Holiday Event: Doran

The capital city of the of Rynmere, here is seated the only King in Idalos.
Nymph
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Renown: 0
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Holiday Event: Doran

Holiday Event Notice
This post was provided to you because you are participating in the holiday event. In this post, you will receive your gift whether you reply to this thread or not. You are welcome to reply to the post to react to your gift if it is a new thread, and it is encouraged; however, skill points will not be awarded for this thread. There will only be one post from Saoire. As a gift, everyone that participated will receive the same knowledges as provided. Doran, you are receiving the following:

Minimally Trained Falcon named Shade
Masterwork Falconer Glove
Masterwork Message Tube for Falcon
Brace to Prevent Flight

Knowledges
  • Saoire: The Holiday Woman
  • Saoire: The Beauty of a Gift
  • Saoire: Wear Variable Holiday Crowns
She had picked up this gift previously. Kylar had spent some time training the falcon basic tricks to give the recipient an extra leg up as the bird’s new owner. Shade had kept her company for a while, Saoire almost sorry to have to part with the bird; however, animals were Karem’s thing, not her. That, and taking a gift that was not meant for her was not appropriate.

This man had been very difficult to find, with his recent involvement in the war. Saoire had been afraid to approach him initially, but she had resolved herself to spread cheer to everyone: good or evil. In her eyes, even the smallest gift could make a difference and change a person’s heart. Who knows, maybe his heart would grow three sizes this trial. She carefully came out from behind some large object, one capable of hiding her size.

“Doran. I come before you as a neutral party. I care not what you have done in the past or plan on doing in the future. I am not a ghost of either. I bring to you a gift from a kind samaritan,” Saoire set the box on a nearby table. “He wishes you well in your endeavors, and sends this lovely falcon. Her name is Shade. He even spent some time training her, so she will perch when you firmly hold your glove out. He hopes you’ll use it for messages one day.”

Saoire stepped aside, allowing Doran to open the little window to look inside at his new pet. While he was preoccupied with his gift, Saoire slipped past him, vanishing in a swirl of mist and snow flakes.
word count: 416
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be then me.

Return to “Andaris”