• Solo • The Forgotten Truth

Here are all threads from before the Fall of Emea in 719 and all threads pertaining to the Fall. As of Ymiden 719 (1st June 2019), this forum is locked for new threads and is a repository for old content.

Moderator: Staff

Whisper
Race: Prophet
Profession: Storyteller
Renown: 394
Plot Notes
Partner
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

The Forgotten Truth

Rorschach Sny

Awarded Points

Story: 3/5
Collaboration: 0/5
Structure: 5/5
These points can/cannot be spent in magic

Awarded Knowledge

Nyvora: Lucid Dreaming
Numbers: A Language that Never Lies
Knowledge: Unobtainable Fog

Awarded Extras

Loot & Losses Injuries
None None
Fame Devotion
None Dream Journal: +2
Dream Thread: +3
[/color]

Comments

Hi Again! Haha! So, and I hate to do this to you, but this one was even shorter. As a general rule, if I get to the end of a story and think "that was great" then I sort of just grade and move on. But when I get to the end of a story and it takes me less than 5 or 10 minutes to read it, I sort of question it's length, at which point, I copy and paste it to get a word count. This one came in at literally just over 900. And, while, interesting, it was not a compelling read. If anything, it was so steeped in psychology and philosophy that I think some things that you might have wanted to get out of it were lost on me... an I consider myself to be of pretty high intelligence! Haha! Anyway, just pointing you in the direction of the Reviewer's guide again, just so you know what we're after!

If you have any questions, comments or criticism about your review, feel free to send me a PM and we can discuss it.
Thank ye.
word count: 302

Return to “The Fall & Before”