[Krome] An Unexpected Interlude

1st of Ashan 717

The seven Duchies of Central Rynmere and their respective baronies, cities, towns, villages, and landmarks each overseen by a Duke of one of the seven noble families and ultimately controlled by the King of Rynmere.
Celeste Andaris
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Vixen
Renown: 138
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

1st Ashan 717

Following these events

Celeste Andaris was a charming woman. There was no doubting it and she could use that charm to the best of her ability. She had, over the last two breaks, done just that. When they arrived at the Inn, the Innkeeper had fussed over her and her obvious state of physical and emotional distress. He had called his wife, who had arranged a room for them, with two separate beds but it meant that Xander would not sleep on a chair. The wife had sat Xander downstairs with a mug of hot, sweet tea which had a shot of whiskey in it, as the young man was obviously in shock himself and sent her husband out to get the tailor. Whatever anti-nobility feeling there might be, Lord Krome was known to these people and, besides, the Innkeepers wife was a fundamentally kind woman who would not see a young woman in such a state.

So, two breaks after they arrived, Xander had been given hot drinks and a quiet conversation from the Innkeeper's wife asking if there was anything more they could do, if Lord Krome was alright. She didn't enquire just who the beautiful young woman with him was, but she wanted to. Celeste had a new blouse and skirt and the top she had been wearing had been taken back for mending, along with the coat which would be returned in the morning, the tailor promised. She'd also purchased a nightgown and the tailor had been very kind and had assured her that her bringing the money tomorrow would be just fine.

When Xander came in to the room, which was clean and more than functional, he would see that there were two beds against opposite walls. On his was a pair of pyjamas, folded neatly. Celeste was sitting on her bed and looked up at him with a smile, albeit a small one. "I thought that you might appreciate a change of clothing for bed. I hope they are sufficient." The bruises on her neck were already starting to show, but the blouse she had bought had a collar which she could do up if she chose to.

Once he had sat down, either on the bed with her or opposite her on his own, she asked. "How are you? I'm sorry, Xander. I feel like I am making too much of a fuss over something which must seem very minor to you." Celeste sighed and, for just a moment, she looked uncertain and vulnerable. Unsure of herself and everything else. "I talk about wanting to be a family, but there are things I have not told you. Secrets and things which I.. " She breathed in and chewed her lip for a moment.

"In my family, we do not talk. We keep secrets which everyone knows and do not speak of things in case it breaks the facade of the great house Andaris." She was trying to change that, she had seen what it did to her parents' marriage and she did not want that for herself or her children. With a moment of clarity she realised that she didn't want it for Xander either. "My parents spent their marriage in conflict. I don't want that for us. But it is difficult to break a long held habit." She wanted to make changes, wanted to do this better but there was a hurdle which she had to overcome first.

"I'm afraid, Xander. Afraid that if I trust you I become vulnerable to you." She looked at him and hoped that he understood her words and the meaning behind them. "And I am afraid that, if I do not then I am dooming us to a life neither of us wants." She sighed again, twisting the handkerchief in her hands. "And I suspect you already have guessed what it is which I have not said." This was difficult and Celeste realised something which really, genuinely surprised her. She was worried that, if she told him even half of what was sitting here between them, then it might cause him to call this off. Why would that worry her? Why would she not see it as an opportunity to escape what she did not want?

Tricky questions. Questions she did not know the answer to in this moment.
► Show Spoiler
word count: 785
Xander Andaris
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Single father | Duke of Andaris
Renown: 142
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 6

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Xander finished his second cup of rather alcoholic tea and then stood from the table, he thanked the innkeeper's wife for the company and then with a quick instruction to where the room was he left to find it. He took to the stairs at a gently jog, taking each step with a careful skip as he moved up quickly to the first floor. He knocked gently against the wooden door that lead to the room he and his intended would be staying and then entered. She was sat upon her bed, it was opposite his own bed and simple but functional like the room they were in. Everything was simple practical and made for functionality and not appearance . It was the kind of room Xander loved and he was happy with what they had been provided with.

