• Out of Character • Let The Next Issue be Raised!

For all your OOC chat and venting

This area is unmoderated. Please click on "Forum Rules" at the top of this page or go to the "Unmoderated Areas" forum to see the rules for playing here.

Moderator: Basilisk Snek

Limbo
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Parasite
Renown: -108
Character Sheet
Templates
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Let The Next Issue be Raised!

This is revelant again

word count: 4
Maltruism
General Staff
Race: Prophet
Profession: "Mastermind"
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Office
Personal Journal
Templates
Point Bank Thread

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Okay, listen up!!!

The new Roster for the new cycle is up.
I have added the Outlying towns as a potential starting place.
You will, of course, be required to state which one, though it will surely be Foster's Landing for most of you.
It is truly gratifying to see these towns get such attention.
Several of you are quite literally becoming part of the lore for those towns. Well done! :D
...if only the Forbidden post got such love... :(
Maybe I will work it into some future calendar in some horrible way.
THEN you'll wish you'd been there...no, wait...probably not....

I have also asked how you stand on Mod Bombs.

Which brings me to the one semi-reprimand-ish comment I have.
I've noted some threads that have clearly been completed beforehand and dumped down in their entirety over the course of a few minutes.
I have no problem with this, except for the fact that it eliminates the possibility of me placing a mod bomb.
It is totally up to you guys. I have stated before that there's no problem with the pre-agreed PC-commandeering you guys are doing.
In fact, I love how smoothly it makes things flow.
But when the posts are all laid down rapid-fire like that, there is little chance of me sneaking in a mod bomb.

I understand that when you have the whole thread worked out ahead of time, you probably don't want a mod bomb interrupting it.
That is certainly your choice.
If the thought of a little surprise by yours truly scares you that much...well, go ahead and play it safe.....cowards.... :shock:

No, in all fairness, I have had little time to formulate any decent bombs anyway.
It's difficult enough to stay sufficiently aware of everything going on to really come up with stuff.

Quio, if you want to flesh out your arrival a bit, now that "Interception" is done, you know much more clearly how you stand there.

Lastly, Hello Ivanthe! Welcome to Hell.
If you are starting as someone just arriving, I invite you to post at the gate, with the usual "...abandon all hope..." routine. :twisted:

and on that note, and in honor of Grand Lord Ambassador, Sir Doran of Etzos, Hero of Oscillus and He Who Would Not Be Deceived...
I played it in Oscillus and I play it again here. Noth, you may note the line "to lose the child, the Faith" hmmmm.........
it up...
word count: 420
Quio
Approved Character
Race: Yludih
Renown: 113
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 3

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Whoops. That is always how I post solos. Just all at once. I've got one coming soon that I'm going to have to post in one go since I've already got it written, but then I promise to try to amend my ways.

Speaking of, how long in between posts would you recommend for allowing a modbomb? A couple days? Longer?

I haven't forgotten my post at the city gates but uh. Quio is feeling rather paranoid cautious rn. He's somewhat reluctant to go to the city. Give him a few days.

Also, just, uh... totally unrelated but... the mill down by the river near Etzos... players can go there, right? Not for anything shady I promise. Just for some R&R.
word count: 127
A L I A S E S
Quio
Freeman
Ruq, Iaan, Korim
Image Image Image
Patrick
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Trouble
Renown: 575
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Aye, a general frame of time helps me determine best when to leave a thread open for a modbomb also. Be it via solo or collab, I generally sometimes don't touch a thread for a day or two; really it just heavily depends on the significance of the story tied to the thread.

Speaking of significance though, I'm legit excited you guys as I'd just like to point out an event in particular:
Trial 12: Earthquakes are felt lightly in Etzos. Anyone comparing notes would quickly find that the reported severity increases as one proceeds to the southwest; with Fordwell, Southguard and Highbend receiving the worst of it.
I mean it's thanks to our buddy Mal that this gets to occur, but just so everyone is aware OOC wise this is an event tied to the Expedition plot from the last season. I can't go into detail as that would spoil the plot entirely, but it's gonna be an awesome event once Pat's crew finishes the hunt for the Emean Jewel.
word count: 178
"Freedom is everything."

NPCs Renown Rolls Timeline Influences Pantheons Trove Property Workshop Rambles Vlogs
Jedith Skylar
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Inventor
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 4

And it is things like the post above, which makes me excited that Jedith will be there next season. How he ends up there is dependent on other things, but I'm listening forward.... looking just doesn't work when I don't even have a monitor on this thing, and the Voice to speech softwars name also happens to be a famous man eating shark to posting in this locale.
word count: 71
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More than a boy, not quite a man.
Theme song
Credit for this goes to Faith, who found it after hearing aboutJed on chat
About the author
Jedith's writer is blind, and I do mean that in the physical sense... light and dark detection isn't even a reliable thing at this point. As such Dischord isn't an option, and other errors are to be expected. He isn't exactly happy about this, so feel free to point them out when they occur: thanks in advance for them.
Jed's author is seeking someone with working eyes to assist with images: thank you.
Elijah Temple
Race: Aukari
Profession: Tailor
Renown: -10

Hi guys, uhh, this is my first time doing anything like this so I'm a bit nervous and new to the site. I've heard it's fun though, so I'm excited to see how this goes
word count: 39
Neronin
Profession: Mage
Renown: 210
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Welcome! If you have any questions everyone is happy to help :)
word count: 11
Finnegan O'Connor
Approved Character
Profession: The Moglin
Renown: 146
Character Sheet
Plot Notes

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Yes, welcome:

word count: 2
Patrick
Approved Character
Profession: Trouble
Renown: 575
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Don't let these creeps scare you, you're a welcome addition to the site as well as the area. Let us know if we can help you get settled in, we'd be happy to help make the process easier for you!

Hope to get to write threads with you soon also, Pat'll totally buy the first round of drinks! ;)
word count: 62
"Freedom is everything."

NPCs Renown Rolls Timeline Influences Pantheons Trove Property Workshop Rambles Vlogs
Finnegan O'Connor
Approved Character
Profession: The Moglin
Renown: 146
Character Sheet
Plot Notes

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Ignore the village drunk ^, he's drunk. We're not creeps, we just like to sit in a circle and sip the blood of freshly slaughtered goats, stirred with the bones of new players. What's creepy about that?! :twisted:
word count: 39
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Western: Etzos”