Revalations

Vivian meets with Lei'lira

The seven Duchies of Central Rynmere and their respective baronies, cities, towns, villages, and landmarks each overseen by a Duke of one of the seven noble families and ultimately controlled by the King of Rynmere.
Vivian Shiryu
Approved Character
Race: Mortal Born
Renown: 488
Character Sheet
Character Wiki
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Events

Revalations

When Lei'lira asked for oatmeal, Vivian nodded and pulled out what she'd need to fix it, oats, water and a pot. A simple meal, which was good since Vivian wasn't a particularly skilled cook. As she poured the oats in the pot and used her flint to light the fireplace, she considered how big a gap in her education this was. She really would have to learn how to cook. As it cooked, she considered ways she could add to it, finally settling on a bit of sugar.

She made sure to stir the pot, and the meal didn't take long to cook. She added some dried fruit she had found as a topping and set it in front of Lei'lira. Her cousins lack of food showed as she ate, and Vivian figured she should probably have more ready for when Lei'lira woke up. She waved a hand to the side as Lei'lira said she was sorry for what had happened to Vivian. "Many were sentenced to life in the gladiatorial arenas, or just executed. I may be angry about what happened, but I am grateful to have my life and my liberty." she said, her tone calmer now.

When Lei'lira asked her where she'd go and if she'd stay in touch, Vivian smiled. "Rharne. I have business there to attend to. Possibly I'll take up permanent residence there, but I'm not sure. And of course I'll stay in touch with you, Lira." she said, hugging her cousin. "I planned on that from the beginning. If I can, I'll come visit sometime. Assuming it wouldn't get me arrested." she said, laughing slightly.

When Lei'lira went to lay down, Vivian smiled at her. "Sleep well. I'll have another thing of oatmeal ready when you wake up." she said, her voice calm and quiet. As Lei'lira went to sleep, Vivian took off her sword belt and laid her rapier across her knees, the anger and hatred she had kept contained now showing clearly on her face. The weight of the sword was a comfort to her, and she knew that Drayas would not survive their meeting. "Apologies, my Queen. I still have one last thing to do before I join you." she said under her breath, though Zvezdana could not hear her.
word count: 405
Please send all PM's to Basilisk.
Ent
Race: Mer
Renown: 0
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Featured

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Staff

Events

Revalations

Name: Vivian

Knowledge:
Drayas: Rapes Lei'lira
Drayas: Married for the Noble title
Drayas: Has the right to do as he wishes with Lei'lira
Drayas: Does not live with Lei'lira
Drayas: Visits from Andaris regularly
Drayas: You want to kill him
Lei'lira: Is afraid of Drayas
Lei'lira: Is the mother of twins
Lei'lira: Is afraid to ask the rest of the family for help
Lei'lira: Looked exhausted
Cooking: How to make Oatmeal
Cooking: Stir the oatmeal to keep it from burning
Cooking: Using fruit to sweeten the food

Loot: N/A
Injuries: N/A
Fame: +1 General good deed (Taking care of a friend)
Devotion: N/A

Story: 5/5
Collaboration: 5/5
Structure: 5/5
Magic: N/A

Comment: No issues with story, collaboration or structure. Great job, I really enjoyed this thread. I think that Vivian is a great character, the way she supported Lei'lira was great. I am also excited to see if anything will come of those murderous thoughts she had towards Drayas. The thread was good the two players worked well together and the interactions felt natural and realistic. I look forward to seeing more from you.

Name: Lei'lira

Knowledge:
Vivian: Has lost her title and military rank
Vivian: Wishes to run away from Rynmere
Vivian: Wants to kill Drayas
Vivian: Helped you with the twins
Vivian: Was there for you in a hard time
Vivian: Asked you to run away with her
Vivian: Qe'dreki Rebel
Drayas: Rapes you
Drayas: Is angry about you having a child that is not his
Drayas: Wanted to be there for the birth of the child/twins
Cooking: How to make Oatmeal
Cooking: Oatmeal can be seasoned with Cinnamon or sugar
Cooking: Fruit can be used as a seasoning or sweetener
Cooking: Oatmeal is simple and easy to make
Cooking: Oatmeal is only bad when under cooked or burnt.

Loot: N/A
Injuries: N/A
Fame: N/A
Devotion: N/A

Story: 5/5
Collaboration: 5/5
Structure: 5/5
Magic: N/A

Comment: No issues with story, collaboration or structure. Wow! Just wow, that was the first thread I have read of yours and it was heart wrenching. You did a great job of writing your character as someone who is easy to feel empathy for and to wish that everything will be okay. The writing was well done and I feel like it was easy to read. I really hope that it will all work out in the end, me being the hopeful optimist right now, I just want her to get a happy life free of worries about her husband. Anyway, that was a great first thread for me to see and I can't wait to see more!

If there are any questions or issues with this review feel free to drop me a PM. Enjoy the rewards!
word count: 491
Locked Request an XP Review Claim Wealth Thread

Return to “Duchies”