"Thank you, Celeste, they will do just fine." He smiled as he looked at the pyjamas she had acquired for him, they looked warm and comfortable. Much like the jumper he had borrowed from the innkeeper and was wearing now, although he would have to return it when morning came. He had decided he needed to get one for himself, it was quite comfortable. He moved over and sat beside her on the bed, his hands on his lap as he looked towards the closed door he had just entered through. While walking over he had noticed the bruises on her neck and now he could barely stand to look at them. So to avoid staring at them or being repulsed by what the mugger had done he looked forward as she spoke.

How was he? That was a big question, in reality he was fine, physically he had no issues he ached a little and had acquired some bruises on his knees to go with the one on his stomach. However, he was less so mentally, his emotions had surfaced more than he liked during the fight. He had felt fear and anger, rage towards the man who was hurting Celeste. Emotions he had not felt since the death of young Zara, he remembered the boy he had beaten after the funeral. He had been so distraught that when a boy had spoken ill of his sister too soon after her death he beat his face until it was unrecognisable. Those were times Xander was ashamed of, times he wished never to remember as the pain if allowed back in would engulf and overcome him. "I am okay, I was not hurt and I feel so terrible for leaving you alone I truly am sorry."

She spoke and there was an opening for him to interject and he did, but he was almost stopped by the clear sense of weakness and vulnerability in her deep brown eyes. "It is not minor, you were attacked and he could have...he could have done unspeakable things to you or even killed you. This is not minor and I consider it serious,you need not apologise, it is I who should apologise for leaving you here alone." He rubbed his hands together nervously, maybe even a little frustrated by the situation. She continued to speak now, it appeared now was a time for confessions and expression of the past. He listened intently as she spoke.

She spoke of the secrets of Andaris and the things they did not speak of, the lack of communication that appeared to have effected her greatly. However, it was true that all had secrets and that not everything could be discussed. Although, he felt that it was likely the things she spoke of could be, he too wished for honesty, trust and openness in their marriage. Once they were married he would share all his secrets with her but before then he could not, he could not tell her the truth about his treasonous aims when she could still escape the marriage and condemn him. Yet, then came the fear, she wished to be open and truthful yet she was afraid to be honest with him. It seemed totally contradictory and it was but he understood why she felt that way or at least he thought he did.

"Vulnerability is part of any relationship, what is needed is trust, if you can trust someone not to take advantage of that vulnerability then there will be a healthy relationship." He smiled gently at her and placed a hand on the bed as he turned his body and legs now to face her better. "Like before, I offered to protect you and even before that I offered you myself as a loyal, honest and respectful husband. If we wish not to have a marriage like the one your parents had then we must be vulnerable to one another but we must then abuse that." He looked at her unsure if she could understand what he was trying to say, he wasn't even sure he knew.

He did have some idea as to what had happened to her, what she was not telling him and it appeared now was his time to ask her about it. "Who was it and when did it happen? I am sorry it happened to you before and again now, people can be cruel but I will not let it happen again, not without dire consequences for whoever it is, they will not get off as lightly as today's attacker again." His eyes were filled with passion and determination to protect her from it happening again. His smile was light, only small curls on the edges of his lips as he bowed his head slightly. "We all have secrets lady Celeste, things we would rather not tell to others but if we can share those those things maybe we can one day share a strong bond and a safe working marriage."
word count: 977
Celeste Andaris
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates
Letters

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

She looked a little surprised as he came in wearing a thick jumper, but she smiled. "It suits you," she said, not saying more than that but she obviously meant it. When he sat on the bed next to her, she smiled at him, though it was a small and pale imitation of her usual. When he apologised to her, though, Celeste shook her head, "No, Xander, please don't. Please, don't apologise. You have to understand that what you did for me there..." if he had even the first idea of it, then he would not apologise, she knew. "It is not something you should apologise for."

He seemed to understand the point she was making, what she was saying and he responded. Celeste looked at him with a slight frown of concentration on her face before she nodded. "I want to do this differently, Xander. I want it so that we can trust each other. Can we do that?" Celeste could not have imagined even suggesting that might happen a season ago, but with every passing trial Xander was showing himself to be more and more the man he said he was, in action as well as word.

