Who dat, who dat?

Please stop in here and introduce yourself to the community! We'd love to get to know you!

Moderator: Staff

User avatar
Yndira
Approved Character
Posts: 213
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:50 pm
Race: Naerikk
Renown: -65
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Who dat, who dat?

Inc...I will attack you with all my strength...I will fight you for this man.
word count: 16
Image
User avatar
Niv
Approved Character
Posts: 648
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 5:16 pm
Race: Yludih
Profession: Tiny Sage
Renown: 101
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Who dat, who dat?

First off, you are not prettier than me you're just easy. Your hair is crusty and your eye brows are drawn on cooked with dollar store markers.

Also my dress may have been a bit on the goth side, but it was fabulous and you know it >__>. It was way better than that garbage bag you wore, you smelled like cat litter and broken dreams that night..I almost felt bad for you.

(also sorry for derailing this introduction but no one says I'm not pretty >__>)
word count: 88
User avatar
Inali
Posts: 353
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:18 pm
Race: Eídisi
Profession: Tutor & Cryptographer
Renown: 35
Character Sheet
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Who dat, who dat?

Niv wrote:First off, you are not prettier than me you're just easy. Your hair is crusty and your eye brows are drawn on cooked with dollar store markers.

Also my dress may have been a bit on the goth side, but it was fabulous and you know it >__>. It was way better than that garbage bag you wore, you smelled like cat litter and broken dreams that night..I almost felt bad for you.

(also sorry for derailing this introduction but no one says I'm not pretty >__>)
You're beautiful, bb.
word count: 94
User avatar
Niv
Approved Character
Posts: 648
Joined: Sat May 21, 2016 5:16 pm
Race: Yludih
Profession: Tiny Sage
Renown: 101
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Who dat, who dat?

Inali wrote:
Niv wrote:First off, you are not prettier than me you're just easy. Your hair is crusty and your eye brows are drawn on cooked with dollar store markers.

Also my dress may have been a bit on the goth side, but it was fabulous and you know it >__>. It was way better than that garbage bag you wore, you smelled like cat litter and broken dreams that night..I almost felt bad for you.

(also sorry for derailing this introduction but no one says I'm not pretty >__>)
You're beautiful, bb.
Thank you, you're beautiful too :)
word count: 102
User avatar
Incubus
Prophet of Old
Posts: 791
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:33 pm
Race: Mer
Profession: Storyteller - Rank 2
Renown: 0
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Staff

Who dat, who dat?

Two fugly ducklings trying to make each other feel better. How cute. :roll:
word count: 12
User avatar
Yndira
Approved Character
Posts: 213
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:50 pm
Race: Naerikk
Renown: -65
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Who dat, who dat?

Incubus wrote:Two fugly ducklings trying to make each other feel better. How cute. :roll:

That was weak. Try again.
word count: 19
Image
User avatar
Inali
Posts: 353
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:18 pm
Race: Eídisi
Profession: Tutor & Cryptographer
Renown: 35
Character Sheet
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Who dat, who dat?

Incubus wrote:Two fugly ducklings trying to make each other feel better. How cute. :roll:
Fridgar better come in and get Inc, he getting r o w d y. <3 GO PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR MAN.
word count: 35
User avatar
Incubus
Prophet of Old
Posts: 791
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:33 pm
Race: Mer
Profession: Storyteller - Rank 2
Renown: 0
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Staff

Who dat, who dat?

Gurl you think I need a retainer? :evil:

I'mma slap yo ass back to that Goodwill you get all your shit from.
word count: 22
User avatar
Rumour
Prophet of Old
Posts: 2295
Joined: Wed May 11, 2016 3:47 am
Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Who dat, who dat?

Image
I'm so glad we're using this thread to welcome our new players and not completely derailing it... :roll:

(What an intro, eh Jun? :P)
word count: 31
Image

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
Office | Rharne | Rharne Lore | Lightning Knights | Thunder Priestesses | Merchants Guild
User avatar
Daryan Oleander
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:14 am
Race: Human
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Who dat, who dat?

Thanks for the welcome, Ynidra! By the way, I love that signature. Did you make it!?

Yesss, Inali! Matt Mercer is so incredibly talented. I'm glad we have some OW players here whoo. Thanks for the offers of help! <3

Thanks, Rumour! British-English spelling of rumour, ayyyyy. Canadian here, so that looks nice to me. City-wise, I'm not quite sure yet, but in West Idalos at least! Currently, I'm teaching English for high schoolers. Drumming up to Macbeth very soon, hohoho.

Also, about races! Eidisi are pretty cool, ahhh! I was having a hard time deciding, so I just decided to default to the vanilla race of human for my first character. ;)

Thanks for the welcome, Munchkin! Who do you play on OW? Keep the boxcode, I say. You know, there's something charming about rivulets of blood and clipped ears!

Incubus, I need a dowry that includes video games, Fibre1 bars, and strawberry starburst. xoxo ty

I love what this thread has become, and I will treasure it for the rest of my life. LMAO
word count: 181
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “The Welcome Wagon”