The Holy Sister & The Hellion

Seated on the shores of Lake Lovalus, Rharne serves as the home of the Lighting Knights, the Thunder Priestesses, and the Merchant's guild. This beautiful trade city is filled with a happy and contented people who rarely need an excuse to party.

Moderators: Pig Boy , Basilisk Snek

Andráska Venora
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Political Figurehead
Renown: 247
Character Sheet
Templates
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 6

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

"My two natures had memory in common."
  • 93rd of Zi'da, 716
  • How each of his siblings had made it to Rharne before he had was a royal sin. If any of the Venoran children belonged in such a place, it was Andráska. Music, casual parties, drinks, and dancing~ What more did he ever ask for? Everyone was sooo.... relaxed. Since arriving he had raced around, every intent to go visit his sister, but so easily distracted by the shops and people who smiled at him. He found himself striking up conversation with those on the streets, asking for directions multiple times, but unable to stop himself from allowing detours.

So far he had visited at a few different shops – buying both a new wool coat, gray with black buttons, and a bottle of fine whiskey. He specifically wanted the youngest bottle they had, brewed that year. It was to be given as a gift to his nephew, opened when he came of age so the two could drink it together. Finally, for his sister, he bought her nothing specific but swiped a small bit of ribbon when the seamstress hadn't been looking and slipped it in his pocket. It was red and nothing extravagant, perhaps an inch in diameter, no longer than a foot. It wasn't until he was around the street corner that he pulled it from his pocket and tied it into a simple bow around his neck. The best gift always deserved a bow, after all.

Whistling, he strolled, noticing the change of houses, looking at signs to make his way into the glass quarter. A few robbed women in white approached and his head turned to watch them pass. He thought them interesting, but forced himself to focus, knowing he had been too distracted that day. His green eyes looked ahead, eyeing his destination with unmasked curiosity.

The Sky Quarter

Reaching into the pocket of his new jacket, Andráska pulled free a folded letter. It's smooth surface now had a few wrinkles, evidence of rough handling, but when he unfolded it, the handwriting was easy to decipher and elegant still. Zvezdana was here, he reminded himself, and a flutter of excitement spurred him onward. “Excuse me,” he began, stopping the nearest person, “Where are... the...” his eyes trailed to the paper, “Thunder priestesses?”

The guide, a short man with a wispy mustache, burped loudly and the smell of liquor permeated the air, “What business do you have with the priestesses?”

“Uh,” Amused, but caught off guard by the behavior, Andras waved the letter, “My sister is one. I came to meet her.”

“Hm,” he leaned his head back and hacked a great deal, spitting a glob of yellowish snot on the ground, and returned his attention to the noble, “Follow the robed women to the Cathedral. After that, just ask around, I suppose. Not sure how long she's been part of the following. Might have a knight on her hands by now.” Shrugging, the man moved along, not bothering to say goodbye.

A knight? What was he talking about? Andráska looked about, spotting another group of robbed women and as instructed, followed at a distance. Not to seem so openly... stalking them, he ducked his head and moved to the other side of the street. Just an attempt to hide in plain sight. Andráska just needed to look like he fit in, and he fixed his face with the same light expression worn by the locals, moving as though he had a definite goal in mind. The women paid him no mind, chattering among themselves and he wished he could hear their conversation. He was thankful that his clothing was not as elaborate and as colorful as both Alistair and Tristan, finding black and gray good choices when it came to being unnoticed. His boots made no noise as he moved, and he found that the bottle in his hand actually made him even more part of the scenery around him. Props and the proper outfit went a long ways in these endeavors, and together they climbed the city, to the highest point to find the structure he sought. The cathedral was lovely... stunning. He found himself coming up short, stopping in pure awe as he took in its glory. Plenty of people of all walks of life headed both towards the building and away from it, and Andras fell into line, following a couple entering. The ceilings arched and curved in smooth stone, and more than one person lowered their head to pray.

It was then he realized he was now starting to stick out, so he slipped against the wall, and for the first time in ages, Andráska Venora bowed his head and began to pray, “Ilaren,” how were you supposed to start these things, “Nice place. If you could help me find my sister, that would be great. I'll talk to you later, yeah? Oh, one more thing. Booze is great. You really did the world a solid on that one.”