"You are making me start to believe that there might be good people in this world. It is most confusing." There was a very genuine truth to what she said, because before now she had not met a man of noble birth like Xander. That it was confusing, there was no doubt. Yet, she wanted there to be trust between them and she did not like that, not one bit. It was ironic, she considered, that being engaged to Alistair Venora, a man with a known preference for other men, was far less complicated than the same relationship with Xander Krome. What a strange thing life was.

And then he just asked her, outright. Who was it and when? Such simple questions, she considered and Celeste lowered her head, shame colouring her cheeks. Who? How could she tell him what her brother had done, what he had done to her physically but, oh so much more damage done mentally. "I can't tell you who, Xander." Her voice was quiet even as her body shook. "It isn't... I want to, but I can't. It's enough that you know, for now." She had to try though, try just a little, and be brave enough to tell him something then. So, she lifted her head and forced a smile on to her face. "I would rather avoid getting married on the fifth of Saun. It will be an arc since it happened then."

He promised her that it would not happen again and Celeste shook her head. She moved her hand and took hold of his, then she looked at him with a very serious pair of brown eyes. "You can't promise that, Xander. You can promise to protect me the best you can, and I am more grateful to you than I can tell you for that." She sighed slightly, her hand squeezed his. "When I met you, the idea of telling anyone even as much as I have told you would have been an impossibility." She shook her head, just a slight shake and looked at her hand over his. With a squeeze, she took it away. "Please be what you seem to be Xander." Fresh tears sprang to her eyes as she whispered that. "If you have secrets, I will protect them for you, I promise you. Just please be what you seem."
word count: 599
Xander Andaris
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

He hoped they could trust each one another, they would need too if they wished to survive the harsh and backwards noble ways. The backstabbing and the tentative alliances, they were to be left to politics, in his marriage he wanted no such things. Trust and loyalty were what they needed to make it through this union. "I think we can, at least I hope we can. Trust will make us strong and trust is all we need if we want to be happy and successful, this should be our goal for our marriage." He kept a calm and cool face, it pained him to withhold the information from her but she wasn't ready yet. If he told her his treasonous ideas she would be gone in a flash and he had no doubt of that so for now it would be the one secret he kept from her.

She seemed to have lead a life of little happiness, he had been sure someone with such high birth and riches would not have suffered but apparently he was wrong. "I can assure you that the world has more good people in it than you think, you have just been unfortunate this far." He looked at her with a kind half smile and then nodded resolutely. "Celeste, I hope that I can show this to you, open your eyes to the kindness that also dwells in Idalos. Not on evil is in these lands but goodness, some wish to do little else but help those around them and it is a shame those people are not nobles." He shrugged now knowing that if those who were like that had been nobles they most likely would have been corrupted by money and power to take them over the edge to most nobles now.

He head dipped as he asked who it was that had hurt her and abused her, she seemed to be ashamed of herself but she had done nothing wrong. It was not her fault that someone had forced themselves upon her in the past, men were stronger naturally than women and Xander had assumed her never to be trained in self defence. He gently placed two fingers on her chin and lifted her to face him, his blue eyes like needles piercing into her soul, searching for the truth deep inside her. Of course, not to his surprise, she refused to say who it was but not because she didn't want too but because you couldn't. To him this meant it was someone important, someone who would be greatly harmed if this information were to find its way into the public field of vision.

"Then we shall avoid that date, I will make sure the day we are wed is any but that as is your wish." He made a note in his mind, 'The fifth of Saun arc 716- date of Celeste's attack.' He squeezed her hand in his own, mirroring her actions. She was clearly still fearful of the past, it appeared it haunted hers as his own sometimes did but he was glad she had begun to open up. The trustful marriage they wanted so much was starting to appear likely, they may yet achieve their dreams in this marriage and be a strong and daunting foe for any who oppose their aims.

The tears again began to flow from her pained brown eyes and Xander looked at them, the streams that fell down her cheeks and the pain that was mingled with the liquid. "I hope I can be how you perceive me and what you see each day is me or at least me now, I will not bore you with how I have changed since childhood but I was different back then. I can only hope my transformation was for the better. I am what I seem and I will do my best to keep you safe and happy." He took the handkerchief from her and raised it up to her face. His hand shook slightly as he ever so gently wiped the streams from her cheeks and then under her eyes, he felt strange as he looked into her eyes and he felt his heart steal at the approach of emotions that threatened to bubble up and consume him.

