Holiday Event: Malcolm and Elyna

A settlement east of Rynmere across a stretch of water called 'the eastern trench' broken into three regions: Welles, Oakleigh, and Berwick.
Nymph
Prophet of Old
Race: Mer
Renown: 0
Templates
Wealth Tier: Tier 1

Contribution

Milestones

RP Medals

Miscellaneous

Holiday Event: Malcolm and Elyna

Holiday Event Notice
This post was provided to you because you are participating in the holiday event. In this post, you will receive your gift whether you reply to this thread or not. You are welcome to reply to the post to react to your gift if it is a new thread, and it is encouraged; however, skill points will not be awarded for this thread. There will only be one post from Saoire. As a gift, everyone that participated will receive the same knowledges as provided. Malcolm & Elyna, you are both receiving the following:

GIFT ITEMS
Malcolm:
1 medium sized dog. A cocker spaniel by the name of Jack. He is not trained, but he has the most adorable brown eyes and looks at you with utter devotion. He follows you everywhere he can and seems to be determined to be yours.
1 average quality bow.

Elyna:
1 volareon saddle, dyed a beautiful shade of green and decorated with beads.

Knowledges (both get the same)
  • Saoire: The Holiday Woman
  • Saoire: The Beauty of a Gift
  • Saoire: Wear Variable Holiday Crowns
When she had picked up the gifts, she had been delighted to see the thought which had gone into both. Lei'lira had gifted Malcolm both a useful, functional gift and a truly emotional one. What had delighted her was the fact that the dog was simply gorgeous. Then, to Symbri who had put such care into the saddle, thinking to dye it and decorate it so that it was a truly unique piece. She had left with the gifts in hand to seek out the couple in hopes that she would not have to be responsible for the dog for too long. It didn't come with it's own food, after all!

She appeared before Malcolm and Elyna in the same fashion as she appeared before others - in an elusive and unseen fashion. Saoire has a habit of just appearing from behind something tall that might have hidden her form. Only the scent of juniper and warm spices hinted at her coming. When she stepped from behind her hiding place, a cool mist seemed to build up around her as if she were some ghost.

“Malcolm and Elyna, I have gifts for you both. I certainly hope you enjoy them as lot of thought and care were put into them,” Saoire stated sweetly, releasing the wriggling dog from her arms and then solemnly handing over the other gifts.

When the couple looked back up, they would only find a few flakes of snow and a bit of mist where Saoire had stood.
word count: 443
I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's no one I'd rather be then me.

Return to “Eastern Settlement”