His mind cleared after the prayer ended and he looked up. Sighing, he searched for a nice place to settle until his sister might show up. Surely if she was one of these priestesses, she'd be walking around the place? In the corner was a secluded area, with shadows cast by the large archways. He crept within them, settling against the wall and watching everyone who bowed their heads. Zvez had a baby now, or was about to, right? He tried to imagine her pregnant, and smiled at the mental image. His sister had always had a thin frame, imagining a bulge on her stomach was easily distracting. Leaning his back against the wall, he set the bottle at his feet and scratched at the ribbon that was beginning to irritate his neck. He crossed his arms as the soothing whispers of prayer prowled into his mind, and try as he might, Andráska Venora closed his eyes and the darkness of sleep began to creep upon him.
    To Reviewers
    I deducted the cost of the coat, as well as the bottle of whiskey, which was the base price from Rharne's location, The Bronze Boar
Last edited by Andráska Venora on Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:02 pm, edited 2 times in total. word count: 1067
Zvezdana Venora
Profession: Thunder Priestess
Renown: -11
Character Sheet
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Living in the dormitories had become a bit more difficult with the new baby boy. Many wanted to see her cast out, but with no where to go, her fellow sisters were unable to throw her and the baby out on the streets. So, in a well padded box, Alzorn had been sleeping beside her bed since he was born. Zvezdana had been given permission to take a few days to recover from the birth. The whole process had been strenuous and exhausting, but ultimately it had been worth it in the end. Her baby boy had been worth it. Zvezdana loomed over the box, gently stroking her sleeping child with the back side of her index finger.

A letter lay open on the night stand next to her bed. While she stroked Alzorn's cheek in a gentle rhythm, she gazed at it, wondering what her brother was doing. The letter had arrived quickly, handed to her by a messenger that flew between the two cities. He had finally gotten her message. It had probably been easier, now that she had given her location. Zvezdana had not been sure that he had received the first one. She had smiled, cried, crumpled and thrown only to retrieve and flatten the letter countless times. Although she read it every single night since it had arrived, she could practically recite it without looking. Andráska was capable of making her feel human even when he was not there. She yearned to have him beside her, watching over Alzorn. The letter was all she had of her home. The paper had smelled of him and the Venoran flowers. By now, it only smelled of the empty Cathedral and reminded her the emptiness in her heart.

"WAAAAA!"

Zvezdana started the moment Alzorn began to wail. Some of her older sisters had already started to retire. A few of them groaned, sitting up with an exasperated sigh or growl. The eyes burned into the back of her skull as Zvezdana drew within herself. Carefully, she scooped her baby up, bumping him up and down gently. As a new mother, she was still getting used to calming him down during his tantrums. She stood up, pacing back and forth along her bed. The movement was not enough. The glares were getting stronger, voices starting to rise. "Novitiate! Take that baby somewhere else to coo over!"

“Of course sister. I'm sorry he disturbed you,” Zvezdana could only apologize. She was walking a fine line. She wanted to defend his behavior, lash out against those that were trying to make her feel bad for having him; however, that would only get her removed from Ilaren's house. She had to be gracious that she was protected. Quickly she exited the rooms, his screams and cries echoing in the hall so that the rest of the Thunder Priestesses knew she was awake. “Shhh. Hush now my sweet,” she chortled quietly.

The new mother held him close, trepidation creeping into her chest. Five days had past since he came into the world. Some had spoken of a maternal spirit within all women. Instead, she felt like she was drowning. She was tired, scared, and excited all at the same time. Currently, she feared that she would not be able to provide for him. His cloth diapers were only accentuated by Faith's hand woven clothes. Had she not sent the baby basket along as a peace offering, Alzorn's health would have been compromised. Zvezdana had not been prepared with clothing and blankets. She did not understand how to feed a child despite the growing pain in her breasts when he did not feed. Even though it was many years in the making, she dwelled on whether or not she would be a good enough mother to him. Would she be able to protect him from the world? As Veljorn's son, he would be hunted. His heritage would have to remain a secret, for his own good until he was strong enough to protect himself. Even then, could she train him to wield a weapon against another man properly? Those were things a father would have taught him.

