• Closed • Funhouse

Elyna

The capital city of the of Rynmere, here is seated the only King in Idalos.
Vakhanor
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Smith
Renown: 50
Character Sheet
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Funhouse

Kind words followed the soft touch of her lips against his cheek, oozing from her like honey into his ears; bittersweet and sharp in contrast to the action of discomfort she took. If only you knew the truth, he thought looking back at her.

Reality sunk back in and his lively expression dropped. Had he been too invasive? Studying Elyna’s face with bruised confusion Vakh rose from the chair, knowing his actions were what frightened her away. “I didn't mean to make you nervous. Old habits die hard,” he uttered softly, struggling to hold her gaze as he battled the demons of his past. He looked over to his drink, he hadn't had the chance to touch the thing since he got to the little restaurant and Elyna already wanted to leave.

Rising from the chair the smith accepted the time that was given to him and closed the distance between them, leaning forward to return the kiss against the cool pale skin of the biqai’s cheek. “Whenever you like,” Vakh pulled away with a thoughtful expression “If you need to get away. Bjorn’s bed is still there, I don't use it.”

Unease washed over Vakhanor and he stepped away from Elyna in recognition of the distance she desired from him. More aware now of his surroundings than he had been when he entered. The old couple had continued watching them, ordering more tea and more people had arrived. Another well dressed couple also watched the two with what he guessed to be a hint of agitation and the aromas of the coffee were starting to get on his nerves. “I'll see you around Ely, I'm here if you need me.”
word count: 289
Rumour
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Funhouse

Name: Vakhanor

Knowledge:
Elyna: Bjorn’s replacement?
Elyna: The true story of what happened to her in Burhan
Elyna: You love her
Elyna: Her dream is to start a school teaching others to fight
Elyna: Appreciates your smile, kindness and the truth you wield like a blunt axe
Seduction: How to make them feel as though they’re the only one in the room
Psychology: The discomforting feelings between a single man and a married woman

Loot: Please deduct the cost of the drinks ordered for yourself and Elyna from your ledger, along with the cost of the tip.
Injuries: N/A
Fame: +2 for paying for dinner, +1 for giving the waitress a tip
Devotion: N/A

Story: 5/5
Collaboration: 5/5
Structure: 5/5
- - -
Name: Elyna

Knowledge:
Vakhanor: His father figure died during the Rynmere Civil War
Vakhanor: Blamed you during the Rynmere Civil War
Vakhanor: Believes you to be beautiful, headstrong, kind, proud, a warrior and a terrible liar
Appraisal (Art): Small details are significant
Appraisal (Art): The texture is just as important as the image
Politics: Power and control are strong motivators, especially for nobility

Loot: N/A
Injuries: N/A
Fame: N/A
Devotion: N/A

Story: 5/5
Collaboration: 5/5
Structure: 5/5
- - -
Comments: Oh my god. Break my heart, why don't you! Elyna and Vakhanor's relationship is tortorous. I adore them and root for them and all the while I feel terrible about it because Malyna is such a treasure! Beautiful thread, you two. The back and forth between the two characters and the way in which they opened their hearts to each other while still remaining so closed off was really lovely. I also appreciated the description of their surroundings and the insight into their thought process.

As a side note, I’d love to see that restaurant written up and submitted to the Ryn development thread! It's beautiful.

Not a huge amount of knowledge because of the nature of this social thread, but I gave what I could find. Really looking forward to your next one!

If you feel I've missed anything or if you have questions about your review, please don't hesitate to send me a quick PM. Thanks!
word count: 376

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
Office | Rharne | Rharne Lore | Lightning Knights | Thunder Priestesses | Merchants Guild
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Andaris”