[Venora][Mature] The Rift

Ali teaches Fridgar about Rupturing

The seven Duchies of Central Rynmere and their respective baronies, cities, towns, villages, and landmarks each overseen by a Duke of one of the seven noble families and ultimately controlled by the King of Rynmere.
Alistair
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Wanderer
Renown: 1000
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Of course that was how Fridgar wanted to deal with Alistair's stress. He was a physical man, so he'd have physical solutions. It just so happened that the mage could scarcely find himself resisting, as the overwhelmingly larger man eclipsed him in his embrace, taking for himself every spot of sensitive flesh and smooth skin. Fridgar's strength paralyzed his mate, who found his chest too light and his body too enamored to really return with much solid rhetoric.

"Okay," he whispered, in-between kisses, as he melted into his lover. Alistair had come to desire the Lotharro strongly, there was no doubting that. His articulation and senses completely diminished as they kept contact, Fridgar dominating him to his will. In the matters of intellect, perhaps Alistair was the progenitor of the two... but in the body, the touch, the compulsion of desire, his first instinct had been to let Fridgar do with him as he desired.

Theirs was a mutual desire, after all, and one he could no longer see himself living without.

"Y...you," he attempted to speak as the Lothar ravished his lips, "you've done well today, love," he stated, his body growing hot as his nerves tensed. He desperately sought to at least approach these desires by his own terms, but alas, he'd magnificently failed in doing so. Regardless, he was not going to use Thespian again. He was going to approach this carnal act on his own terms, and rather than submitting to Syroa's machinations, he'd utilize the mark his own way, capturing the Lothar's desires and seeing them inflamed. He would not be content with total submission for long.

Alistair's eyes glowed an amber shade, and as they did, Fridgar would find his body ignited by passion and desire. He exerted himself fully, accepting his gift in this moment, if only to satisfy the man who so greatly satisfied him. Alistair caught his lips with his own, equally, their tongues dancing together as their lips crashed into a ravenous rhythm. Alistair rapidly began to undress his lover, pulling away at the confines of his shirt, and leaning hungrily into the mass that was his perfectly defined form.
word count: 371
Yndira
Approved Character
Race: Naerikk
Renown: -65
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Mine!
word count: 1
Yndira
Approved Character
Race: Naerikk
Renown: -65
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Here you are, dears

Alistair

Knowledge:
The Grand Idalosian League: Book about the physical body
Endurance: Ability to withstand exertion or maintain activity over long periods of time
Endurance: Withstanding limiting factors
Fridgar: Sleeps for too long
Persuasion: Kissing your lover awake
Persuasion: Baiting with touch
Fridgar: Gives what he takes

Loot: N/A
Injuries: N/A
Fame: N/A
Devotion: Syroa: +5 act of lust

Story: 5/5
Collaboration: 5/5
Structure: 5/5
Magic: These points may not be used for magic

Fridgar

Knowledge:
Alistair: A tease
Gambling: Setting the winning terms of a duel
Rupturing: There is a use of sundials
Rupturing: Opening portals
Rupturing: Removal of mass
Rupturing: Sundials for more advanced Rupturers
Rupturing: Users have the ability to manipulate the energy of the world
Rupturing: Visualizing Ether pockets
Rupturing: Connecting Ether pockets

Loot: N/A
Injuries: N/A
Fame: - 2 act of magic
Devotion: N/A

Story: 5/5
Collaboration: 5/5
Structure: 5/5
Magic: These points may be used for magic

Comments: I’d be lying if I said I don’t love Fridgali :D This was a pretty fun read, and since I knew next to nothing about Rupturing, I got to learn a little bit while I read. I didn’t see any errors and both your writing is just really entertaining for me. If you feel I’ve missed anything, please PM me so we can fix it!
word count: 244
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Duchies”