Anatomy?

How would this work?

Please note: Answers in this archive may be out of date / things may have changed. Do not take for granted anything older than 6 months old. If in doubt - better to ask again.

Moderators: Staff, Peer Reviewer, Wiki Worker

Neronin
Race: Human
Profession: Mage
Renown: 210
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Anatomy?

Hey guys, I was wondering how a knowledge of human and animal anatomy would show via skills and knowledges. Would it be a set of knowledges you acquire through other skills like biology or medicine? Could I get an understanding of anatomy through necromancy, like Necromancy: The Anatomy of a skeleton?

Thank you for any help :)
word count: 56
Golem
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Renown: -1000
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Miscellaneous

Events

Anatomy?

I would say medicine and surgery would be the most likely place to get that knowledge.

Really, it's up to the individual grader, and whether they decide it should fit better under surgery or Necromancy. You could always get the knowledge through investigating necromancy, but I'm not sure if the knowledge would end up being awarded as a necromancy knowledge.

I know personally I wouldn't give it as Necromancy, simply because magic knowledges are supposed to be related to the actual practice of magic, and that would be a knowledge that would fit much better under surgery. (We don't have a biology skill).

I will, however, leave this up to Plague for the final call.
word count: 119
Neronin
Race: Human
Profession: Mage
Renown: 210
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 5

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Anatomy?

Ah that makes sense. It shouldn't contribute to the magic if the magic was not a part of the knowledge. I just meant it as he gained the knowledge via necromancy. But surgery makes much more sense.Thank you Golem!
word count: 41
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Q&A Archive”