Semi long term traveling companion! no destination required

Players can use this forum as a way of connecting with other players for roleplaying purposes whether it's for finding friends for your character, family members, group members, etc.

Moderator: Staff

Symbri
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Monk
Renown: 34
Character Sheet
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Events

So! Hi howdy hello and salutations!

So some you might know me others might not, but either way I'm not terribly concerned, been doing alot of thinking about what I want out of my character and I've decided that i want to do something radical!

So if anyone wants to travel literally anywhere and wants to actually write out the journey then I'd love to tag along, I want to write an adventure of some sort moral alignment and so on not really something I'm worried about. So yeah I guess I feel like the kick in the creative engine i want is an adventure.

Anyways looking forward to writing with you whoever you are (lol)
word count: 120
Limbo
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Profession: Parasite
Renown: -108
Character Sheet
Templates
Letters

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

This sounds so good!

These sorts of adventures are my favorite to write, to be honest. A long journey to nowhere, the focus on small details and writing mundane tasks (whilst trying to make them compelling and interesting to read) is what I crave most. I'm tempted to leave everything aside and take on the journey! Unfortunately, Kovic is currently tied up pretty badly in Etzos for the next seasons, so I can't join you. Its a shame, because I believe he and Symbri can make a hellishly good combo!

I've looked at your CS to see if there's a possibility of doing this long journey in the past, but it seems rather unlikely. The only remaining option is doing said journey through Emea, but that's kinda... Nope.

I hope you find someone to journey with! Maybe whenever Kovic is freed up from the Etzori lifestyle we can travel.

For now, good luck, and I hope you find an awesome traveling partner!
word count: 167
Murtagh
Approved Character
Race: Biqaj
Renown: 0
Character Sheet

Milestones

Miscellaneous

I would love to do some threads with you, maybe we can collab on a 'flashback' if Symbri has travelled in the past?

Murgath is based in Andaris but considering his concept, it's plausible he has done some expeditions to other regions in the past, hopefully we can work something around this and go on a fun, mid-term, journey?

PM me if up for this. :)
word count: 67
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Looking For Companions”