Renown: 0
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Request: Help us develop language lore

There will be some new information about Grovokian when Augiery comes out. Stay tuned!
word count: 14
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be then me.
Pash Raj'oriq
Approved Character
Race: Biqaj
Profession: Tankbard
Renown: 315
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Partner
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Request: Help us develop language lore

I've been messing around with the idea of a pidgin/trade language that's some mix of Common and Rakahi.

I once had something similar going for an abandoned graphic novel storyline, so I thought I could adapt it and make it something fun here, particularly for some flavor and because I play a Biqaj. And I speak my language all the time in real life, so it's fun to have some other things to write about.

Anyway, it's kind of mostly living in my Google docs, but I posted a snippet already here.
word count: 97
Rakahi | Rakahi Pidgin | Common | Xanthean

Because of his Competency in Empathy magic, Pash exudes an aura of calm emotion that is always "on." While it's not strong enough to overcome extreme emotions and it also loses strength the more people he's around, it's still up to you how that affects your character in whatever situation we're in. PM with questions!
[/googlefont]
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “CtW - Unfinished Archive”