His wails had fallen into quiet coos as he feasted upon his evening meal as she walked quietly through the halls. The robe had been easy to pull back and forth for feedings. When he was done, she pulled her clothes shut and kept walking. Happy, but not tired, Alzorn simply stared up at her. Whatever fear seemed to sneak into her soul was chased away with the cute smile he offered. She was so focused on him, that she did not realize where she was going. Soon, she was walking into the front of the prayer chamber. Too enamored with Alzorn, she ignored the lingering people in the pews. Zvezdana slowed before the alter, staring up at the stained glass.

"Ilaren, I beg of you as your humble servant. My sins are far too great to ask of you anything personal, but I hope that you will look down upon me as a new mother and recognize the innocence of this small child in my arms," Zvezdana paused, looking down as he burped and yawned. Such an attractive gesture in her eyes, especially before the Immortal that pursued endless happiness and parties. "Please, I cannot do this alone. Watch over him. Protect him. Love him secretly as much as I love him. Send help. Anything. Just let me know that I am not on my own; that he is not alone."

Her voice caught in her throat. She had never been a religious woman growing up, but the Cathedral and her sisters had begun to change her. Zvezdana needed to change so that Alzorn might survive. Slowly she turned around, her arms supporting the baby in her eyes. The candles on the alter seemed to illuminate her from behind, accentuating the glow that motherhood had brought to her body. Innocent, beautiful, young, and naive she stood there looking out over those that came to honor their patron Immortal. It was only then that her gaze fell upon a familiar face. Had Ilaren anticipated her prayer? Had she really guided him to her?

Andráska.
word count: 1052
Deceased. Wrapping up open threads.
Andráska Venora
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Templates
Letters

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

• 93rd of Zi'da, 716
  • Dressed in storms and shadows, his figure stood leaning against the wall. For the most part he had gone unperturbed, head bowed not in prayer, but in peaceful slumber. An awful crick in his neck kept him from moving too much, but when the cry of a baby sounded faintly, his mind stirred, pulling him from the darkness and pushing against the confines of his mind – reminding him of his purpose. His eyes flickered open, and he blinked. His mouth felt dry and he rotated his shoulders. He looked about, as if he had forgotten where he had dozed off, deeply surprised he had not fallen over. His mind was slow to catch up, but as if divinely inspired, a woman dressed in white with a babe in her arms turned and the two locked gazes.

It took Andraska a good moment to register that this was his sister, not because he didn't recognize her, but she had... a glow about her. She looked innocent. He couldn't remember the last time she looked so... Different. Her body was covered in the same robes worn by the other priestesses and the flash what was beyond the fabric they wore flashed in his mind devilishly. He was quick to brush the thoughts away, reprimanded himself and focused. The baby wiggled in her arms and his attention fell from the beauty of her face to the tiny being in her arms. His heart thudded and he bent down to scoop the bottle that had surprisingly not been swiped while he slept

Out from the shadows he stepped, the glow of the candles flickering across his cheekbones and unruly hair as he moved closer,“What do we have here?” He flashed a wink to his sister, as if no time had passed between them and craned his neck to peer at the face of the child. It was sooo... tiny. Andráska could not remember how long it had been since he had been this close to a baby, or even a time when someone had allowed him to be.

He stared at it for a good moment before pulling back and reaching up to wrap his arm around Zvezdana in a sweet embrace, “Miss me?” he smiled, gave her a soft kiss on the temple and stepped back, the feeling of her robe stiff under his fingertips, “Look what I bought,” he lifted the whiskey and gave it a small wave, “It's for the kid. I figured we would open it when he got a little older. Ya know, bonding stuff. What's his name?”
Last edited by Andráska Venora on Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:03 pm, edited 2 times in total. word count: 469
Zvezdana Venora
Character Sheet
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

The way he sauntered up in the same fashion he always did made her heart flutter - not necessarily because he was handsome, but because right now, she had family to celebrate the birth of her son. Andráska had come to Rharne to see her. Or at least, that was what she would allow herself to believe. Alistair was in the city as well, and if she thought long and hard about it, it would not surprise her if their younger brother had come to see them both. For now, she would relish in the thought that he was there to see her and the baby. Only her and the baby. She smiled as he came close, staring down at the child. The position the three of them made them appear to be a family. Those who knew them to be siblings would have known better. The rest of Rharne could think as they like, having little knowledge about the Venora family.

This that was placed along her temple and his arm around her shoulder stirred something within her. The closeness was familiar, as if from a dream. Desire and temptation welled up beneath her heart, making her chew on her lip. What was this feeling? Quickly, she forced the feelings away. One was not allowed to consider those things. In situations such as theirs, that was forbidden.

