for your enjoyment.

Thank you all for being so patient with me. I look forward to writing with you all!

Nymph
word count: 82
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be then me.
Lithrae
Approved Character
Race: Lotharro
Character Sheet
Templates

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Finally got my CS done. Heya, folks!
word count: 7
Arenma
Race: Lotharro
Character Sheet

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Hello all! I'm getting really excited for everything! Augiery is going to be awesome! Let me know if you all want a thread. :D
word count: 24
Nymph
Prophet of Old
Office
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

I see we have several new slave PCs getting ready to join in the fun. I just wanted to do a quick little update here in hopes to start stimulating some RP between groups. I know it's slow to pick-up a new city and given my vigorous work schedule, I have not been around quite as much as I would like.

I am off the next two days. If there are any specific projects you would like me to work on, please contact me immediately and I'll see what I can accomplish for you. I am planning on holding an Azterketa next season for our slave population to hopefully elevate themselves in some way. Hope that makes you a little interested in getting your skills up before the onslaught occurs. Odessa looks forward to seeing you all suffer at her whip in the arena.

Nymph
word count: 148
Nymph
Prophet of Old
Office
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Season change is upon us! I'll either be posting a lot here with changes or make a separate announcement thread in Den of Sin for things that change. For now, note that a OOC calendar has been placed. Augiery is going to be slightly different than other cities as there are few events ahead of time. We will try to be timely so that things of importance play out early in the season leaving the later seasonal events available to everyone. Please PM me with questions!

Nymph
word count: 88
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Southern: Augiery”