"As for secrets we can keep those for on another, I will keep yours for as long as you keep mine, I hope that to be unto your grave as it would be for me. As husband and wide it will be our duty to protect one another physically, politically or socially and emotionally and that is what I will do." He placed the handkerchief on the bed and then stood, ready to make his way over to his own bed unsure if it was appropriate for him to remain sat on her bed.
word count: 815
Celeste Andaris
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates
Letters

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

He seemed both wise and idealistic at the same time and Celeste found him more than confusing. She wanted to believe him, wanted to believe that they could have a marriage where they trusted each other. That would need to be worked at by them both, she knew; right now they could not expect to simply speak all their secrets to each other that would be both unrealistic and foolish. However, as time wore on, so too might they open up more and more. She hoped it might be true, hoped it might happen; she realised that it was what she wanted and she knew that, somehow, Xander Krome had broken her defences, albeit just a little.

His hand lifted her chin, her head and turned her to look at him. Intense blue eyes gazed at her and Celeste looked back at him. Gentle, he was gentle but yet there was a strength to him and Celeste really didn't understand it. His eyes seemed to bore into her soul and revealed all of her to him; that was how it felt to her in that moment. He didn't push, though, simply said that they would not be wed on that date. Her whispered, "Thank you," was heartfelt. She didn't want to cry, to be weak in front of him but his response was to wipe her tears.

As he did that, his own expression changed, as it had before. Like it was the real him, starting to show she thought. As he raised the silk kerchief to her face, her own hand lifted and touched his cheek. Her hand shook, as his did, and the touch was brief, but it was there. "It would not bore me, Xander. Just the opposite." His cheek was warm and Celeste smiled at him, surprised that she did not mind the touch as much as she thought she would. "I would like to know the real you. I see him, sometimes, but he is held in. As is the mess before you." The real her, that was.

He spoke of keeping each other's secrets and Celeste could only agree. "Physically, I am afraid I am not much of a fighter. I have never had lessons or such, it was not considered appropriate." Plus, she suspected, there were other reasons which she did not speak of. "Politically, Xander, we can be strong. The more united we are, the stronger we are." She looked at him in all seriousness. "As the future Duchess of Andaris, I have power. Leverage. I can and will use that to our advantage." Then, she gave a slightly rueful smile as she looked at him. "And despite all appearances, I can play the game of politics better than most. We can be each other's greatest weapons." Socially and emotionally? Usually Celeste would say that she was in control of her emotions at all times, but that would be a lie and an obvious one at the moment.

"Maybe, over time and with work on both our parts, we will be able to just be completely ourselves with each other." No political concerns, no face to be worn or facade to maintain, just themselves. "It would be most welcome if we were, from my point of view." To be able to be her real self? Celeste was no longer sure that person even existed but maybe, just maybe she did and perhaps Xander Krome would allow her to find that young girl again. Every warning bell she had went off at that idea. However, when he stood, she misunderstood what he was doing and she stood with him. "Do you want to go and get something to eat?"
word count: 621
Xander Andaris
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Xander smiled at her and her wish for them to be themselves was felt by him too, he wished he could be himself around others or even when he was alone. "I am sure one day we will be able to reveal our whole selves to one another, although I have been hiding that side of me for quite some time." He looked at her and stood as he walked towards his bed he was caught out by her question, unsure what to say he just looked at her. He had not been moving for that reason but maybe it would be considered rude not to accept the idea.

"If you wish to eat we can have some food, I am not not hungry. I am sure I could eat." He rubbed his slightly stubble chin and realised he would need shave when he got home the next trial. He walked back over to her now and assuming she said yes offered her his hand so they could go for food together, he had not eaten in the Inn before but he was sure the food would be at least satisfactory. If the room and the service was anything to go off it would actually be quite good, much better than you would expect from an Inn of such a small size and great insignificance. Xander was happy to have found such hospitality from his people though, he had sometimes begun to believe the horrible words and rumours the other noble houses and southern people say about Krome. This kindness the Inn keeper and his wife had shown had restored his faith and belief in Krome's people.