"Of course I missed you," Zvezdana chirped lightly, happiness clear in her voice. Who wouldn't miss the charming, masculine, and incredibly funny András? Maybe their father, but he certainly did not matter. Not here, not now, not ever. Her eyes moved to the alcohol, a terse smile crossing her face. Of course he would buy that for her son's debut into the world. "When he is of age you can open it. Not a moment sooner or I will make sure you pay the price. This little angel will grow up to be a good man."

She smiled down at him. Veljorn had been a good and honest man, true to his heart. Then again, so was Andráska. He just enjoyed a bit of fun now and then. "Well, maybe he can have a little fun in his youth. As long as you are here to help me raise him, he will be a good man. This is your nephew, Alzorn..."

Zvezdana did not give him a surname. She had yet to decide what to dub him exactly. Giving him the surname of Venora or Burhan would make him an easy target. The houses would question his heritage and target him for slaughter when they found out. Unwilling to allow that, Zvezdana would craft a plan in the future for his safety. For now, she simply enjoyed the trials of peace after the birth. Even through all the wails, this was the most at peace she had been. Zvezdana tilted her head to gaze at him with a conniving smirk. "I know these trials are meant to celebrate his birth, but what did you bring me?"
word count: 515
Andráska Venora
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Templates
Letters

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

• 93rd of Zi'da, 716
  • András smiled ruefully, not quite sure how to tell his sister he wasn't likely to be able to stay in Rharne, “Yeah,” he mused, looking down at the babe's face. He wondered if Zvez would be okay without him – without their family. He lifted his hand and poked his nephew's tiny nose, knowing he should say something but unable to voice that as long as their father was running the barony or Alistair was away, he was bound to Rynmere. He tried a light approach, hoping she might overlook it, “Well, once the evil overlord is vanquished, you won't be able to get rid of me.”

The idea of killing their father still stirred in his mind. The promise he had made to her – to give her peace of mind – this was what he could offer. If, however, she also needed her son to be cared for... well, he would do that as well. Alzorn wasn't just another child, but his kin. Where his parents had failed him, he would look after the future of Venora. Not a single hair on his nephew's hair would be harmed in his guidance.

In regards to his visit, Zvezdana wanted to know what he had gotten her and he smirked, ran a hand down the front of his jacket and readjusted the cuffs. He lifted his chin ever so slightly and turned so that she would get the best angle of the ribbon and the strong line of his jaw, “Don't you know a present when you see one? Violá.”

Bowing gallantly, he laughed and straightened, “How about we go out tonight? We find someone to look after the little tyke. Isn't it a sin against Ilaren not to party in her city. And since you're not pregnant and so devout now...” He moved behind Zvezdana devilishly, placing a hand on each of her shoulders and leaning over her, “Look at him,” he sighed angelically, his voice less so, “You created this, and all by yourself. You're such a strong woman. Don't you deserve some fun?”

He was purposefully trying to flatter her, but the words were sincere. He spun her and the child gently around to face him, suddenly more eager to get what he wanted, “Think of it this way – I'll be here for awhile. I can stay up with Alzorn during the nights, that way you can get some sleep. Just come out with me tonight.” He put his hands together and pouted, “I'll be on my best behavior, I promise. And you've never partied with me. Let me show you how.”
Last edited by Andráska Venora on Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 481
Zvezdana Venora
Character Sheet
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

His promises seemed to have stayed on his mind. She imagined that the 'evil overlord' he spoke of was none other than Baron Kaleb Venora, their malevolent father. There was no way she would set foot in Rynmere with him in control of the duchy. Although she still had her doubts about Alistair, even their brother was a better lord than Kaleb. Instinctively, her fingers curled even tighter around Alzorn's clothing. Over her dead body would she let Kaleb be within arms reach of him. "I know that Alzorn will be much safer with him gone from the world. Yet, please remember András. I can't lose you either."

He pulled away from her, stepping back and adjusting his clothing. She had missed it before, but the red ribbon around his neck was very apparent now. She giggled lightly as he presented himself as the gift. Alzorn cooed, tilting his baby blue eyes towards his uncle before burping again. Zvezdana bounced him lightly as she spoke. "You are a great gift Andráska. Having family like you makes life exciting!"

