Eidisi seeking inspiration, travelling companions, and more!

Players can use this forum as a way of connecting with other players for roleplaying purposes whether it's for finding friends for your character, family members, group members, etc.

Moderator: Staff

Inali
Race: Eídisi
Profession: Tutor & Cryptographer
Renown: 35
Character Sheet
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

While I'll be the first to say that Inali isn't the most lovable PC floating around Idalos, though she is very open to meeting new people (provided they are interesting and inquisitive, of course).

I'm preparing to take Inali to a new city and since I haven't made up my mind, I figured I'd ask for some suggestions here. I'm considering some cities over others, but a traveling companion could change my list of priorities.

For reference, in no particular order, I'm looking at:

1) Viden
2) Athart (something something, they need instructors)
3) Andaris (suggested by a few people, but Inali doesn't yet have an impetus to go there).

I'd appreciate any additional suggestions. If you have a PC that would be a good fit in another city, let me know. If you know of any plots seeking a linguist or a tutor, please tell me. I'm really open to most anything at this point.

Thanks all!
word count: 168
Kaladis Anar
Approved Character
Race: Eídisi
Profession: Apprentice Blacksmith
Renown: -5
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

For a Scheming Plotting Mage, I have - Character Sheet.
I'd put Kaladis as more an anti hero, at this point, than a villain, but soon on the way to becoming one.
Eastern Lands and Nashaki is where he'll probably be for a while.

He is translating ancient symbols here as a plot tie. http://standingtrials.com/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=5863 Very cloak and dagger type of character. He will eventually be playing different groups against each other, as he grows in experience.

For Brash, Bold, and Loud I have Honathor - Characters Sheet
Ne'haer is where he'll be for a while - moving to Uthaldria

Not a great fit, but might make for a fun one off adventure. The converse of Kaladis, Honathor is very simple. Farm - Protect - Drink - and that's about it.

For a Devout, Quiet Thief I have Ae'garn, who is on his way to Viden, very briefly, then on to Scalvoris for a kindly arranged plot. - Character Sheet
He will travel so I don't care where he goes, and nor does he. They could certainly hook up in Viden briefly for a thread (started late cylus), part of his starting quest to recover famula's priests items, which will lead him to Scalvoris and then on from there.
word count: 218
NPCs: Ralari - Alaya| Themes: Social - Dreams - Nightmares
Faith Augustin Champion
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Fanatical Philanthropist
Renown: 2080
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Ohhh Faith is on Scalvoris and I'd be delighted to meet Inali! THere's a Viden Academy there, so if you do pop there, fantastic hook me up!

Vega (my t'other pc) is, I think, popping to the Western side of the world next season - not sure yet!
word count: 50
"Every evil has its good, and every ill an antidote."

~ Rharne HQ
Dust Quarter Satellite Clinic ~ Order of the Adunih~Soup Kitchen & Community Center
Niv
Approved Character
Race: Yludih
Profession: Tiny Sage
Renown: 101
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

Your back! Niv is in scalvoris right now :)
word count: 8
Cassian Gawyne
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Bastard
Renown: 30
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Heya,

Cassian here is not quite done but headed to Viden when he's completed. And he'll have a definite interest in languages (and medicine... it's complicated but he'd definitely be into linguistics). I realize this might not make Viden more appealing but I wanted to have mentioned it.

Also Cass would definitely love to meet a PC Eidisi.
word count: 62
Whisper
Race: Prophet
Profession: Storyteller
Renown: 394
Plot Notes
Partner
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Inali!!!! *pees self in excitement* You're back! I kept telling people you'd be back! You're track record of sporadic disappearances has always kept me on my toes <3 we continue our thread?!
word count: 35
Edalene
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Seeker
Renown: 39
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Hi there!

Edalene is a massive book nerd. She's a historian and linguist, and her focus in history in the history of Andaris nobility. She's a revolutionary, though at this stage that's still in the works IC, and she's a massive geek. Geek geek geek.

If you find your character in Andaris, I think they'd get on really well! She works at the Rynmere University.

However, if you find yourself in Viden, perhaps we could get some kind of academic letters exchange going, seeing as the universities have a very free flowing structure?

Let me know!

:)

- Eda x
word count: 103
Xander Andaris
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Single father | Duke of Andaris
Renown: 142
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Templates
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 6

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Hey Inali.

So this may be a long shot but I see your profession was listed as Cryptographer. Now that is something that could be very useful to Xander. I would offer now to invite you to come and visit Rynmere and meet with Xander (if you agree to this we can start some letter interaction).

Xander is a very paranoid man and with good reason due to his treasonous views. for that reason he is too afraid to communicate with any of his allies about his plans via letters as he is afraid of them being intercepted and then him being found out. However, if her were to be able to code the letters it would mean he no longer had to go and travel all the time.

So to get to the point I am inviting you to come to Rynmere and help Xander to develop or learn a code in which to send his messages to informants and allies that if intercepted by someone it should/would still remain secret with the actual meaning. Xander would of course offer to pay you and you would be near to the University which i think Inali with her languages could make great use of. Feel free to turn this down it is just an offer and something I think could be fun to write. Especially if you are interested in trying to develop a code for Idalos. Full disclosure though I don't know the first thing about making codes.

Look forward to hearing from you.

-Xander
word count: 258
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Looking For Companions”