He paused from what he was doing, whether it was walking out of the room or just standing before Celeste after realising she didn't really want food. A lump appeared in his throat as he found a question forcing its way out of his lips, he wasn't thinking properly at that moment as he asked it. His mind was running free, a little out of his normally very controlled mentality. "Will you fear me for this reason when our wedding night comes?" He looked into her serious brown eyes as he cursed himself internally for asking such a forward question, what had he been thinking? It was such a stupid thing to do, especially after what had happened earlier in the trial.

He shook his head, a slight movement but noticeable. " I am sorry, that was far too forward of me and I should not have asked such a thing. I...I just want to understand how our marriage will work and I need to know what will be difficult for you so maybe we can make it easier for you somehow." He released her hand and rubbed his forehead in frustration with himself, he could not understand why he had done such a stupid thing . His control seemed to be slipping with her, Celeste seemed to have found a way to burrow through his barricade in the form of his facade.
word count: 512
Celeste Andaris
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates
Letters

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

She had misunderstood why he rose from his sitting position on the bed and that became apparent as soon as he spoke. "I'm sorry, I think I have perhaps misinterpreted. I thought you stood up because you wanted to leave the room." She looked around the room with a slightly embarrassed look on her face. "I am not at all hungry either. I simply thought it was what you wanted." She looked at him and then her expression softened. "I believe I might be making things slightly more awkward. I am sorry, Xander."

Then, of all things, from absolutely nowhere he asked her about their wedding night. Celeste's brown eyes widened in surprise but, almost immediately he started apologising. She shook her head and then took hold of his hands, trying to guide him back with her as she moved to sit back down on the bed. It took her a moment to be able to answer, gathering her thoughts as she was. "I have three answers to that. First things first, Xander Krome." Celeste looked at him and she realised that in that moment she was just being herself. Simply and solely herself. "I just told you that I want us to be honest, did I not? You thought it, and you asked me." Even in doing that, his concern had been for her she noted, in wanting to make things easier for her. "So please do not apologise. I am glad, honestly glad that you asked me that. It is a glimpse of you." She felt that completely and Celeste looked at him as she answered and she spoke the truth as she saw it. "I am glad to see that glimpse, Xander. I hope to see more."

That was the first thing, the next two were going to be more difficult of course. "When we are wed, we will be locked in a room together for three trials and three nights. The idea behind it is that even had we met that morning, we will emerge from that room as a couple, preferably with me being already with your child." Her skin flushed at that thought, but Celeste kept her gaze. In an attempt to make him smile and, considering what he had said to her already, Celeste gave a half smile and added. "However, I think in three trials you may have started to hallucinate my arm as a cooked chicken, so we should smuggle food. You tell me that you are a large eater and I have seen the truth of it. I would rather not be locked in a room with a starving man."

There was no avoiding it any more, of course. She had to answer him. "I'm terrified, Xander. Not of you, please don't think it's of you. If I was going to play the game of politics, this is where I would tell you that I am afraid but that I believe, for you, I can be brave. That you have taught me that tenderness is possible and that the thought of your touch thrills me." She breathed in, trying to still her emotions and control her heart which was pounding in her ears. "It is my temptation, to pander to your ego in that way. But it would be a lie so instead I will tell you the truth."

With a hesitant movement, Celeste took ahold of his hand and she considered her words with care, but spoke them with honesty. "I am terrified. Yet, I am more able to hold your hand than I was, to take your arm. I am not afraid of you, but I am afraid." Such honesty, laying the truth of the matter in front of him was not her usual and she was uncomfortable. Yet she knew, without a doubt, that it was the right thing to do in this moment. "When we first met, the first time you touched me I was terrified then, too. Yet look now." Her hand in his squeezed gently. "I do not know what to tell you, Xander, other than to tell you that I will do my best. I will not let you down."