His words pulled at many heartstrings. Could she really leave Alzorn so soon after his birth? What if he got hungry, or wouldn't stop crying? What if he got sick and she wasn't there to make him feel better? Would he forget that she was his mother if she went away for a few short breaks? Her eyes worked their way down to her son as Andráska's words suggested she should She was a strong woman, to have endured a pregnancy from city to city, over the ocean and through the paved streets of a new city. She was only going to grow stronger in the trials to come when she was forced to raise this babe on her own. "I suppose I do deserve some fun..." Zvezdana whispered, chewing on her lip.

Zvezdana was slowly turned around until she was staring into Andráska's beautiful eyes. She wanted to go with him, build their relationship back from the shambles she had left it in from their youth. It was tempting, to have him help her in the trials to come. All her life she had been prim and proper, abiding by the rules of the house. He had gotten to enjoy life on the streets while slurping drinks. Learning how to party was beyond tempting. Somewhat ashamed of the thought, she looked back down at Alzorn.

No. She couldn't go out. Her responsibility was to her son. She could not indulge in fantasies like having a date night on the town. "I really want to András but," Zvezdana chewed her lip again. What excuse could she give that would make it easier to let him down. She had no heart to tell him that she was obligated to choose her son over him. She could tell him that she had no one to watch Alzorn? That was going to be hard to pass off, living in the Cathedral with other women all hormonally inclined to tend to a baby. That, and her relationship with Faith was better. She could rely on the former slave to watch her boy if necessary. Zvezdana did not have the heart to lie to Andráska. Then it dawned on her.

"I have nothing to wear to a party."
word count: 571
Andráska Venora
Approved Character
Character Sheet
Templates
Letters

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

• 93rd of Zi'da, 716
  • Andráska watched the emotions play out on his sister's face, an impish fire burning within his eyes as he crossed his arms and watched her try and fight his persuasion. She had nothing to wear? He should have told her about the times he partied without any clothes on, the memories pulling a smirk upon his features. He hummed sarcastically as if he understood and then rolled his eyes, “Is that so?”

His hands lifted to her shoulders and he fussed over the collar of her robe, as if there were a way to make it sexier. The fabric was much too rough, nothing quite as flexible as a silkier choice, and he sighed dramatically, “What a tragedy...” he sighed, eyes casting to the ground in defeat as his hands fell, “It's almost as if...” His fingers dipped into his pants pocket and pulled out a golden nel, “We're poor.”

Grinning, he twirled the coin between his fingers, and held it up to Alzorn who started reaching for it. At the sight of the baby's fascination, his heart softened and he pocketed the delight, “You'd be with your little brother, Zvezdana, not some hood rat,” he returned to her side, placing a hand on his sister's shoulder and leaning in conspiratorially, white teeth flashing, “You party with Andráska, Andráska takes care of you, haven't you heard?” he winked, and his face lit up with remembrance.

“You have to relaaax,” he reached inside the inside of his coat, pulling free a sealed letter. “Now, unfortunately, business before pleasure,” he held it to the new mother, fulfilling his promise of delivery. Vivian Warrick – or Vivian Shiryu, whatever she was going by these days, was relying on his dependability. The woman was lucky... these days were a good time to rely on the Venora noble.

“But first,” his voice was breathless, suddenly excited, “May I?” He looked to Alzorn and then Zvez, the silent message very clear. He wanted to hold his nephew, and his cautious hands said as much.
Last edited by Andráska Venora on Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total. word count: 381
Zvezdana Venora
Character Sheet
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Coy. Cocky. The way he brushed her comments off was everything that a noble should be. He exuded glamor and confidence while still toting the better-than-everyone-else attitude. He would have made a good Duke, if ever he was given the opportunity. What made it worse was the way he fussed over her clothing. She had been like him once. Her glamor had faded and her confidence had been thrown aside by everyone around her. Even her attitude had dropped a peg or two with hard work and extra punishment for lip. When he almost looked like he was going to give up on dragging her for a night on the town, he pulled a shiny, gold nel from his pocket.

Dammit.

He may not have been poor, but she was! Not only was he going to drag her out, but he was going to be adamant about getting her something new. By the Seven, things were not going her way. Alzorn seemed interested in the nel, reaching his fat hands up for it, Zvezdana held out a finger for him to grab instead, holding his weight in her other arm. "I'm not calling you a hood rat. Those words you put in your mouth yourself," Zvezdana offered with a smile.

