Hi

Please stop in here and introduce yourself to the community! We'd love to get to know you!

Moderator: Staff

Ki'Gwar Werdna
Race: Biqaj
Profession: Merchant
Renown: 30
Character Sheet
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Milestones

Miscellaneous

Hi

So much information how do I even? please be gentle it's my first-time senpai.

Hey there, I've done table-top and parlor LARP but forum RPing is a new experience. the mechanises and lore are very dense so please forgive me if I ask questions and make some mistakes.
word count: 52
Faith Augustin Champion
Approved Character
Race: Human
Profession: Fanatical Philanthropist
Renown: 2080
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters
Point Bank Thread
Wealth Tier: Tier 10

Hi

Hi and welcome to ST

Don't worry about trying to take everything in at once, there's a lot! Ask as many questions as you need, the folks here are friendly. Chat is a good place to pop in for quick questions and really - enjoy enjoy!
word count: 47
"Every evil has its good, and every ill an antidote."

~ Rharne HQ
Dust Quarter Satellite Clinic ~ Order of the Adunih~Soup Kitchen & Community Center
Golem
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Renown: -1000
Templates

Contribution

Miscellaneous

Events

Hi

Nice to see a new face!

Most of us remember that overwhelming feeling at first.

I personally just leaped right in and read the info regarding the past, the immortals, etc. afterwards, but it all depends on what's best for you.

As for mistakes, don't worry about it. Most people do, and as Faith pointed out, there's almost always someone who can help online in our site chat.

Alternatively, you can private message any of the staff with your questions and we can make sure the right person helps you out.

What exactly is parlor LARP? I've done a few of the "Murder Mystery" parties, but I'm not sure if that's the same idea or now.

In any case, welcome to ST!
word count: 128
Jedith Skylar
Race: Mixed Race
Profession: Inventor
Renown: 0
Character Sheet
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 4

Hi

Welcome, welcome, please pop into chat, ask all those delightful questions.

no, really, all of them... there's never too many.

The sooner you have answers the sooner you can be having fun, as I like to say, and we were all new here once, so don't be shy.
word count: 50
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More than a boy, not quite a man.
Theme song
Credit for this goes to Faith, who found it after hearing aboutJed on chat
About the author
Jedith's writer is blind, and I do mean that in the physical sense... light and dark detection isn't even a reliable thing at this point. As such Dischord isn't an option, and other errors are to be expected. He isn't exactly happy about this, so feel free to point them out when they occur: thanks in advance for them.
Jed's author is seeking someone with working eyes to assist with images: thank you.
Avrae Kyric
Approved Character
Race: Aukari
Profession: Mercenary
Renown: -32
Character Sheet
Plot Notes
Personal Journal
Templates
Letters

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Hi

Welcome to ST! I'm Avrae, or Summer, whichever you prefer. I love your picture, and the quest for gold and booty! ^_^ Don't worry about questions, everyone is always ready to help around here. Looking forward to writing with you. <3
word count: 49
Summer Rain
Avrae Kyric Asari Rosacea Olivia Warrick Talisa Tawfeek Teryani Shenandoah
CS CS CS CS CS
Plot Notes Plot Notes Plot Notes Plot Notes Plot Notes
Templates Templates Templates Templates Templates
Partner Partner Partner Partner Partner
Jade
Prophet of Old
Race: Prophet
Profession: Prophet
Renown: 0
Personal Journal
Templates

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Miscellaneous

Events

Hi

Hey there! Welcome to Standing Trials!!!

It's good to see some new faces around here! :D Don't worry if this is your first time on an RP Forum. It's easy to get adjusted to, especially if you've done some form of RP before. If you're ever unsure about anything, don't be afraid to ask questions. We know there's a lot of information to go over, especially with some of the game mechanics, so take your time and feel free to reach out to one of the Prophets if you're not sure about something.

I definitely hope you enjoy your time here and can't wait to meet your character in RP!
word count: 125
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”J.R.R. Tolkien
Post Reply Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “The Welcome Wagon”