• Graded • Let the Bodies hit the Flour

Two dumbasses fight for a corpse. (Neronim)

This area is unmoderated. Please click on "Forum Rules" at the top of this page or go to the "Unmoderated Areas" forum to see the rules for playing here.

Moderator: Basilisk Snek

Rumour
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Renown: 0
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Staff

Events

Let the Bodies hit the Flour

Name: Kovic

Skill Knowledge:
Stealth: Checking for sounds
Strength: Dragging bodies
Deception: Riding the lies of others
Negotiation: Mutual benefit
Rhetoric: Twisting legality
Persuasion: Enforcing one’s lies
Ettiquette: Fancy words
Negotiation: Repaying debts

Non-Skill Knowledge:

Loot: N/A
Injuries: A throbbing crotch for the next trial.
Renown: 5 points for murder & cannibalism

- - -
Comments: "...as if the flames were fueled by farts accumulated within the tunnels." I think this just about sums it up! Really enjoyed this peek into the Etzori underground, as well as the momentous occasion of Kovic and Neronin's first meeting. There were some really fun moments alongside the dark ones. I particularly enjoyed "Doctor Dragoon" and "Ron" as the aliases of choice, as well as this line about Kovic's intent with the corpses: "I bathe them, change their clothing, and groom them until they look quite live. Then, I pretend for them to be related to myself in some way, perhaps through---”

As always, thank you so much for your patience with this review. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more stories of the Ron and the good doctor in future!

If you feel I've missed anything or if you have questions about your review, please don't hesitate to send me a quick PM. Thanks!
word count: 228

"There is only one thing in the world worse than being talked about, and that is not being talked about."
Office | Rharne | Rharne Lore | Lightning Knights | Thunder Priestesses | Merchants Guild
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Western: Etzos”