• Information • [Viden] Cliffnotes

The Idiot's Guide to Viden

All your Viden information in one handy subforum!

Moderators: Pegasus Pug!!!, Avalon

Whisper
Race: Prophet
Profession: Storyteller
Renown: 394
Plot Notes
Partner
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

[Viden] Cliffnotes

Fundamental Rules
Lots of the information in this forum comprises an incredibly important resource and, in an ideal world, I would ask each and every one of you to read it carefully. As all Prophets will tell you for any city, reading the information found in the OOC Forum will give you the best insight into the city that you could ask for. However not everyone had time for that, and part of me can appreciate it.

Ignorance as an excuse doesn't really fly on this site, especially when you have all the information right at your fingertips, so if you read nothing else, at least you will know the fundamental rules about IC life in Viden.

Thank you.

• The Facility of Retrospective Analysis (FRA) is the most closely guarded secret in Idalos. ONLY a Local Prophet to Viden (i.e. no other Prophet) may approve and award such knowledge.
    -
  • Yvithia loves Treid. Audrae stole that love away from her and now Yvithia pours half of her energy into saving Treid and the other half into despising Audrae... and plotting revenge. The entirety of Viden, by extension, despise Audrae and her race too, though this does not necessarily extend to eídisi living outwith Viden. If Yvithia doesn't curse an individual spouting love of Audrae, the citizens will fix the problem for her
    -
  • Yvithia, being the Immortal of Intelligence, Language and Communication, considering her Mark of Xypha, is an accomplished telepath. She is not omnipotent, omnipresent, or omniscient, by any stretch, but she definitely has a good grasp of the motivations of her citizens, especially those afforded additional trust.
word count: 287

Return to “Information Repository”