Could she offer him more than that, she wondered? No, not right now. "Maybe we can work on that, build up slowly so that it is not all at once? I..." She shook her head. "Is that a dreadful idea? Yes, Xander, I'm terrified. I am sorry that it is so, but I am. I will do my best not to be, by then." In truth, though, Celeste rather thought that the best he could hope for would be that she would not show it.
word count: 788
Xander Andaris
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

He let her guide him back to the bed and he took his place again beside his future wife, his mind was jumbled after he asked the question. He had no idea where it had come from, he was slightly red in the cheeks as he tried to get to the bottom of its source. However, his embarrassment was soon over as Celeste told him it was okay and actually proceeded to answer his question. He listened carefully as she spoke and he gently tugged at his own lip with his teeth as he considered it. Three days sounded a little excessive to him, maybe he should have read up on noble marriage before he discussed these things with her. Alas, it was too late for that now and so he allowed her to educate him first. Then from the education on what they would have to do came talk of smuggling food, something humorous before the serious part her was sure. .

He almost laughed as she spoke of smuggling food into their marriage room, three days without food would be a struggle for both of them he was sure of that. "I think that is a good idea, we don't want me chewing your feet off now do we. I am sure you yourself would be rather hungry after three days too." He smiled at her trying to comfort her as he knew how scary it must be for her. He had no doubt that the idea of laying with him was not something easy for her, after her past she probably dreaded that night. He could promise to be gentle and he could promise to make it perfect for her but he doubted it would change her feelings and so he didn't or not right now at least. "Food smuggling is a good idea Celeste and we will have to make sure we have some way of doing it, maybe one of my servants can sneak something into the room for us."

Finally came her real answer to his question, he was comforted to hear she did not fear him but in fact the idea of intimacy. He much preferred that than her thinking him a hideous beast, his father for example would not be someone he would imagine a woman ever wanting to bed. She appeared to try and hide her fear, to hide her discomfort but he could sense it, he could see it in the way she breathed and he swore he could hear her heart beating from where he was. Although, that could just have been her pulse in her hand and wrist where on of his fingers lay. "I understand, Celeste, your fear is okay and I can see why it is there for such a reason as what happened in your past it makes sense. Just know you need not fear me, I will never do anything to hurt you and I will not make you do anything you do not wish.

Now, he did something even he had not fully expected and leaned forward slowly, He gently and ever so lightly brushed a finger across her cheek before softly attempting to place his lips against it. His skin preparing to brush against hers as he so delicately pecked her on her near to perfect left cheek. Assuming she did not stop him after he would sit back and look into her deep brown eyes, the blue of his glistening slightly in the light and one might even think a tear would fall from them at that point. "We start small and work up, not a terrible idea at all." He whispered to her as he released her hand and then stood. He walked over to his bed took the pyjamas from on top of the sheets and slipped out of the room without another word
word count: 646
Celeste Andaris
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates
Letters

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

She smiled at him, her brown eyes remaining serious however as she spoke. "I am concerned about the lack of a bath. I normally bathe at least twice a trial. I am sure that we will be able to work something out." She simply glanced at her feet though as he considered that he might end up chewing them. "I do not think that is the intended outcome." She tried her best to be funny, but she knew that it rather fell flat. It really wasn't a talent of hers at the best of times, so she did not really know why she tried it.

He seemed, at least, to understand her concern although he chewed his lip as she explained. It was, there was no doubting it, the most honest she had been with a man in a long, long time and it was not something which came easily to her. He said that she had nothing to fear from him, that he would not ever make her do anything she did not wish to. Dare she believe him? She had to, she knew, for she had no option but to do so when she considered the situation she was in.

Celeste wanted to be cynical, she had grown into it from a young age and yet, when Xander first ran a finger gently across her face and then kissed her on the cheek, she sat in wide eyed amazement. She did not stop him, her eyes wide with astonishment both at him and herself. Unblinkingly, she stared at him and heard the words he said. Not a terrible idea, it seemed. She was staring at him in amazement as he whispered that and, still, as he walked out of the door. However, in the time it had taken him to dress and return, she had changed clothes into her nightgown and was fast asleep in bed, the exhaustion of the trial having quite taken it's toll on the confused young lady.
word count: 335
Mal
Race: Naerikk
Profession: Thief
Renown: -92
Character Sheet

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Review on next page.
Last edited by Mal on Fri May 12, 2017 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total. word count: 4
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Duchies”