He held the letter in front of her. Information was certainly worth more than the little coin in his pocket, that was for sure. Who on earth was sending information to her through Andráska. Who knew that he was aware that she...Vivian! Suddenly, she wanted that letter more than anything right now. Without even responding to András' request, she handed Alzorn over with subconscious care. She then took the letter, opening it to reveal two bits of parchment. Her eyes cascaded down the paper, stopping at the points that pulled at her heartstrings. The Qe'Dreki had abandoned them? She had been arrested? Seira had been hurt? She turned her back on Andráska, tears begging to brim her lower eyelids. Once she was finished reading it, she closed her fingers tightly on the paper. Squeezing it firmly at the center, it crinkled the words.

This was all Cassander's fault. Vivian did not deserve this. The ball of rage bubbled in her chest, reminding her that self control was necessary. Although the beast had been let out once this season already, explosive events would certainly entice it out again. "Thank you for doing this for Vivian. She is a loyal friend of mine. It's good to hear from her," Zvezdana murmured. Even if the news was bad, Vivian and the girls were still alive. That was worth something.

"Your right. I could use a night out," Zvezdana turned back to her brother, her eyes a little bloodshot from having to hold back her tears. "I know just who we can leave Alzorn with tonight. Follow me."

Zvezdana would take Alzorn if András didn't want to carry him. With or without the baby in her arms, Zvezdana would lead the way out of the cathedral and into the dimly lit streets of Rharne.
word count: 530
Nightshade Eld
Approved Character
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: The Best Hero
Renown: 485
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Partner
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Andráska
Story: 5/5
Collaboration: 5/5
Structure: 5/5

These point can NOT be spent on magic.

Knowledge:
Rharne: Highly distracting
Rharne: Rude not to party while in Illaren's city
Thunder priestesses: Have something to do with knights
Illaren: Did the world a favor
Self: Best Gift
Self: Anything but poor
Zevzdena: Looks different
Nephew: Alzorn
Alzorn: Family, precious kin
Alzorn: Will be raised and treated right
Persuasion: Flattery always helps
Stealth: Grab things while no one's looking
Stealth: Look like you fit in
Stealth: Dark colors are good
Stealth: Walk silently
Stealth: Props help

Loot:
A lovely red bow. A new wool coat, gray with black buttons.

Loss:
The whiskey, plus the already deducted costs for the coat and the whiskey.

Injury:
N/A

Fame: +7
Give a Gift x2 (+4)
Timely Delivery of an Important Item (+3)

Devotion: +6
Illaren-
Pray Within the Lightning Cathedral (+5)
The Gift of Alcohol (+1)

Comments:
This was an entertaining thread where I found myself laughing a few different times. For as simple as it was it had a good story that kept me interested. "Booze is great. You really did the world a solid on that one." Best line I've heard in a while.
No noticed grammar mistakes, posts were written clearly and made sense.
Sorry this took so long.

Zvezdana
Story: 5/5
Collaboration: 5/5
Structure: 5/5

These point can NOT be spent on magic.

Knowledge:
Andráska: Makes you feel human
Andráska: The best gift
Lightning Priestesses: Generally don't like you
Lightning Priestesses: Can protect you
Lightning Priestesses: Can protect your son
Self: Strong
Self: Deserves some fun
Self: Very poor
Motherhood: Not a natural
Motherhood: Harder than expected
Motherhood: Exhausting
Motherhood: Family helps
Motherhood: Full of worry
Motherhood: Lots of responsibility
Motherhood: Rewarding
Deception: Lie when you can't tell the truth
Discipline: Pushing away bad thoughts
Discipline: Holding your tongue

Loot:
A bottle of booze

Loss:
N/A

Injury:
N/A

Fame:
N/A

Devotion: +5
Illaren-
Pray within the Lightning Cathedral (+5)

Comments:
Like mentioned above this thread was greatly entertaining. I found myself feeling bad for Zevz because the way the other priestesses treat her.
No noticed grammar mistakes, everything made sense and was very well put.
Sorry this took so long.
word count: 388
Common ~ Ith'Ession ~ Lorien
Dear Mods,
Mod bombs are welcomed and encouraged!
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Rharne”